I have two IBM Model M Industrial Space Saving Keyboards, and people have been asking me for some time whether I want to part with one.
This is it, this is your chance.
For auction here is an authentic IBM Model M Industrial Space Saving Keyboard, one of the most rare and wanted IBM buckling spring keyboards. Less than 10 have been spotted in the wild. This is the holy grail of IBM Space Saving keyboards! The proceeds go to deskthority!
Part No.: 41G3600
ID No.: 0000241
These are pictures of the actual keyboard (the pictures eBay dealer Brian O'Neil send me when he sold it to me).
See here for bigger originals:
The keyboard is not officially new, but as you can see it is in new state. All rivets intact. It's a beauty, extremely mint condition. I don't think it was ever used.
- Bidding is in euro and starts at 200 EUR.
- You may bid below in the comments, or send me your bid with PM or email, and I'll place it as an anonymous bid or an alias of your choice.
- Bidding ends on May 14, 22:00:00 UTC.
Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Saturday, 14 May 2011, 15:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Saturday, 14 May 2011, 18:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
London (U.K. - England) Saturday, 14 May 2011, 23:00:00 BST UTC+1 hour
Amsterdam (Netherlands), Paris (France) Sunday, 15 May 2011, 00:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
Seoul (South Korea), Tokyo (Japan) Sunday, 15 May 2011, 07:00:00 KST UTC+9 hours
- If there are bids in the last 15 minutes, all bidders may place one more final bid within the next hour until 23:00:00 UCT (anti-sniping rule).
- Payment with IBAN/SWIFT/BIC or paypal. I don't have paypal but I accept payment with it if you have no other way, we'll use a proxy user in that case who I'll arrange (you pay someone with paypal who can also transfer money with IBAN, he pays me).
- Bidding in increments of at least 10 EUR.
- I do accept possible trades, if you have a keyboard I like, such as a rare IBM or LISP keyboard or one of the OTD keyboards, we can subtract the value from the bid.
- Shipping costs (insured, with tracking) will be added to the final amount, these range from 20 EUR to 40 EUR depending on your location and the final amount for which it will be insured in case of loss or destruction. If bids go over 300 EUR the world wide shipping cost will be fixed at 25 EUR, unless you're very close in which case it will be cheaper.
- This item is in the Netherlands, EU. If you're in the EU, there is no import tax. I don't know about other places.
- ALL BIDS ARE FINAL. Payment of the winner's outstanding amount after the bidding ends must be initiated within 24 hours. Don't play if you can't pay!