Cherry MX and Matias switches

mashby

09 Oct 2014, 20:56

The following payments have been received for this group buy: stabel

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

teuf

10 Oct 2014, 11:28

Did you get my payment? My bank says the transfer was done on Oct 1st, so a bit worried not to appear in your list ;)

andrewjoy

11 Oct 2014, 17:28

the liner alps are lovely even better when you take out the dampeners if i can find a decent board to put them in like an sgi i will be up for some of them

that big cherry you sent along (cherry m8 ?) is the best cherry i have ever used :P

lepidus

11 Oct 2014, 22:53

This MX clear case is the entire switch, or just the housing?

mr_peck

13 Oct 2014, 08:53

Received my switchs this weekend !

☑ switchs
☑ teensy
☑ firmware
☑ keycaps
☑ diodes
☐ plate + case —> need to find some plate :)

Nuum

13 Oct 2014, 09:09

lepidus wrote: This MX clear case is the entire switch, or just the housing?
It's the entire switch, but instead of a LED hole it has a small lens to allow a SMD LED to shine through, that also is why it's transparent.

mashby

13 Oct 2014, 20:49

teuf wrote: Did you get my payment? My bank says the transfer was done on Oct 1st, so a bit worried not to appear in your list ;)
7bit will have to respond regarding Bank Transfers. I just handle Google Wallet and PayPal.

------------------------------------

The following payments have been received for this group buy: alol.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?

teuf

14 Oct 2014, 11:53

mashby wrote:
teuf wrote: Did you get my payment? My bank says the transfer was done on Oct 1st, so a bit worried not to appear in your list ;)
7bit will have to respond regarding Bank Transfers. I just handle Google Wallet and PayPal.
Ah ok, I did not realize you were not handling these transfers. Thanks for the answer :)

mashby

15 Oct 2014, 22:20

The following payments have been received for this group buy: Lpezz.

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

Lpezz

16 Oct 2014, 10:37

Is it possible, having already ordered and payed, to get the switches that were out of stock to be shipped as soon as they're back in stock? I bought some MX clears and MX blues, but the clears are (according to the OP) being restocked this month, whereas the blues will be in a stock in December. Basically I just want to know if I can get the clears shipped as soon as they come in so that I don't need to wait an extra two months.

Khers

16 Oct 2014, 22:08

In the OP it is stated that you can arrange just that by sending the SHIPNOW command to the bot when the clears are back in stock.

Hermith

17 Oct 2014, 09:07

You don't stock springs 7bit? :)

yck

17 Oct 2014, 12:15

The bot can't handle czarek's address:

13-200 Działdowo
becomes
13-200 Dzia\l{}dowo

7bit, how do you correct that?

Muirium
µ

17 Oct 2014, 12:23

I think there's a command to send to Czarek.

And to 7bit's eyes, that gobbledegook looks perfect! But I pity the postman.

yck

17 Oct 2014, 17:25

Okay -

stabel

18 Oct 2014, 18:23

did you send my package?

greetz

yck

24 Oct 2014, 15:13

I think 7bit is still away -

Anyway, have you sent my package to czarek already?

Gloomy Moonie

25 Oct 2014, 19:05

Sent 7bit a couple of messages before realizing he's away. Anyone knows when will he be rejoining us?

Muirium
µ

25 Oct 2014, 19:10

stabel

27 Oct 2014, 17:56

thx muirium!

OMG_its_Roel

06 Nov 2014, 19:48

Is 7Bit back already? need my switches though

yck

06 Nov 2014, 22:50

Same here, this topic seems a bit dead to me ...

Muirium
µ

06 Nov 2014, 22:55

7bit's still away, as he wound up in hospital:

http://deskthority.net/group-buys-f50/d ... ml#p191013

OMG_its_Roel

08 Nov 2014, 10:36

I've been waiting several months for my swithes then he goes on vacation and then he is sick. Seems a scam to me... are there users that really recieved there switches?
Last edited by OMG_its_Roel on 08 Nov 2014, 16:50, edited 2 times in total.

Muirium
µ

08 Nov 2014, 10:38

Madhias
BS TORPE

08 Nov 2014, 11:32

I got switches.

OMG_its_Roel

08 Nov 2014, 16:50

Edited the message, i hope he gets well soon :D

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

08 Nov 2014, 20:48

7bit sent me a very nice keyboard and some beautiful Round 4 SPH leftovers in January. :)
I can't wait for the subsequent keyboard, switches, Round 5 keys and Round 5a keys I've ordered since! :lol:

7bit

09 Nov 2014, 23:43

I'm back and shipping will start tomorrow!
:-)

Paranoid

10 Nov 2014, 11:08

Welcome back 7bit! Hope you're doing well again :)

Any update regarding the clear switches? I don't know if I wanna wait until the end of time for them :geek:

Return to “Group buys”