Post keycaps colors scheme!

ماء

30 Jan 2014, 09:38

dinamit :? I still can not see the images :x
Muirium wrote:Not all beamsprings are alike. Here's the Great White:
Also doable with Round 5, of course. Albeit costly!
i can't see the images,but i've see on wiki :lol:
all whites :P
rzwv wrote:The label is attached.
DSC_1202.jpg
DSC_1204.jpg
Thumb Shift, ADB
DSC_2228.jpg
still curious images of rzwv :?
Findecanor wrote:Daewoo "KOBO" gaming console. Keyboard "CPC-330K".
Apparently, the keyboard is the console. There is a plastic box that looks like a main unit, but it is really only a "monitor stand".
Daewoo_CPC-330K_KOBO_console.jpg
I can only see this is,like key 64 different colors each fingers i can't aproach thumbs

Muirium
µ

30 Jan 2014, 13:30

Pictures working fine even in your quote block. I sometimes get problems with image hosts when I'm on cellular data. Maybe you need to try a VPN or something to get around whoever's filtering your connection.

http://www.vpngate.net/en/

ماء

04 Feb 2014, 15:15

Trimpup Adler,light gray on green intrested this

mr_a500

04 Feb 2014, 15:43

I'm really starting to like matt3o's "Macross" colour scheme:

It's a pity all these group buys are only for Cherry keycaps.

snoopy

04 Feb 2014, 15:56

Muirium
µ

04 Feb 2014, 16:29

mr_a500 wrote:It's a pity all these group buys are only for Cherry keycaps.
What else are you looking for exactly? If you answer is "all the mounts!" then I've got a 7bit impersonation to show you.
Spoiler:
:roll:
We need to have a vote on this. Buckling spring or Alps? Caps deathmatch!

Meanwhile, as for Topre: adapters.

ماء

04 Feb 2014, 16:39

mr_a500 wrote:I'm really starting to like matt3o's "Macross" colour scheme:

It's a pity all these group buys are only for Cherry keycaps.
i think if modiefers is yellow pretty good
you want mount for BS or BmS :?
snoopy wrote:Image
i like colors scheme this
it seems i've see this,matt3o ever post it :P
Muirium wrote:
Spoiler:
:roll:
:shock: Muri,you uses smiles,finally :P i never see before
Last edited by ماء on 04 Feb 2014, 16:49, edited 1 time in total.

mr_a500

04 Feb 2014, 16:43

Muirium wrote:
mr_a500 wrote:It's a pity all these group buys are only for Cherry keycaps.
What else are you looking for exactly?.
No need for 7bit impersonations. I am exactly looking for doubleshot buckling spring keycaps (for Model M and Model F) and doubleshot ALPS keycaps (for AEK). Is that exact enough? :P

Out of 50 keyboards I own, only one is Cherry keycap compatible - a WYSE 50 that I never intend on using. So constantly seeing lovely keycaps that are Cherry only is like being in a room full of naked tits that you can't ever touch. (...well, sort of... not exactly)

Muirium
µ

04 Feb 2014, 16:49

That's the problem. There's a lot less of us on buckling springs (typing on my SSK…) and Alps than all the current production MX keyboards out there. We need to unite around a common cause, rather than quibble. Seeing as I have shelves full of IBMs and only one AEK (just arrived the other day, and it's nice and un-yellowed) I know which side I'm on. But then I start to think about whether ABS doubleshots or PBT dyesubs should come first…

What profile of doubleshots are you thinking of? (Correct answer: SA. Failsafe: DSA. End of list.)
ماء wrote: :shock: Muri,you uses smiles,finally :P i never see before
Don't spoil my spoiler! My 7bit impersonation is perfect, I tell you. People say the similarity is chilling!

That yellow number row on the Macross set is Matteo's homage to Dirge and his quest for the impossible function row. It's also deliciously ironic…

Broadmonkey
Fancy Rank

04 Feb 2014, 17:12

Good luck finding a manufacturer of double shot BS key caps, and then at a sane price!

ALPS is doable from SP, but then there is the problem with stabilizers, so it would be preferable to do it, in collaboration with a community build ALPS keyboard.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

04 Feb 2014, 22:13

mr_a500 wrote:I'm really starting to like matt3o's "Macross" colour scheme:

And here you have it :) http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/ ... t7402.html

I really love that set :)

Monkay

05 Feb 2014, 22:29

ماء wrote:Trimpup Adler,light gray on green intrested this
Wow this is one of the most beautiful keycap-sets that ever touched my retina. Is just the keycap-set from Triumph-Adler? Because I cant even find any evidence that they made keyboards. Only typewriters.

Kurk

05 Feb 2014, 23:08

Ascii sold (sells?) one of these Triumph-Adler G81-3000:
http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/ ... t6239.html

Wasn't there a discussion about whether or not the teal color of the modifiers is a result of heavy yellowing of originally blue caps?

webwit
Wild Duck

05 Feb 2014, 23:52

Seems unlikely to me. This is a solid teal color, a discoloring effect is not so even in my experience. But maybe it's different with darker colors.

ماء

06 Feb 2014, 07:48

:lol: ano...Yeah,actually blue but looks green :x
i find similar! what is name this GB?
1454906_693111587379920_136176445_n.jpg
1454906_693111587379920_136176445_n.jpg (96.79 KiB) Viewed 3410 times

kbdfr
The Tiproman

06 Feb 2014, 07:58

webwit wrote:Seems unlikely to me. This is a solid teal color, a discoloring effect is not so even in my experience. But maybe it's different with darker colors.
I hate to have to contradict you, but even if his pics obviously are lost, sixty's post is unambiguous:
http://deskthority.net/photos-videos-f8 ... ml?#p31772
sixty wrote:[… ]
As you can see above, I have not updated my website, but I got some new info since. They are from a 1989/90 286 PC called "TA Dario 286". The keys were originally blue, but all models I have seen have yellowed to this greenish hue since.

You can see the original color on the bottom:
[dead link]

intelli78

09 Nov 2014, 05:53

kbdfr wrote:
webwit wrote:Seems unlikely to me. This is a solid teal color, a discoloring effect is not so even in my experience. But maybe it's different with darker colors.
I hate to have to contradict you, but even if his pics obviously are lost, sixty's post is unambiguous:
http://deskthority.net/photos-videos-f8 ... ml?#p31772
sixty wrote:[… ]
As you can see above, I have not updated my website, but I got some new info since. They are from a 1989/90 286 PC called "TA Dario 286". The keys were originally blue, but all models I have seen have yellowed to this greenish hue since.

You can see the original color on the bottom:
[dead link]
Bit of a necro here, but I was able to track down that image, just wanted to add it to the discussion for future reference.

Return to “Gallery”