Cherry Whites still available ?!

sixty
User avatar
Gasbag Guru

Unread post21 Feb 2012, 17:44

User avatar
X
sixty
Gasbag Guru
 
Posts: 2917
Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 13:47
Main keyboard: DKSaver
Main mouse: Razer Krait
Favorite switch: Cherry MX Black
Club member: 0060
 
 
Permanently buying all types of rare Cherry Corp. keyboards. PM me.
I'd still like to see results from what my deleted post said.
ripster

Unread post21 Feb 2012, 19:10

X
ripster
 
Posts: 4080
Joined: 09 Feb 2011, 07:04
Location: Ugly American
Main keyboard: As Long As It is Helvetica
Main mouse: Mickey
Favorite switch: Wanna Switch? Well, I Certainly Did!
 
sixty wrote:Ordered 150 from my source yesterday, got them today. Whites indeed. These are different in color from the 1987 ones. Comparison pictures later.
How much did you pay?

I ask, because I consider to add these to the switch group buy.
:shock:
7bit
User avatar

Unread post21 Feb 2012, 20:06

User avatar
X
7bit
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: 01 Feb 2011, 00:37
Location: Berlin, DE
Main keyboard: Tipro / IBM 3270 emulator
Main mouse: Logitech granite for SGI
Favorite switch: MX Lock
Club member: 0001
 
7bit wrote:
sixty wrote:Ordered 150 from my source yesterday, got them today. Whites indeed. These are different in color from the 1987 ones. Comparison pictures later.
How much did you pay?

I ask, because I consider to add these to the switch group buy.
:shock:

Too much. It gets cheaper after 1k though.
sixty
User avatar
Gasbag Guru

Unread post21 Feb 2012, 20:18

User avatar
X
sixty
Gasbag Guru
 
Posts: 2917
Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 13:47
Main keyboard: DKSaver
Main mouse: Razer Krait
Favorite switch: Cherry MX Black
Club member: 0060
 
 
Permanently buying all types of rare Cherry Corp. keyboards. PM me.
so these feel mushy compared to blues?
BiNiaRiS

Unread post21 Feb 2012, 22:09

X
BiNiaRiS
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 26 May 2011, 02:44
Location: Oregon, USA
Main keyboard: Kmac 1 and Kmac Mini
Main mouse: G400
Favorite switch: Ergoclears
 
sixty wrote:
7bit wrote:
sixty wrote:Ordered 150 from my source yesterday, got them today. Whites indeed. These are different in color from the 1987 ones. Comparison pictures later.
How much did you pay?

I ask, because I consider to add these to the switch group buy.
:shock:

Too much. It gets cheaper after 1k though.

where did you order them? Conrad has my order on hold until the 10th of June, lol.
Ascaii
User avatar

Unread post21 Feb 2012, 22:36

User avatar
X
Ascaii
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: 30 Jan 2011, 12:04
Location: Berlin, Germany
Main keyboard: HHKB
Main mouse: Razer Diamondback / Rollermouse Pro
Favorite switch: Ergo Clears
Club member: 0019
 
 
Im going to be selling off a lot of my collection in the next weeks, keep an eye on my thread in the marketplace.
我很想得到一颗这样的轴体 不知道在那可以得到他 如果谁可以帮助我 我会非常感谢他的
yab8433408
User avatar

Unread post22 Feb 2012, 04:26

User avatar
X
yab8433408
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 07 Aug 2011, 10:45
Location: 中国 湖北 Hubei China
 
Translation/ 翻译:

Brother Dragon is asking if anyone can help him obtain this switch.
kaiserreich

Unread post22 Feb 2012, 05:33

X
kaiserreich
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 22 May 2011, 04:14
Location: Malaysia
 
kaiserreich wrote:Translation/ 翻译:

Brother Dragon is asking if anyone can help him obtain this switch.

Switch group buy, just wait for their price quote ...
7bit
User avatar

Unread post22 Feb 2012, 09:55

User avatar
X
7bit
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: 01 Feb 2011, 00:37
Location: Berlin, DE
Main keyboard: Tipro / IBM 3270 emulator
Main mouse: Logitech granite for SGI
Favorite switch: MX Lock
Club member: 0001
 
yab8433408 wrote:我很想得到一颗这样的轴体 不知道在那可以得到他 如果谁可以帮助我 我会非常感谢他的

我仍然有您的送貨地址。我會送你在下週對這些夫婦。
sixty
User avatar
Gasbag Guru

Unread post22 Feb 2012, 11:08

User avatar
X
sixty
Gasbag Guru
 
Posts: 2917
Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 13:47
Main keyboard: DKSaver
Main mouse: Razer Krait
Favorite switch: Cherry MX Black
Club member: 0060
 
 
Permanently buying all types of rare Cherry Corp. keyboards. PM me.
Google translator does give funny results.

Sixty's reply reads:
I still have your shipping address. I will send a couple (as in married couple) to you next week
kaiserreich

Unread post22 Feb 2012, 11:46

X
kaiserreich
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 22 May 2011, 04:14
Location: Malaysia
 
kaiserreich wrote:Translation/ 翻译:

Brother Dragon is asking if anyone can help him obtain this switch.

Does he like BroDragon or is that too informal?

