Ducky G2PRO Tenkeyless

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

05 Sep 2012, 20:07

magnetic wrote:ah, I see

would you happen to know if they have finnish text / layout on them? they also have the ducky led windows, i think they're meant to be replacement sets for finnish ducky boards.

window-less, blank sets it is.
The BLANK ISO PBT sets wont have the small transparent parts for led light.

Usually the Ducky sets have them but we decided to do blank sets unisex :mrgreen:

phetto
Elite

09 Sep 2012, 11:12

Ducky Nordic wrote:White engraved PBT set
Any news?
and please hire me :-D

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

09 Sep 2012, 21:52

phetto wrote:
Ducky Nordic wrote:White engraved PBT set
Any news?
and please hire me :-D
On the separately sold white engraved PBT ISO set, no, unfortunately no news of yet. Unless you buy Ducky G2PRO tenkeyless in which case you can have that set with Nordic legends within september ;)

Do you currently work in the field of IT/consumer-peripherals?

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

09 Sep 2012, 22:02

Meanwhile:

We were waiting to receive sample of white UV-treated keycap set for Ducky SHINE but instead we received now a dark grey and a purple UV-treated keycap set. Both sets ISO with Nordic legends.

Heres couple pics from my desk. I myself only used the dark grey set...partially:

First pic has unnatural colors and contrast as the flash was on and i played around with the pic a bit. In this pic you can see also the bag of purple keycaps:

Second pic has natural colors and the real look. Ducky SHINE with white leds:

Icarium

10 Sep 2012, 12:29

UV treatment? What's that for?

phetto
Elite

10 Sep 2012, 16:40

Ducky Nordic wrote:
No Sir. Carpenter/Construction worker :D

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

10 Sep 2012, 18:59

Icarium wrote:UV treatment? What's that for?
Ok, UV-coated is a better choice of a word :)
Last edited by Ducky Nordic on 10 Sep 2012, 19:03, edited 1 time in total.

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

10 Sep 2012, 19:02

phetto wrote:
Ducky Nordic wrote:
Cool

Want to do some custom wooden keyboard wrist rests for us ;) ? ...actually would be really interested if good polished result.

phetto
Elite

10 Sep 2012, 19:03

Ducky Nordic wrote:
phetto wrote:
Ducky Nordic wrote:
Cool

Want to do some custom wooden keyboard wrist rests for us ;) ? ...actually would be really interested if good polished result.
You mean for the community or ducky?

I might not be superman, but I can make one and send to you, if you like it 8-)

MegalomaniaC

11 Sep 2012, 09:20

@Ducky Nordic

Hi! So when will be able to order a Ducky tenkeyless ISO beauty with pbt keycaps?? The MX Blue version, because on the finish web I onle see available the full size option.

Zehkul

11 Sep 2012, 13:27

Oh wow, blank white PBT sets!! Where can I order custom dye subs? :D

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

17 Sep 2012, 20:17

phetto wrote:
Ducky Nordic wrote: Want to do some custom wooden keyboard wrist rests for us ;) ? ...actually would be really interested if good polished result.
You mean for the community or ducky?

I might not be superman, but I can make one and send to you, if you like it 8-)
I mean for Ducky.

It would be very nice of you if you could make one. We could make a sort of a squirrel hide trade deal. A very cool showpiece wrist rest for a very cool keyboard. Lets talk details in private :) (my communication can some weeks be slow as we are living very hectic times)

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

17 Sep 2012, 20:18

MegalomaniaC wrote:@Ducky Nordic

Hi! So when will be able to order a Ducky tenkeyless ISO beauty with pbt keycaps?? The MX Blue version, because on the finish web I onle see available the full size option.
Soon, very soon. They are late but looks like they will make it before the month ends.

damorgue

17 Sep 2012, 20:19

Does that include the caps as well, "before the month ends"?"

