OTD 360 Corsa and LZ B8 Keyboards

billnye

15 Mar 2015, 21:51

Hey guys! This week I got these keyboards and they are amazing. Figured I would share some pics of them here :geek:

Typing tests for both boards:
Corsa
https://youtu.be/idALWS6P_HY

LZ
https://youtu.be/-s2G3Kto0Gw

scottc

15 Mar 2015, 21:53

Wow, you got BOTH this week? That's impressive... :shock: Nice pics. How much did they set you back, out of interest?

Khers

15 Mar 2015, 21:53

Some pretty boards indeed!

billnye

15 Mar 2015, 21:57

scottc wrote: Wow, you got BOTH this week? That's impressive... :shock: Nice pics. How much did they set you back, out of interest?
I got the Corsa in November but just got it back from thechemist yesterday! I got the it through a Korean friend for retail price + candy corn clack

LZ I got through a trade for a guy on reddit for a $400 counter strike knife I got through trading a clack that i got for $20 :D

scottc

15 Mar 2015, 22:00

billnye wrote:
scottc wrote: Wow, you got BOTH this week? That's impressive... :shock: Nice pics. How much did they set you back, out of interest?
I got the Corsa in November but just got it back from thechemist yesterday! I got the it through a Korean friend for retail price + candy corn clack
Nice, that's great. I'd love one myself but even the group buy price feels a bit extravagant to me. Still, so beautiful...
billnye wrote: LZ I got through a trade for a guy on reddit for a $400 counter strike knife I got through trading a clack that i got for $20 :D
That's amazing... :lol:

billnye

15 Mar 2015, 22:02

scottc wrote:
billnye wrote:
Nice, that's great. I'd love one myself but even the group buy price feels a bit extravagant to me. Still, so beautiful...
I'm sure you could work some magic with those SATs if you really wanted to 8-)

scottc

15 Mar 2015, 22:04

I could (and actually got an offer too!) but that vs. the money I was offered for them would make me question my sanity. :lol:

Stabilized

15 Mar 2015, 22:07

God, I love that LZ...

So, I should probably ask; how do you find the Gateron clears? Are you using the stock springs?
Also, what did you use to lube the Gaterons?

Maybe I should think about getting some clacks just a bartering commodity!

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

15 Mar 2015, 22:11

yeah that LZ is sweet, out of my range at the moment.

scottc

15 Mar 2015, 22:19

I agree seebart, it looks great! I'm not sure what I like more: the classy, sleek metal enclosures or the soft glow of the LEDs in the acrylic ones.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

15 Mar 2015, 22:24

scottc wrote: I agree seebart, it looks great! I'm not sure what I like more: the classy, sleek metal enclosures or the soft glow of the LEDs in the acrylic ones.
I'd go for the acrylic, but their both really nice and really €€€ so no dice for me right now.

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

15 Mar 2015, 22:32

billnye wrote:

LZ I got through a trade for a guy on reddit for a $400 counter strike knife I got through trading a clack that i got for $20 :D
I have an M4A1-S knight that I got in a trade up contract still. Only put one chalice in :twisted:

Now that I know I can trade it in real life it means more to me :geek:

I haven't played video games in like 3 months though...

billnye

15 Mar 2015, 22:34

Stabilized wrote: God, I love that LZ...

So, I should probably ask; how do you find the Gateron clears? Are you using the stock springs?
Also, what did you use to lube the Gaterons?

Maybe I should think about getting some clacks just a bartering commodity!
I was a little nervous about having a full board with 35g switches, but to be honest, I really like it. I am mostly using it for gaming and it has worked fine.
Redmaus wrote:
billnye wrote:

I have an M4A1-S knight that I got in a trade up contract still. Only put one chalice in :twisted:

Now that I know I can trade it in real life it means more to me :geek:

I haven't played video games in like 3 months though...
Nice! Knight is a beautiful skin :D

pyrelink

16 Mar 2015, 04:37

I wish I hadn't gotten out of CS, and CS Trading when I did. The FN Slaughter Bayonet that I made $50 profit on selling at $240 is now like a $400 something knife. I had figured the market would bust and I would be sitting with worthless pixels...

In any case, beautiful boards you got there, and a fantastic deal!

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

16 Mar 2015, 09:12

Yep, really beautiful boards. That Corsa is the only TKL I would really love...

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

16 Mar 2015, 09:53

I have a Desert Eagle Naga, can I haz ur Corsa plz?

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

16 Mar 2015, 13:49

Has anyone ever seen the knife history on the market and seen some knives worth 400$ that sold for like 50cents when they were at the highest price? Like the huge downwards spike on the graph? I would hate to be one of those people.

SL89

16 Mar 2015, 13:51

is the Corsa backlit or just the lock keys?

3Love

16 Mar 2015, 18:04

Nice pictures!

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

16 Mar 2015, 21:16

SL89 wrote: is the Corsa backlit or just the lock keys?
I am pretty sure it is just the lock keys.

scottc

16 Mar 2015, 21:20

I guess that's why there's always a windowed rollen!

billnye

16 Mar 2015, 22:16

SL89 wrote: is the Corsa backlit or just the lock keys?
Just leds on caps and scroll. I bought a windowed caps lock key from photekq that he told me was "like new condition" and this is what it looks like:

THANKS PAL

photekq
Cherry Picker

16 Mar 2015, 22:18

Stop lying bill :maverick:

billnye

16 Mar 2015, 22:20

photekq wrote: Stop lying bill :maverick:
[9:24:17 PM] photek: it looks pretty good
[9:24:19 PM] photek: i'd say 7/10 condition
[9:24:24 PM] photek: yours for $20 shipped

scottc

16 Mar 2015, 22:21

Maybe the rest of your board just spent too long in its box so it doesn't have the nice tanned colour... :roll:

billnye

16 Mar 2015, 22:23

scottc wrote: Maybe the rest of your board just spent too long in its box so it doesn't have the nice tanned colour... :roll:
I tried putting it in the freezer to offset the effects, but nothing happened :(

scottc

16 Mar 2015, 22:25

Oh yeah, I think you're supposed to include the PCB...

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

16 Mar 2015, 23:20

Just throw some ultraviolets on the other caps!

Return to “Gallery”