Added to my "Looking To Trade" thread.

http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?2225 ... ade-Thread
ripster

Unread post22 Feb 2012, 16:31

X
ripster
 
Posts: 4080
Joined: 09 Feb 2011, 07:04
Location: Ugly American
Main keyboard: As Long As It is Helvetica
Main mouse: Mickey
Favorite switch: Wanna Switch? Well, I Certainly Did!
 
sixty wrote:
yab8433408 wrote:我很想得到一颗这样的轴体 不知道在那可以得到他 如果谁可以帮助我 我会非常感谢他的

我仍然有您的送貨地址。我會送你在下週對這些夫婦。



那就实在太感谢了 但是我好像没有能够与您交换的轴体了 如果我能团购到它 那就太好了
yab8433408
User avatar

Unread post23 Feb 2012, 02:28

User avatar
X
yab8433408
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 07 Aug 2011, 10:45
Location: 中国 湖北 Hubei China
 
ripster wrote:Does he like BroDragon or is that too informal?

I was thinking "BroDrag," but I think people might get the wrong impression.
itlnstln

Unread post23 Feb 2012, 10:58

X
itlnstln
 
Posts: 721
Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 19:57
Location: San Antonio, TX
Main keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini
Favorite switch: Cherry Brown
 
yab8433408 wrote:
sixty wrote:
yab8433408 wrote:我很想得到一颗这样的轴体 不知道在那可以得到他 如果谁可以帮助我 我会非常感谢他的

我仍然有您的送貨地址。我會送你在下週對這些夫婦。



那就实在太感谢了 但是我好像没有能够与您交换的轴体了 如果我能团购到它 那就太好了

翻译/translation

Thanks very much. However, I do not have any switches to sell you.
If we can group buy this, that would be wonderful.

End of Translation

龙哥 with romanisation would become Long Ge, but it sounds so gay :lol:
BroDrag sounds much better than that.
kaiserreich

Unread post23 Feb 2012, 11:42

X
kaiserreich
 
Posts: 178
Joined: 22 May 2011, 04:14
Location: Malaysia
 
I received my switches from Conrad.de today.
Ascaii
User avatar

Unread post23 Feb 2012, 17:47

User avatar
X
Ascaii
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: 30 Jan 2011, 12:04
Location: Berlin, Germany
Main keyboard: HHKB
Main mouse: Razer Diamondback / Rollermouse Pro
Favorite switch: Ergo Clears
Club member: 0019
 
 
Im going to be selling off a lot of my collection in the next weeks, keep an eye on my thread in the marketplace.
Ascaii wrote:I received my switches from Conrad.de today.

I also got them from Conrad.nl today.....
Mrinterface
User avatar

Unread post23 Feb 2012, 18:04

User avatar
X
Mrinterface
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: 30 Jan 2011, 15:47
Location: The Netherlands
Main keyboard: Omnikey evolution
Main mouse: G9
Favorite switch: Monterey blues
Club member: 0012
 
 
To boldly go where no innovator has gone before : always engage at full trust.
Group Buy - don't forget your American friends!
ripster

Unread post23 Feb 2012, 20:00

X
ripster
 
Posts: 4080
Joined: 09 Feb 2011, 07:04
Location: Ugly American
Main keyboard: As Long As It is Helvetica
Main mouse: Mickey
Favorite switch: Wanna Switch? Well, I Certainly Did!
 
ripster wrote:Group Buy - don't forget your American friends!

You can order Cherry albino greens in the Phantom group buy.

Just order:

MXWHITE 100

or whatever quantity you like. Price for albino greens is not fixed and can be as cheap as the higher volume switches.
7bit
User avatar

Unread post23 Feb 2012, 20:05

User avatar
X
7bit
 
Posts: 10212
Joined: 01 Feb 2011, 00:37
Location: Berlin, DE
Main keyboard: Tipro / IBM 3270 emulator
Main mouse: Logitech granite for SGI
Favorite switch: MX Lock
Club member: 0001
 
7bit wrote:
ripster wrote:Group Buy - don't forget your American friends!

You can order Cherry albino greens in the Phantom group buy.

Just order:

MXWHITE 100

or whatever quantity you like. Price for albino greens is not fixed and can be as cheap as the higher volume switches.

Wait, albino greens? Is that all these are, greens with different-colored plastic?
hashbaz
User avatar

Unread post26 Feb 2012, 07:19

User avatar
X
hashbaz
 
Posts: 209
Joined: 23 Jul 2011, 06:38
Favorite switch: blue
 
they feel different...I guess they end up getting compared to greens since they require more force than blues.
Ascaii
User avatar

Unread post26 Feb 2012, 10:00

User avatar
X
Ascaii
 
Posts: 2386
Joined: 30 Jan 2011, 12:04
Location: Berlin, Germany
Main keyboard: HHKB
Main mouse: Razer Diamondback / Rollermouse Pro
Favorite switch: Ergo Clears
Club member: 0019
 
 
Im going to be selling off a lot of my collection in the next weeks, keep an eye on my thread in the marketplace.
Me too buy white switch in conrad, next week I receive at home :D
gulfar
User avatar

Unread post26 Feb 2012, 10:24

User avatar
X
gulfar
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 27 Dec 2011, 20:51
Location: spain
Main keyboard: Unicomp Classic 105
Main mouse: STANDARD
Favorite switch: MX BLUE
 
Ascaii wrote:they feel different...I guess they end up getting compared to greens since they require more force than blues.

Ok cool. I ordered a bunch of them from 7bit's MO.
hashbaz
User avatar

Unread post27 Feb 2012, 05:15

User avatar
X
hashbaz
 
Posts: 209
Joined: 23 Jul 2011, 06:38
Favorite switch: blue
 
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], sero, Yandex [bot] and 23 guests