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

17 Sep 2012, 20:19

Zehkul wrote:Oh wow, blank white PBT sets!! Where can I order custom dye subs? :D
Dye subs hmm...you migt see some suprizing stuff before xmas ;)

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

17 Sep 2012, 20:23

damorgue wrote:Does that include the caps as well, "before the month ends"?"
The blank caps are one shipment (and few days) earlier. Goods might make it here early next week (which also is already late september).

damorgue

17 Sep 2012, 21:08

When you say "blank caps", you mean the engraved and lasered ones too, right? They aren't available yet either

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

17 Sep 2012, 21:17

damorgue wrote:When you say "blank caps", you mean the engraved and lasered ones too, right? They aren't available yet either
No my friend. In this next shipment its only the blank(no legends at all) ISO PBT sets. Black and white sets. 100 sets of each color.

The black engraved and lasered are already available as sold separately sets. The white equilevants havent yet been made(except on keyboard of this topic). The white ISO PBT engraved and lasered will be available with G2PRO tenkeyless keyboard models coming in last days of september tho.

New keyboard releases make it hard to fit in these small keycap runs. Ill try to push in the engraved and lasered white ones as separate sets soon.
Last edited by Ducky Nordic on 17 Sep 2012, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.

damorgue

17 Sep 2012, 21:18

Any preliminary date on the lasered and engraved pbt sets?

Zehkul

18 Sep 2012, 16:59

Ducky Nordic wrote:Dye subs hmm...you migt see some suprizing stuff before xmas ;)
Great!

If it’s not custom enough I’ll buy some blank ones and ship them to someone like Imsto myself. xD

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

15 Oct 2012, 10:11

late as usual but...the blank ISO PBT keycap sets, black and white, should arrive this week :)

pamoer

15 Oct 2012, 13:49

Any rough date on the keyboards?

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

15 Oct 2012, 14:50

pamoer wrote:Any rough date on the keyboards?
Which ones?

- Shine2 ISO layout with nordic legends arrived last week.
- G2Pro tenkeyless with PBT ISO keycaps with nordic legends will arrive this week (black and white caps, with engraved and with grey print)

...and like i already mentioned the blank PBT ISO keycap sets will also arrive this week.

pamoer

15 Oct 2012, 14:58

Ah, I'm mostly interested in the tenkeyless ones :) Thanks for the quick reply!

damorgue

15 Oct 2012, 17:47

You only mention the blank PBT ISO sets lately. Are the plans for the engraved and lasered ones cancelled?

moltobene

16 Oct 2012, 22:33

Will it be possible to get the ISO keycap sets with DE layout? Or the whole board in DE layout?

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

17 Oct 2012, 21:21

damorgue wrote:You only mention the blank PBT ISO sets lately. Are the plans for the engraved and lasered ones cancelled?
Well, nothing is cancelled but white engraved and laser etched separate sets will have to wait a bit cause theres so much goods on production now. Making these keycap sets is not much of a business, its more of a service as the numbers are low :D

Last week 11 new nordic models of Ducky Shine II came in and yesterday 12 new models of nordic Ducky G2Pro tenkeyless came in (with white PBT models included, engraved and laser etched)

But here comes the good news, The Blank PBT ISO layout 105 key sets are ready. We'll put them on sale through select resellers in near days. Here are small pics of the sets (u also get 2 extra yellow Ducky logo caps with the set)

Heres also a pic of Nordic Ducky G2Pro tenkeyless with white PBT and grey print (very pretty little thing ;) ):

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

17 Oct 2012, 21:26

moltobene wrote:Will it be possible to get the ISO keycap sets with DE layout? Or the whole board in DE layout?
Not impossible but also not possible in near 2 months as we are swamped with requests and new models coming in and waiting on production planning.

pasph

17 Oct 2012, 22:22

Where the Nordic Ducky G2Pro tenkeyless can be purchased?

moltobene

17 Oct 2012, 22:34

pasph wrote:Where the Nordic Ducky G2Pro tenkeyless can be purchased?
Well, as long it is an ISO board, I could at least buy a Nordic Layout and a set of blank caps and put in the blanks for the characters. Sure it looks cool with white and black keycaps :D

So, same question like pasph: Where can I get the board (I'm not speaking Swedish, Finnish etc., so most of the online shops are useless for me) shipped to Germany?

Return to “Gallery”