Cherry MX and Matias switches

mashby

17 Dec 2014, 20:26

The following payments have been received for this group buy: andrewjoy, tanstaafl, trivol, shamanas, blackkat, cflee, strafe.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

7bit

18 Dec 2014, 12:03

IMPORTANT:

Because mashby will stop collecting money and SP is closing down their keyboard pimping business over Christmas, until early January, please everybody pay their bill, so he can send your money to SP before they close down!

Also: I need a new Google Wallet and PayPal money collector for 2015!

Until the end of this year, I would prefer someone who is located in the EU, because I need some funds here, too.

From 2015 on, preferably someone from the USA again, because we will have to pay for Round 5a, once Round 5 has been finished!

blackvan

19 Dec 2014, 04:33

I have order 0636 from july for mxlocks. I want to add some other items. Should I just place a new order or can I add to the previous one? I don't need any switches soon so I can wait until the mxlocks are in stock in March and have it all ship then to save on shipping.

Mr.Bean

19 Dec 2014, 11:19

WHERE ARE MY SWITCHES, DID YOU SEND THEM YET. #140

7bit

19 Dec 2014, 15:46

Shipped!

I've still 2 of these available:
HYPER/MICRO/PT
:ugeek:

7bit

19 Dec 2014, 15:57

:shock:
:oops:

Halvar

19 Dec 2014, 16:01

I just sent payment for my grab bag stuff today in the morning, you probably don't have the payment yet. Maybe you could send the caps together with my DT Award prize when you get it. :ugeek:

scottc

19 Dec 2014, 16:14

Mr 7bit sir, could you perchance direct me to the price list for the HYPERMICRO?

7bit

19 Dec 2014, 17:00

Halvar wrote: I just sent payment for my grab bag stuff today in the morning, you probably don't have the payment yet. Maybe you could send the caps together with my DT Award prize when you get it. :ugeek:
Too late!
:o

Also: you should not have deleted your previous post.
;-)
scottc wrote: Mr 7bit sir, could you perchance direct me to the price list for the HYPERMICRO?
20 EUR.

Halvar

19 Dec 2014, 20:09

7bit wrote: Also: you should not have deleted your previous post.
;-)
You're probably
right, but it did sound a bit rude to me when I reread it...

7bit

19 Dec 2014, 20:19

I regret that I did not quote it.
:-)

However, package is on it's way ...

Ellis

21 Dec 2014, 22:30

Got my switches the other day, thanks 7bit :)

mashby

23 Dec 2014, 02:54

The following payments have been received for this group buy: obfuscated, facet sesame, chzel, hrududu, twiddle.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

7bit

23 Dec 2014, 09:47

IMPORTANT:

I need a new Google Wallet and PayPal money collector for 2015!

Until the end of this year, I would prefer someone who is located in the EU, because I need some funds here, too.

From 2015 on, preferably someone from the USA again, because we will have to pay for Round 5a, once Round 5 has been finished!

kongo

23 Dec 2014, 17:27

Yay, received my switches today! Thanks 7bit, and happy Christmas :D

shamanas

23 Dec 2014, 18:01

Hey 7bit, any update 0600? (I don't think I missed it, sorry if I did)
Thanks a bunch!

7bit

29 Dec 2014, 10:50

IMPORTANT:

:mad:

andrewjoy

29 Dec 2014, 11:18

has my order shipped by the way ?

7bit

29 Dec 2014, 18:03

I first have to finish the first batch of kits (all grey standarkd keys for STANDARD, TENKLESS, TKL, SIXTY, NUMPAD, ... )

elRetto

29 Dec 2014, 20:18

I orderd shipnow on december 5th. haven't recived anything yet. has it been lost in the mail or hasn't it shipped yet?

jip

29 Dec 2014, 20:23

Hey!

So I just placed an order of some Clears, Greys and Locks, by PMing CherryMX. When I didn't get any response (no e-mail, no PM, nothing) I sent another PM to CherryMX with some spam, since that's supposed to give me an invoice, right? But I am yet to get any confirmation, inboxes are empty :/ Does it usually take a while?

Sorry, I'm kind of new here :)

elRetto

29 Dec 2014, 20:27

it can take quite some time to reply. so thats completely normal

Stabilized

29 Dec 2014, 21:13

Usually takes about a day for me, both 7bot and cherrymx.

jip

29 Dec 2014, 21:32

elRetto wrote: it can take quite some time to reply. so thats completely normal
Stabilized wrote: Usually takes about a day for me, both 7bot and cherrymx.
Alright, thanks, we'll see tomorrow then! :)

andrewjoy

29 Dec 2014, 23:28

7bit wrote: I first have to finish the first batch of kits (all grey standarkd keys for STANDARD, TENKLESS, TKL, SIXTY, NUMPAD, ... )

fair enough round 5 has been waiting longer :)

mine was the orange POS kit :)

7bit

29 Dec 2014, 23:30

I need 2 more days until I'm through with the first batch of Round 5 kits, then I will pack and ship the CherryMX orders.

Sorry for the delay, but doing 2 things at once does not work out well.
:cry:

andrewjoy

29 Dec 2014, 23:48

oh i understand :) have fun

thanks for all the hard work you do

Bhuyakasha

02 Jan 2015, 19:09

I received my switches, another happy customer!

beltet

03 Jan 2015, 02:09

7bit wrote: I need 2 more days until I'm through with the first batch of Round 5 kits, then I will pack and ship the CherryMX orders.

Sorry for the delay, but doing 2 things at once does not work out well.
:cry:
Now I know why my order hav enot arrived. No problems! I want you to sort Round 5 first :D .
Looking forward to all the caps! Take the time you need.

7bit

03 Jan 2015, 11:30

I've interrupted Round 5 sorting and now I'm packing MX orders!!!
:-)

BUT:
Spoiler:
IMPORTANT:

:roll:

Return to “Group buys”