Top Gun Coolmadness Whoopi Goldberg As Guinan's Eyebrows

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

28 Jul 2014, 18:35

mr_a500 wrote: I have no problem with that. They're bad lands. It makes sense. There are Badlands in Canada too.

Thank god there's no "Badlands Northwest" or "Badlands Seaboard".
sounds like a theme park... might be a good thing!

if it's anything like this place, count me in :maverick:

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

29 Jul 2014, 20:25

new blog post: glenlivet :maverick:

"hell, why not?"

my roommate gave me a bit of whiskey so i'll drink it. here goes.

Muirium
µ

29 Jul 2014, 20:58

Ahem. It is "The Glenlivet". Not among my favourites, but a fair single malt. If you want a real kick, try Lagavulin. If your mate hasn't heard of it, give him an "Ach!" from me.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

29 Jul 2014, 21:03

Muirium wrote: Ahem. It is "The Glenlivet". Not among my favourites, but a fair single malt. If you want a real kick, try Lagavulin. If your mate hasn't heard of it, give him an "Ach!" from me.
i dont care for scotch, except when it's free. he surely has, the bastard. always getting me to try these fancy scotches. this is the cheapest he's ever given me.

Muirium
µ

29 Jul 2014, 21:13

Tomatin's a nice highland one, not quite as well known. But if you really want to dare him, ask for a free shot of The Macallan 25. Costliest dram I've tried.

scottc

29 Jul 2014, 21:15

"The Glenlivet" is really good, I really enjoy it.

Daemon Raccoon

29 Jul 2014, 21:39

I once managed to drink 2/3rds of a bottle of The Glenlivet in a single night. It was good.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

29 Jul 2014, 22:11

Daemon Raccoon wrote: I once managed to drink 2/3rds of a bottle of The Glenlivet in a single night. It was good.
hello daemonraccoon and welcome to my blog :maverick:
i hope you are well! 8-)

:maverick:

Muirium
µ

29 Jul 2014, 22:11

Though malts aren't meant for it, they are softer on the heavy drinker's stomach than vodka or, ugh, rum. Nothing against the flavour, but the very word rum gives me flashbacks best forgotten.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

29 Jul 2014, 22:14

i left my glass on the table and came back to find flies in it! what is this hell?! it's ok. i have some beam.

Muirium
µ

29 Jul 2014, 22:23

Jim Beam brand disinfectant. What works in Kentucky…

scottc

29 Jul 2014, 22:24

Muirium wrote: Though malts aren't meant for it, they are softer on the heavy drinker's stomach than vodka or, ugh, rum. Nothing against the flavour, but the very word rum gives me flashbacks best forgotten.
Agreed... shudder.

webwit
Wild Duck

29 Jul 2014, 22:25

Muirium should start a blog about his secret second life as a nude drunk in Edinburgh. :twisted:
Spoiler:

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

29 Jul 2014, 22:27

i would read this blog... with images disabled! :maverick:

Muirium
µ

29 Jul 2014, 22:29

It's a bit of a summer tradition here. Thankfully my turn was just before phone cameras turned ubiquitous. Phew…

webwit
Wild Duck

29 Jul 2014, 22:31

It's amazing to see videos of pubs, parties and shows before camera phones. People are like enjoying the moment, instead of registering it to place on facebook. Now get off my lawn.

webwit
Wild Duck

29 Jul 2014, 22:35

In a while I might disable that emoticon so it defaults to text, and register a user "maverick", just to confuse people.

scottc

29 Jul 2014, 22:37

:webwit:

:maverick:

webwit
Wild Duck

29 Jul 2014, 22:39

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

29 Jul 2014, 23:10

webwit wrote: In a while I might disable that emoticon so it defaults to text, and register a user "maverick", just to confuse people.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

30 Jul 2014, 13:50

new blog post: box fort!

i'm building a box fort out of server boxes at work.

Madhias
BS TORPE

30 Jul 2014, 14:21

I'm gonna build a hardware fort out of old PCs, some Mac Pros (thick aluminium, solid), and some screens. Will be more stable than a box fort. The SGI O2 will be on top with a pirates flag attached to it! As basis some old servers, heavy bastards, some Compaq ML370. Will not be healthy with all this electronic dust!
Spoiler:

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

31 Jul 2014, 10:13

madhias wrote: I'm gonna build a hardware fort out of old PCs, some Mac Pros (thick aluminium, solid), and some screens. Will be more stable than a box fort. The SGI O2 will be on top with a pirates flag attached to it! As basis some old servers, heavy bastards, some Compaq ML370. Will not be healthy with all this electronic dust!
Spoiler:
nice. be careful with those mac pros. can you remove the feet? i bet that would stabilize them quite a bit.
my box fort is pretty precarious. danger!
might try to take some pictures today :maverick:

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

31 Jul 2014, 13:44

Dog Owners Of My Blog: What are your dogs' names?

Madhias
BS TORPE

31 Jul 2014, 13:45

Nuri. Our dog is female, this name male, but we didn't know.

Muirium
µ

31 Jul 2014, 13:48

A friend's boisterous and quite large cat is called Charlie. That's a girls name in this case, apparently. I always consider it a claw happy dude, poised to strike when you least expect it.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

31 Jul 2014, 13:59

Muirium wrote: A friend's boisterous and quite large cat is called Charlie. That's a girls name in this case, apparently. I always consider it a claw happy dude, poised to strike when you least expect it.
who gives a crap??? :maverick:

Muirium
µ

31 Jul 2014, 14:03

Racist!

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

31 Jul 2014, 14:26

Muirium wrote: Racist!

Specist, you knave. And not indiscriminately. I'm a discriminating discriminator. :x

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

31 Jul 2014, 14:56

Hey! Does anybody have an ANSI Topre RF104 in grey/white? or an ISO version, german preferred so I can pawn it off on my colleague. I mostly want the caps.

Also looking for an 87u, ANSI, black? colors dont REALLY matter but whateva.

Return to “Off-topic”