Has anybody used the Leopold 750R?

the1onewolf

31 Jul 2014, 06:31

The Leopold 750 has been out since late March/early April but it doesn't seem to be available outside of Korea yet.

It's the successor to the Leopold 700, it's got nice, thick 1.5m PBT keycaps (even side-printed), fits a standard spacebar and has a sound dampening mat on the bottom. Sounds like a very sweet board.

Has anybody had the privileged of using this keyboard extensively?
Is the 750 a notable improvement over the Leopold 700 (which people seems to have somewhat mixed opinions about)?
Last edited by the1onewolf on 03 Aug 2014, 09:53, edited 1 time in total.

Muirium
µ

31 Jul 2014, 13:35

Hmm…
Spoiler:
http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/item ... 2344592%3B

Guess it depends what you're after. Stock thick PBT caps are nice, but I don't like dark ones personally as the legends are never great. The other interesting feature is the damping pad. Reduces echo inside the case I presume? Maybe a way to emulate some of the damping that Type-S Topre and damped Alps/Matias provides on topping out.

the1onewolf

03 Aug 2014, 09:58

I'm mostly just looking to see if this keyboard is a good solid choice and perhaps gauge the overall quality.
This sounds like a winner to me - it's got everything I want. I'll probably a get a cherry mx red with blanks whenever I manage to snag this outside of Korea.

Return to “Keyboards”