$10 USED white-on-black Cherry Double Shot Group Buy

inlikeflynn

20 Mar 2013, 21:25

This GB is for $10 USED Cherry white-on-black Double Shot's from MY7000 HPBUS-2 keyboards
These are USED keyboards, so some keys may be shiny, but I will attempt to select the least used keyboards.

Here is a sample picture of the keys you are getting here for just $10. This was one of the sets from the last time I ran a GB for these keys
abc.jpg
abc.jpg (133.71 KiB) Viewed 7193 times
*** This GB is ONLY offered to people who have purchased a white-on-purple or cmyk GMK pack from the current GMK GB ***
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=41017.0
http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/ ... t4553.html
*** If you are not on the list for purchasing one, you will NOT be allowed to purchase here. NO EXCEPTIONS ***

By combining a white-on-purple set with a $10 set from here, this would get someone new to mechanical keyboards an almost complete set of Cherry DS for a very reasonable price
-60% boards such as poker or GH60 would only be missing a spacebar
-TKL boards such as a FILCO would only be missing the spacebar and then have the Delete/End/PgDn in the wrong profile
-Full size boards would be missing the spacebar and 2x sized numpad 0 and have the Delete/End/PgDn in the wrong profile

Example image of how it would look on a TKL board when combining these keycaps plus a white-on-purple pack and Esc pack from the GMK GB
abcd.png
abcd.png (93.92 KiB) Viewed 7193 times
These keys will be shipped together with the white-on-purple or cmyk ones from the GMK group buy
-If you are CONUS this will not increase your shipping fee from the GMK group buy
-If you are outside CONUS, your shipping fee from the GMK group buy will increase due to the additional keys and USPS rate increases. This would add about 5oz of weight to your shipping

This GB will close on March 30th at the same time as the GMK GB.

Please fill out this form to order and make sure your username and email match what you submitted for the GMK GB as that is how we are confirming your order.

I reserve the right to limit the number of sets anyone person orders. There are lots of sets available, but it isn't an unlimited number.
Last edited by inlikeflynn on 07 May 2013, 21:46, edited 1 time in total.

inlikeflynn

20 Mar 2013, 21:26

reserved

usopia

20 Mar 2013, 22:11

nice GB, I'm in for 1.

fossala
Elite +1

20 Mar 2013, 23:05

Nice, only helping people that give money for a group buy.

EDIT: see the group buy hasn't ended. Is this done to make numbers?

rindorbrot

20 Mar 2013, 23:13

I think that is the intention, yes.

inlikeflynn

20 Mar 2013, 23:16

fossala wrote:Nice, only helping people that give money for a group buy.

EDIT: see the group buy hasn't ended. Is this done to make numbers?
yes this is being done to try and get the GMK GB to make its number because as had been discussed in that thread, if it doesn't this likely is the end of community driven GB's with GMK.

korne

20 Mar 2013, 23:21

In for 2 sets :)

BimboBB

21 Mar 2013, 09:45

Respect Mr Flynn! :)

Halvar

27 Apr 2013, 00:13

Got and paid my invoice for this. Thanks flynn!

usopia

27 Apr 2013, 00:51

Invoice received and...
...paid!

pasph

27 Apr 2013, 01:06

Paid

inlikeflynn

11 May 2013, 17:04

last unpaid order was dropped and the big old package will get shipped to Ivan sometime this week with all these sets!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

11 May 2013, 17:19

Just realized I ended up buying one of those ugly white on purple sets
to help IvanIvanovitch shoulder the costs caused by people dropping off
and I would have been entitled to such a set :lol:

phetto
Elite

11 May 2013, 17:22

I just realised that I don't remember if I got invoiced, Flynn? :/

kekstee

11 May 2013, 17:41

Oh, btw, can someone judge how bad it will look if i substitute missing german fullsize keys from a current retail g80 set?

Halvar

11 May 2013, 18:28

@kekstee: quick and especially dirty (this is my daily driver keyboard).

You can take a guess on what I did here ... ;)
Attachments
IMG_3951 (Large).JPG
IMG_3951 (Large).JPG (73.03 KiB) Viewed 6591 times

dirge

11 May 2013, 20:48

how did i miss this.... :(

inlikeflynn

12 May 2013, 01:23

phetto, you paid way back in April all ready :)

kbdfr, you could still get a set if you wanted. Ivan will end up having to bump up your shipping though by like $10 plus the $10 caps...

dirge the one and only non-payment :oops: want me to re-send the invoice or leave it canceled?

phetto
Elite

12 May 2013, 02:12

sweet, forgot about that :D

chromiumstars

12 May 2013, 02:15

Is it too late to get one set? I got one of the CMYK sets from one of the sets that was given up early...

kbdfr
The Tiproman

12 May 2013, 07:10

inlikeflynn wrote:kbdfr, you could still get a set if you wanted. Ivan will end up having to bump up your shipping though by like $10 plus the $10 caps...
Oh, I thought it was too late already. Please put me in then, and thanks.
Do I just wait or have to PM Ivan or anything else?

Return to “Group buys”