- Shipping only CONUS48 due to large package size (that's what he said?)
- You can always request additional images, I love taking pictures.
- All keyboards sold will have a thorough cleaning and dusting with my DataVac
- If you are concerned with the prices (which a lot of people seem to be on here), please PM me or leave constructive criticism below
- As far as feedback is concerned, I'm a well-known Geekhack member with outstanding ratings (65 unique positives, 0 negatives) and plenty more on eBay, so you should be well taken care of.
TypeNow Solid with Cherry MX Browns - $350 + Shipping (CONUS 48 ONLY; weighs over 4 lbs.)
- Near new condition, comes with all original packaging except the keycaps (you don't want those anyway, they are not great).
- *Optional: KBC PBT engraved keycaps is +$40 (as pictured below). CC is not included
- Features: Standard Leopold layout, with unique Orange plate. Anodized black aluminum case.
- To me, the switches feel pre-lubed (as others have also mentioned), so they don't feel as scratchy as your typical Filco or Leopold with Cherry Browns.
Realforce 87U Uniform 45g - $250 + Shipping (CONUS 48 Only)
- Near new condition. Comes with all original packaging.
- Original grey/white keycaps have been swapped for all white.
- Optional: CF/CC "3D" Skull +$75 (only with purchase of keyboard), Lavender WASD (new) +$10
- Additional Product Specifications: http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php? ... =rf_se0900
- Got too many Realforces, time to let one go.
Filco White TKL with ergo-Clears - $175 + shipping (CONUS 48 Only)
- Great condition. Minimal to average usage. Comes with all original packaging except the keycaps . I tend to get rid of all OEM Filco keycaps.
- Keyboard was originally MX Browns that has been modified to ergo-Clears by Clickey. Some background about the ergo-Clears, they use the same 45g spring found within MX Reds, Blues and Browns. The difference is they utilize a MX Clear stem to provide a significant amount of additional tactility. This is my personal favorite switch.
- The switches are NOT lubed.
- Optional: Cherry Black/Beige keycap set (alphanumeric has little to no shine, everything else is light shine) +$50, SP Black/Beige Moogle set +$20. Only sold with keyboard and blue 'Esc' key not included.
- You know I'm desperate for money if I'm selling this bad boy
Note: The following items below are for trade only. See below for my list of things I'm interested in
Topre CC's (TRADE ONLY)
Top Row: F2 Red, F2 Red, Milk Pink, EK Black
Bottom Row: EK 3D, EK 3D, Green, P1 Purple, Whole Milk Blue
Also for trade, Topre Ionospheric Blue
Some Items I'm interested in (but not limited to): (off the top of my head)
- Cherry dyesub RGB set
- Cherry MX Clickclacks (Specifically: Salute, Vader, Toxic Green)
- Leopold FC700R in White with Cherry Reds (do they make this yet?)
- Korean Custom Keyboards
- Cherry MX Clear Stems (~100 or so)
- Dolch Keycaps and/or Moogle Kit with Full Mod
- More as I remember...
SOLD! KBT Pure Limited Edition with Aluminum Case, Cherry Reds and Orange/Amber LEDs (TRADE ONLY)[/size]
Virtually brand new, only opened to take a few pictures and test that it works. Comes complete with box, manual, and original USB cable (red usb cable in pics not included).
SOLD! Leopold (Black) FC200R with Cherry Reds - $75 + shipping
Used but in great condition, no blemishes or scratches. Comes with USB cable and exact keys in the image below, no manual or box. Some keys are worn (i.e. x, c, v, b, e, L.Shift)
SOLD! CST 1550 Trackball - $38 + shipping
Used but in good condition, small blemish near the left-center. Comes in original packaging with box and manual.
TRADED! Eric Barney Headset Stand (Walnut & Ebony) - $67 + shipping
Bought as a set with my wrist rest, but never ended up using the headset stand. It's in mint condition, never really used it and has been sitting in my closet for a while now.