Sneakerhead looking for help.

Monkay

13 May 2014, 22:39

Hey guys,

besides keyboards I am a pretty big sneakerhead. I love to collect and wear shoes a LOT :D And as some of you may or may not know, limited releases are a must-have to sneakerheads but when you do not live in germany you have a hard time to get them.
This Saturday a nice shoe releases in a store in america I would love to buy but they will only ship in the US.

So one of you could make me really happy by giving me the chance to get the shoe, by taking my order and then ship it to germany. (assumed I am one of the few lucky ones to get the shoe)
If you are willing to help a german student and can understand my addiction of collecting something (I guess you can very well), just shoot me a pm.

I recently did a big sellout thread here on deskthority and sold a lot of stuff (also to the US), so you can take a look there to make sure I do not scam anybody.

Thanks guys!

PS: I know there are more and maybe more fitting places on the internet to ask for this, but deskthority is the only place where I trust everyone somehow. This forum got this grown-up/family-feeling :)

ohboymyo

14 May 2014, 17:13

Hi Monkay, what shoe are you interested in? I am a new member here on Deskthority but I've been a geekhack member and am a frequent user on reddit.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

14 May 2014, 17:41

Spoiler:
:mrgreen:

wheybags

14 May 2014, 19:19

I have small feet, get me a 60%

Dubsgalore

14 May 2014, 19:43

Monkay, If you still need the help, I'm here for you. sending you a PM now

New Jersey baby... :roll: