Phantom Custom Keyboard Group Buy (CLOSED)

Findecanor

04 Feb 2012, 23:48

Would it be possible to add phone number and C/O to the address information? I have already paid.

7bit

04 Feb 2012, 23:58

No Flash! No Flash! No Flash!

And also no tripod!

7bit

05 Feb 2012, 00:00

Findecanor wrote:Would it be possible to add phone number and C/O to the address information? I have already paid.
You can even add a greeting or birthday whishes.

Just add whatever you want. I will print any shit as long as it can be processed by my LaTeX installation and is 7bit-only!

BTW: Phone number is no bad idea, so the driver can call you if he does not find the address or so.
Last edited by 7bit on 05 Feb 2012, 00:16, edited 1 time in total.

Swede

05 Feb 2012, 00:12

7bit wrote:You work for Ikea, right?
:lol:
Nope :P

I'm In college studying Production development, basicly trying to decrease the time and money it takes to manufacture something, but it is faaar more than that. Part of it is streamlining learning processes and so on. And by doing that you need to look at a person as if he/she is mentaly challenged and have never used a pair of hands before ;)

7bit

05 Feb 2012, 00:16

Great! Carry on with it!
:-)

7bit

05 Feb 2012, 00:22

webwit wrote:Is there a Flash version with a really easy user interface? :evilgeek:
I could try out Gnash: debian.org/Flash.
:roll:

telge

05 Feb 2012, 01:32

Also another question, would this: http://deskthority.net/wiki/File:Phantom_7BIT_002.png layout be possible to order with the other sorts of keysets? Like with the Noir set for example?

kps

05 Feb 2012, 02:53

7bit wrote:I could try out Gnash: debian.org/Flash.:roll:
You're not running IRIX? For shame!

7bit

05 Feb 2012, 10:02

telge wrote:Also another question, would this: http://deskthority.net/wiki/File:Phantom_7BIT_002.png layout be possible to order with the other sorts of keysets? Like with the Noir set for example?
Good question. :?

There is a PHANTOM kit which contains odd-sized keys which are necessary for this layout. But the keys on the fuction row (from the POS kit) are not existing, for example.
kps wrote:
7bit wrote:I could try out Gnash: debian.org/Flash.:roll:
You're not running IRIX? For shame!
:shock:

RiGS

06 Feb 2012, 19:47

Is it still possible to join?

7bit

06 Feb 2012, 19:53

Sure you can. Nothing has been ordered from the suppliers, yet.
Also, what are 'deadlines'?

Just send you list to Phantom.

Findecanor

06 Feb 2012, 22:22

7bit wrote:BTW: Phone number is no bad idea, so the driver can call you if he does not find the address or so.
Actually, I would have preferred it if there was no delivery man at all. My normal delivery spot for things sent by post is right outside my door open between 8.00 and 22.00.

When things are sent by courier, the delivery men are almost always stumped when they see the phone at the front door, and decide to ignore it, so that my package is delayed a few more days, has to be picked up at a place 30 minutes away ... and during office hours only. My current address registered with the "Phantom" bot now also contains the text "PRESS THE BUTTON ON THE DOOR WITH MY NAME ON IT!", but in Swedish.

What delivery company do you use? Any possibility of changing it to Deutsche Post for me?
BTW, is the switch order deadline really final, or could I add some more?

dirge

06 Feb 2012, 22:28

If I've already paid for my order, how do I go about adding items and paying the difference?

7bit

06 Feb 2012, 22:57

Findecanor wrote:... PRESS THE BUTTON ON THE DOOR WITH MY NAME ON IT!", but in Swedish.

What delivery company do you use? Any possibility of changing it to Deutsche Post for me?
BTW, is the switch order deadline really final, or could I add some more?
Delivery will be by DHL/Deutsche Post (I'm not sure who comes in Sweden, DHL or Swedish Post).
I wondered what it could mean, now it is so clear to me:
:evilgeek: DET FINNS EN PORTTELEFON. ANVAND DEN! :evilgeek:

You can add as many switches as you like. This week, I will order and then you can order what is 'in stock'.

I will keep some switches back to have spares if some keys disappear, which I will sell off after the initial delivery.

spikeh

07 Feb 2012, 16:08

Can I be a cheapskate and re-use the case and mounting plate from a PLU ML-87, thus only buying the PCB and controller?

7bit

07 Feb 2012, 17:04

spikeh wrote:Can I be a cheapskate and re-use the case and mounting plate from a PLU ML-87, thus only buying the PCB and controller?
Seems to look quite similar.

litster

08 Feb 2012, 03:25

We are going to set a deadline for payments. probably a week from Monday. If you haven't paid by then, we will cancel your order. Giddy up!

Swede

08 Feb 2012, 09:47

I've sent my money to 7bit, I think they have arrived. But my bank is not known to be all that fast...

7bit

08 Feb 2012, 12:10

Swede wrote:I've sent my money to 7bit, I think they have arrived. But my bank is not known to be all that fast...
Your money did not arrive in time. You will get no Phantom etc. Also, we will not refund your money.

Good day.

webwit
Wild Duck

08 Feb 2012, 12:16

You sound like the eBay Protection Program. Correction. eBay Customer Protection.

7bit

08 Feb 2012, 12:58

webwit wrote:You sound like the eBay Protection Program. Correction. eBay Customer Protection.
Now I will close your account for 180 days, because your payment might have been illegal! Please provide the following items in original:
- poof that you received your Phantom keyboard and switches.
- ID-card or passport
- credit card
- drivers license
- security cards of you door locks / or just the keys

Thanks!

Last edited by 7bit on 08 Feb 2012, 14:35, edited 1 time in total.

mintberryminuscrunch

08 Feb 2012, 13:07

7bit wrote:
webwit wrote:You sound like the eBay Protection Program. Correction. eBay Customer Protection.
Now I will close your account for 180 days, because your payemnt might have ben illegal! Please provide the following items in original:
- poof that you received your Phantom keyboard and switches.
- ID-card or passport
- credit card
- drivers license
- security cards of you door locks / or just the keys

Thanks!

you forgot the birth certificat to prove he's not kenian

7bit

08 Feb 2012, 13:45

mintberryminuscrunch wrote:you forgot the birth certificat to prove he's not kenian
Yes and the certificate of a veterinarian proving he does not have the H5N1 virus!

mintberryminuscrunch

08 Feb 2012, 14:36

oh and he has to destroy a vintage violin :D
http://articles.businessinsider.com/201 ... que-violin

Icarium

08 Feb 2012, 14:50

Dear god...

7bit

08 Feb 2012, 16:37

edit: Please continue any discussion here:
PayPal.

dirge

08 Feb 2012, 18:46

How can we get a confirm that our payments have gone through okay? Sent mine by ....paypal.(shudder)

Swede

08 Feb 2012, 19:01

7bit wrote:
Swede wrote:I've sent my money to 7bit, I think they have arrived. But my bank is not known to be all that fast...
Your money did not arrive in time. You will get no Phantom etc. Also, we will not refund your money.

Good day.
I'll take that as a yes then.

7bit

08 Feb 2012, 19:24

dirge wrote:How can we get a confirm that our payments have gone through okay? Sent mine by ....paypal.(shudder)
We are working on it. This may take a while ...

[=>---------------------------------------1 of 180 days done---------------------------------------------------------]
:o

litster

08 Feb 2012, 19:59

Payment deadline is February 13th, 2012. Please send you payment if you haven't already so we can start ordering parts. Thanks.

Return to “Group buys”