I am getting rid of some stuff to clean a shelf and I was wondering whether it was anything worth (also regarding the interest of these)
- 200 blue ALPS switches: tactile, clicky
- 105 black ALPS switches: tactile, non clicky
- 104 orange ALPS switches: tactile, non clicky
- 105 white ALPS switches: tactile, non clicky
- 2 sticky ALPS, one white and one grey
As far as I can remember, thees come from 2 chicony, 2 apple II and 1 Dell AT102 keyboards
There is also a set of double shot keycaps, iso layout (azerty / BE) from a G81-3000 but I think it is cherry mx compatible, right ?
So is it of any value ? Is it worth the belgian shipping cost (should be around 10 euros
(using submarines for transportation sounds like an epic failure) ) ?
Thanks for the enlightenment,