Top Gun Coolmadness Whoopi Goldberg As Guinan's Eyebrows

The Keyboard Oracle
The Answer Lies Within The Question

19 Jul 2014, 02:03

sth wrote: what's your favorite constellation or other group of dots? Image
The Keyboard Oracle has decided: As longeth as thou still exp'rience the stars as something above, thou lack the eye of the man of knowledge. One must still hast chaos in oneself to giveth birth to a dancing star.

Muirium
µ

19 Jul 2014, 02:07

A dancing star!

Daniel Beardsmore

19 Jul 2014, 02:09

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

19 Jul 2014, 09:33

The Keyboard Oracle wrote:
sth wrote: what's your favorite constellation or other group of dots? Image
The Keyboard Oracle has decided: As longeth as thou still exp'rience the stars as something above, thou lack the eye of the man of knowledge. One must still hast chaos in oneself to giveth birth to a dancing star.
we must all turn our backs to space if our wishes are to come true

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

19 Jul 2014, 17:47

The Venerable Wikipedia wrote:Icke combines discussion about the universe and consciousness with conspiracy theories about public figures being satanic paedophiles, and how apparently unconnected events are really attempts to control humanity. He argued in The Biggest Secret that human beings originated in a breeding program run by a race of reptilians called Anunnaki from the Draco constellation, and that what we call reality is just a holographic experience; the only reality is the realm of the Absolute. He believes in a collective consciousness that has intentionality, in reincarnation, in other possible worlds that exist alongside ours on other frequencies, and in acquired characteristics, arguing that our experiences change our DNA by downloading new information and overwriting the software. We are also able to attract experiences to ourselves by means of good and bad thoughts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
my holographic experiences stopped when i realized i'd never own a first edition charizard.

frankly, it's too hot in holland for me to think about philosophy or even sand today. i've tried to get some chores done but all i did was nap and skype with my friend for a while. i can't manage to stay awake when reading so further study of the silmarillion is out til it gets dark. what can i do to Beat This Heat? nap my weekend away? drink all the beers? :x

Muirium
µ

19 Jul 2014, 17:59

You just need some Scottish Summer!

Currently: pissing down with rain. Next up: autumn.

7bit

19 Jul 2014, 18:00

It's hot here, too.

Seems the world really has been turned by 90 degrees!

:shock:

davkol

19 Jul 2014, 18:15

I just leave some (cold) water in the tub, go there every few hours and don't use a towel.

7bit

19 Jul 2014, 18:20

:?

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

19 Jul 2014, 18:24

davkol wrote: I just leave some (cold) water in the tub, go there every few hours and don't use a towel.
ha! this is a large city in holland. i'm lucky to have my own bathroom, nevermind a full tub. i did take a nice cold shower today though.

ireland really spoiled me. 55°F in the middle of july?! please and thank you!

Muirium
µ

19 Jul 2014, 18:26

15ºC here just now. Was 22º this time a few days ago, but much more seasonal now!

Daniel Beardsmore

19 Jul 2014, 23:07

Sounds like I need to adopt a migration programme: Scotland for the cooler summers and England for the milder winters.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

21 Jul 2014, 08:26

I have a blogroll now! check my Home Page

Daniel Beardsmore

21 Jul 2014, 09:56

sth wrote: I have a blogroll now! check my Home Page
Probably premature — I doubt that I'll keep thinking up things for webwit to troll me over. I don't have a grand plan. I don't have any plan at all.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

21 Jul 2014, 09:57

Just blog when you feel like it! That's the Best Way To Blog 8-)

Daniel Beardsmore

21 Jul 2014, 21:51

You do realise that I wasn't the Most Boring Person in the World 2011 for nothing …

Muirium
µ

21 Jul 2014, 22:02

Prize Does Not Exist. No one could be arsed judging it. Too much source material to view. And too many schoolteachers in the running, droning the innovative spirit right out of another generation.

Daniel Beardsmore

21 Jul 2014, 22:40

The website existed for a year — I had it as my e-mail signature. Since it was too boring for everyone, I threw it away.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

21 Jul 2014, 23:45

new blog post: resolve :x

i've got to do something about this. but what :x

Muirium
µ

22 Jul 2014, 00:31

Daniel Beardsmore wrote: The website existed for a year — I had it as my e-mail signature. Since it was too boring for everyone, I threw it away.
You paranoid android!

(But he was no such thing. His insights were correct. And his appearance the epitome of robot.)

Daniel Beardsmore

22 Jul 2014, 01:03

I have the book, as well as the radio show. I started reading the book, and I also started listening to the radio show, but I didn't stick with either. I did watch the film, for what little sense that made.

sth: you could resolve some symlinks.

7bit

22 Jul 2014, 20:40

Where are the fighting girls and the photo of yourself in a boat gone?
sth.png
sth.png (530 Bytes) Viewed 3696 times
^^^ smoother version of your coolmadness-emoticon. I suggest it should be accessed by :sth: .
:o

Muirium
µ

22 Jul 2014, 20:50

This whole thread makes so much more sense if :sth: =

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

22 Jul 2014, 23:44

7bit wrote: Where are the fighting girls and the photo of yourself in a boat gone?
sth.png
^^^ smoother version of you coolmadness-emoticon. I suggest it should be accessed by :sth: .
:o
i was thinking of adding the eyebrows from :x into that one too. alas my boss has gotten me drunk and i am not able to add much to this blog tonight. hooray free beer and god bless kaasstengels.

also yes please can we get a Top Gun Coolmadness Emoticon for :sth ?!

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

22 Jul 2014, 23:51

ok the brows are no good. i tested them in photoshop. :x

Webwit please make my Top Gun Coolmadness Whoopi Goldberg As Guinan avatar into a sitewide emoticon please

webwit
Wild Duck

23 Jul 2014, 00:25

Why would I do such a thing!? :maverick:

Daniel Beardsmore

23 Jul 2014, 01:33

sth wrote: ok the brows are no good. i tested them in photoshop. :x

Webwit please make my Top Gun Coolmadness Whoopi Goldberg As Guinan avatar into a sitewide emoticon please
Right, then I'm going to have a real :headdesk: one then. Blood oozing from a battered and bruised forehead optional, but appreciated.

scottc

23 Jul 2014, 01:34

:maverick:

Muirium
µ

23 Jul 2014, 02:50

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

23 Jul 2014, 08:53

webwit wrote: Why would I do such a thing!? :maverick:
well that's a bit shorter than :TopGunCoolmadnessWhoopiGoldbergAsGuinan: but :sth: is shorter still :maverick:

Return to “Off-topic”