[SHIPPING] Granite Set ~ 100% PBT ~ Dye Sub ~ DSA

drrtyrokka

18 Jul 2014, 11:43

If you are using DHL like here in Germany, you can use the same tracking number with the DHL tracking service in your country.

janvkn

18 Jul 2014, 11:47

madhias wrote: Wondering when my package arrives. My Filco keyboard with different switches and a new cable is ready, so my body and mind too. My shipping notification from stamps.com is dated with 26th of June, and the last living sign is on 29th of June in Los Angeles.
If you track the package with usps.com, you get more detailed information than on stamps.com

Url to track a package is: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 23456789US

Of course, you have to replace LZ0123456789US with your own tracking number in the URL ;)

Ichigo87

21 Jul 2014, 13:45

Awesome work matt3o, i received it last saturday. It's beautiful and the little mistakes are not as bad as i thought it would be.
I had lost the hope to get a custom Azerty set like the Qwerty ones I drool on since 4 years on GH and DT. I'm sure we will not see an azerty set like this one again any time soon.

Madhias
BS TORPE

21 Jul 2014, 14:13

drrtyrokka wrote: If you are using DHL like here in Germany, you can use the same tracking number with the DHL tracking service in your country.
janvkn wrote: If you track the package with usps.com, you get more detailed information than on stamps.com
Url to track a package is: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 23456789US
Of course, you have to replace LZ0123456789US with your own tracking number in the URL ;)
I tried stamps.com, USPS (which has the same shipping info as stamps - track ends in Los Angeles), DHL, DPD and Hermes. Only the Austrian postal service has this package listed and as i saw right now it was in the customs department finished/cleared on 18th of July, so last Friday. Horay! They just need a long time here in Austria.

Jmneuv

21 Jul 2014, 14:19

Is production of the intl. sets still in progress? Still waiting for a shipping notification.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

21 Jul 2014, 14:26

I believe all sets are ready to go. someone got his set without shipping notification

Muirium
µ

21 Jul 2014, 14:32

Do you know when SP is handling replacements? My set finally arrives this coming weekend. Hopefully it's all good, but…

matt3o
-[°_°]-

21 Jul 2014, 15:19

as soon as you notify them of the hiccups.

Madhias
BS TORPE

21 Jul 2014, 15:38

Jmneuv wrote: Is production of the intl. sets still in progress? Still waiting for a shipping notification.
I also hope you get your package soon, you remember the ENTER / RETURN deal :)

Broadmonkey
Fancy Rank

21 Jul 2014, 15:40

My proxy has already recieved my order with the international set (DK, UK, SE...) and I have yet to get a shipping notification or tracking number.

Vierax

22 Jul 2014, 01:19

matt3o wrote: as soon as you notify them of the hiccups.
I confirm, it's what Mrs Petersen told me too.
BTW Melissa really does a nice job ( "as always" I have to say) If all companies handles communication like that, the world will be way better :)

Yes, it sounds like fanboy but really she truly is a professional person, always accommodative.

Jmneuv

22 Jul 2014, 18:05

Ok i've been one of those whose tracking info skipped.. parcel is underway since about 2 weeks ago.
p.s: sure thing madhias!

guilleguillaume

22 Jul 2014, 18:25

I don't actually notice any problem with my keys:
Spoiler:

Excuse the phone pictures.

Madhias
BS TORPE

22 Jul 2014, 18:29

The last picture is really nice! First time i see that international (light instead darker) blue detailed.
Jmneuv wrote: p.s: sure thing madhias!
:)

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

22 Jul 2014, 18:33

That is a cool keyboard. And I like the light blue legends, really nice :)

Muirium
µ

22 Jul 2014, 18:38

Indeed it is! My perfectionism would be all over swapping out F5-F8 (or maybe even making the columns form a checkerboard) but you've got something really sweet there, perfect for these exquisite caps.

Omikron

25 Jul 2014, 06:31

matt3o
-[°_°]-

25 Jul 2014, 12:18

river of keycaps :)

Curetia

25 Jul 2014, 17:10

My caps arrived today and I dont have to go to the customs (very happy about this!)! I only have to pay nearly 28€ custom fees.

I made a few pictures with my smartphone cam because I dont have another cam here: http://abload.de/gallery.php?key=j7DS56y3

Complete Filco:

As you can see there is only one cap that looks different to the picture on pimpmykeyboard.com: the print-Icon-Key
It doesnt have the small dot in the two rolls.

If someone want to use my pictures feel free to do it!

Hahnebambel

25 Jul 2014, 19:16

Thank you matt3o for this another awesome Cap-set :)
Attachments
IMG_20140725_190708203.jpg
IMG_20140725_190708203.jpg (1019.95 KiB) Viewed 7111 times

drrtyrokka

25 Jul 2014, 21:38

Here we go!

http://i.imgur.com/0pv91br.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/msBGA8e.jpg

Unfortunately my iso enter sticks because it is bend too much...
I used the one of the numpad and like it though ;D

The warping is noticeable, but ok.
Sorry for the bad pics, only got my phone here and it's dark outside :((

Hahnebambel

25 Jul 2014, 21:50

Same Problem here with the iso enter.
I have cut some material out of the mounting points...now its ok but not perfect.

Madhias
BS TORPE

26 Jul 2014, 11:18

All those pictures make me jealous!

Unfortunately my package is at the customs since two weeks, and on next monday i will know if it's sent back to the USA or not. Something with the inscription or address is not filled out correctly.

drrtyrokka

26 Jul 2014, 12:55

Here a picture of my enter.

Both enter keys text and icon are like that, so I doubt SP can fix that..

http://i.imgur.com/kLCK3FW.jpg

What can I do? Please..

Jmneuv

26 Jul 2014, 13:59

I'd try for a replacement set anyways.. might get lucky

Muirium
µ

27 Jul 2014, 15:02

Got my caps…

In fact, I posted a whole photo set here. They are beyond amazing! So pleased with these guys. Thanks Matt!

drrtyrokka

27 Jul 2014, 17:57

Fixed the ISO enter issue with the help of a pal over on geekhack. He told me to put the bend bottom part in boiled water for a few seconds and fix the stem with a screwdiver by appliying low force again and again in the right direction. It worked perfect!

Eszett

27 Jul 2014, 18:01

@Muirium The keycap with the red heart is a homage to Zelda, right? In Zelda, life points were shown as hearts.

Muirium
µ

27 Jul 2014, 18:41

Exactly. Zelda and many games of that age. In fact Dirtyrokka's avatar illustrates the idea very nicely!

And I have trades lined up for two more, so I can make the Scroll Lock block into a full health bar.

drrtyrokka

29 Jul 2014, 00:43

Some fun with my leftovers for my ducky shine 3 until round 5 arrives...
The function row took me quite a time :P
Spoiler:
A bit weired, but still a beauty :)

Return to “Group buys”