Greetings!

CM Pim
Cooler Master Rep

08 Oct 2014, 16:12

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Pim van der Linde I am currently 23 years old. I live in Middelharnis (Say What?) it's a small town in the Netherlands. :D

I haven't been really active on my personal account, but I have been reading a lot of helpful topics. This community has great knowledge, and I really appreciate that. Thanks!

Why this post?
For almost 5 years now I have done a lot of different work for Cooler Master. It started as a hobby (still feels like it) but in August I became an official Cooler Master Representative. Hoeray! :lol:

What's my duty?
I am here to answer Cooler Master related questions, and I might release some exiciting news in the future. So if you have any questions now or in the future, feel free to ask or contact me. + Of course I will join other conversations.

What keyboard(s) do I own?
  • - Rapid-i - MX Brown
    - CM Storm Trigger - MX Black + MX Clear (WASD + Spacebar)
    - NovaTouch TKL
For the Dutch Community I have written 2 reviews about the Rapid-i and NovaTouch TKL. You might want to check them out (yes, they are Dutch). A lot of pictures are inside + you can translate the reviews with the Google Translate Plugin.
If you have any questions about 'me', drop them below! :D

B/rgds, Pim van der Linde

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

08 Oct 2014, 16:19

Welcome Pim!

So guys, anything CM related Pim will be the eyes and ears on this forum but I will also be arround here still so no worries about that, just some extra eyes, ears and backup to show CM commitment for DT forum which has provided us in the last year with some very valuable feedback already :)

Cheers,
Bram

matt3o
-[°_°]-

08 Oct 2014, 16:20

welcome to DT, Pim.

Cooler Masters seems very aggressive when it comes to relating with the community, I appreciate that and I would like to see more companies doing the same.

Tomorrow I'll receive the Novatouch and I'll soon post my indepth review from a Topre lover stand point.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

08 Oct 2014, 16:24

Hallo!

I live in holland but i hardly speak any dutch :(

can i have a novatouch? :maverick: I'll review it on my blog 8-)

CM Pim
Cooler Master Rep

08 Oct 2014, 16:27

matt3o wrote: welcome to DT, Pim.

Cooler Masters seems very aggressive when it comes to relating with the community, I appreciate that and I would like to see more companies doing the same.

Tomorrow I'll receive the Novatouch and I'll soon post my indepth review from a Topre lover stand point.
Thanks! A fresh NovaTouch TKL, how exciting! Keep us posted. :D

CM Pim
Cooler Master Rep

08 Oct 2014, 16:29

sth wrote: Hallo!

I live in holland but i hardly speak any dutch :(

can i have a novatouch? :maverick: I'll review it on my blog 8-)
We can always meet up in the area of Rotterdam. So you can enjoy some 'click-click-click'!

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

08 Oct 2014, 16:30

seems we've almost enough people to have a dutch meetup!

CM Pim
Cooler Master Rep

08 Oct 2014, 16:32

sth wrote: seems we've almost enough people to have a dutch meetup!
Where do I sign up? :D Let's make it happen.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

08 Oct 2014, 16:34

Maybe we can talk to webwit and make it an official club endeavor.

RaleghDirat
Prisoner of Technology

08 Oct 2014, 16:37

Greetings,
When can we expect the ISO novatouch release in europe? Did it already happen? :)

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

08 Oct 2014, 19:30

RaleghDirat wrote: Greetings,
When can we expect the ISO novatouch release in europe? Did it already happen? :)
Hi RaleghDiret,

These will launch mid November and pre orders will start arround the beginning of Novemeber :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Bram

CM Pim
Cooler Master Rep

08 Oct 2014, 20:05

CM Bram wrote:
RaleghDirat wrote: Greetings,
Hi RaleghDiret,

These will launch mid November and pre orders will start arround the beginning of Novemeber :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Bram
Happy times. :D

Daniel Beardsmore

08 Oct 2014, 22:45

CM Bram wrote: These will launch mid November …
Bah, how pathetic, why make us wait that long …

wait, November is only next month? Where did the year go? :(

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

09 Oct 2014, 08:42

Daniel Beardsmore wrote:
CM Bram wrote: These will launch mid November …
Bah, how pathetic, why make us wait that long …

wait, November is only next month? Where did the year go? :(
As in next month yes!

And why? Because of the demand actually was already quite high is one, and second is the ANSI and ISO offerings require a different PCB so are produced after each other with the ANSI layouts first followed by the ISO layouts. Plus some extra time for shipping to EU we have a goods a few weeks later :)

matt3o
-[°_°]-

09 Oct 2014, 14:12

got my Novatouch (ANSI), review coming soon :) (I have to dismantle it first)

Muirium
µ

09 Oct 2014, 15:12

Of course you do!

Fingers crossed mine shows up soon too. I'll bombard this place with pics!

CM Pim
Cooler Master Rep

09 Oct 2014, 17:30

matt3o wrote: got my Novatouch (ANSI), review coming soon :) (I have to dismantle it first)
Awesome! Make sure you touch the rubber domes, I love to squeeze them down with my fingers. :p

Daniel Beardsmore

09 Oct 2014, 21:07

Even the dome sheet from a cheap keyboard is all nice and soft and squishy :)

CM Pim
Cooler Master Rep

09 Oct 2014, 21:21

Daniel Beardsmore wrote: Even the dome sheet from a cheap keyboard is all nice and soft and squishy :)
I know, but the fact that I am pressing a dome sheet in the NovaTouch TKL makes it even better! :D

hoggy

16 Oct 2014, 22:59

Welcome to DT!

Return to “Off-topic”