The Granite aftermarket thread

alinh

30 Aug 2014, 20:10

Iacoizumi wrote: :) Alright, throwing my hat into the ring! Here's a picture of what I have and what I need.
Spoiler:
Or... for those of you that would prefer not having to load an image:

I NEED:
  • Two 1U Alt keycaps from the text modifiers pro set
  • One 1U Super keycap from the text modifiers pro set
I HAVE:
  • The entire function row from the common set
  • The arrow key cluster from the common set
  • All icon and nonstandard keys from the numpad set
  • Varied keys from the extra os set
  • All 1.5U and 1.75U keys from the text rgb set and the 1.25U shift from the same set
  • The entire gamer set sans six nerdom key block (for trade for only for what I need)
Edit: On a somewhat unrelated note, I'm also in need of a replacement left shift keycap for an IBM Model F AT.

Double Edit: And an F9 key for a space invader keyswitch keyboard, while I'm dreaming.
I'd like the 1U sun logo key
I have a left shift from a .de model M . Will that work?

I have the following keys I don't need (the ones marked with red line):

EDIT : All they keys were claimed by chzel

Granite wish list :

1. 2U "Space" key from round1 Ergodoxian kit
2. "heart" key from gamer kit
3. 2x1U "sun" key from extra OS.
Last edited by alinh on 31 Aug 2014, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.

Pundane

30 Aug 2014, 21:44

I'm looking to trade for these two keys from the international (NO, SW, FI, DK, ES, UK) from Round 1. I can trade almost anything from round 2 for them or cash.

chzel

30 Aug 2014, 22:29

If anyone has a spare NERV key or two, I would be happy to give them shelter!

Harrowed

31 Aug 2014, 15:18

Edit: Nvm
Last edited by Harrowed on 01 Sep 2014, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

31 Aug 2014, 15:58

I don't need 1u AltGR, and maybe also 1u Prin Screen.

Iacoizumi

31 Aug 2014, 16:48

alinh wrote: I have a left shift from a .de model M . Will that work?
Not really -- but thanks for making me check! I have a spare model M left shift lying around here, never thought to check to see if it matched up with the AT's keyset layout. Once I get the last few keys I need (just 2x 1U Alt keys at this point) I'll be open to arbitrary trades.

alinh

31 Aug 2014, 17:37

Iacoizumi wrote:
Not really -- but thanks for making me check! I have a spare model M left shift lying around here, never thought to check to see if it matched up with the AT's keyset layout. Once I get the last few keys I need (just 2x 1U Alt keys at this point) I'll be open to arbitrary trades.
soo... 1U sun key? :)

Iacoizumi

31 Aug 2014, 18:18

alinh wrote:
Iacoizumi wrote:
soo... 1U sun key? :)
;) I'd do a direct trade for a 1U Alt key. That's the last key I need to complete my layout!

gioele

01 Sep 2014, 08:11

Here is the list of keycaps I do not need and I would like to sell or trade for the keycaps I am missing (taken from this other thread). EU only. PM if interested.

I don't need

Apple modifiers with text labels:
apple.png
apple.png (48.3 KiB) Viewed 7267 times
Multimedia and F13+ keys with text labels:
multimedia.png
multimedia.png (30.61 KiB) Viewed 7267 times
I want

She-bang (1u) from extra OS:
extra-os.png
extra-os.png (14.66 KiB) Viewed 7267 times
Section symbol + fraction:
intl.png
intl.png (15.14 KiB) Viewed 7267 times
Last edited by gioele on 25 Sep 2014, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.

alinh

01 Sep 2014, 09:27

Iacoizumi wrote: ;) I'd do a direct trade for a 1U Alt key. That's the last key I need to complete my layout!
You got a deal. 1U sun key for 1U Alt key.

Iacoizumi

01 Sep 2014, 15:18

alinh wrote:
Iacoizumi wrote: ;) I'd do a direct trade for a 1U Alt key. That's the last key I need to complete my layout!
You got a deal. 1U sun key for 1U Alt key.
:) Sounds good to me. I'll shoot you a quick PM to get shipping details and all that ironed out.

barkinos98

02 Sep 2014, 22:12

Guys,

I Need:
-apple kit
-the dark grey wasd set (4 keys)
-the wasd set with normal grey but red letters (4 keys)
-all of the extra homing keys, they seem nice to have
-one windowed 1u keycap, one windowed 1.75u keycap (scroll and caps lock)

I have:
-cash

I only ordered the text mods and the common kit so unless the guys do a mix up and give me extra keys for no reason all im going to be having is cash.

Jmneuv

03 Sep 2014, 10:48

Does anyone know where vierax took off to?

Eszett

03 Sep 2014, 16:23

@barkinos98 I can offer you a windowed DSA key, GE in Color, that is slightly darker.

Muirium
µ

03 Sep 2014, 19:00

Jmneuv wrote: Does anyone know where vierax took off to?
Nope. And I had a lot riding on his trades, too. He's not read PMs of mine from late July so I've put together backup plans instead. Partial ones… my Vierax mini GB is still open!

barkinos98

03 Sep 2014, 20:12

Eszett wrote: @barkinos98 I can offer you a windowed DSA key, GE in Color, that is slightly darker.
What do you mean?
I pretty much want a caps lock key with a led window on it because the QFR has it arranged so, it doesnt matter if its the flat one or the stepped one.

Jmneuv

04 Sep 2014, 16:36

Still looking for one or more of the following stepped capslocks:
solved thanks to M
Last edited by Jmneuv on 07 Oct 2014, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.

Eszett

04 Sep 2014, 18:45

@barkinos98 I was referring to “one windowed 1u keycap” you requested. The 1u windowed keycap I offered you is
DSA, but GE in color.

magnific0

14 Sep 2014, 11:21

So matt's bonus groupbuy is now active.
http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/deals/granite-bonus-pack/

I just wanted to check if anyone here was getting the Bonus Text pack and would be willing to trade or sell their META (and SUPER) 1U keys. Otherwise I need to get 2 sets... I can part with anything else from the Bonus Text and Bonus Novelty (except for GNU and PANIC).

scottc

14 Sep 2014, 13:25

Looking for the 1.5U Icon Delete key from the new icon addon pack. Can trade most of the novelty and text pack (which I'm splitting with macmakarra).

Acanthophis

15 Sep 2014, 01:37

Jmneuv wrote: Still looking for one or more of the following stepped capslocks:
12388-2.png
Got a 1.25u Fn Icon keycap?

nya

22 Sep 2014, 21:49

Looking for ISO Enter keys [either text or icon], and maybe some space invaders or kitty keys.
All I have for trade is cash though. >.<

barkinos98

03 Oct 2014, 22:55

Guys, are the keys translucent? If not, do you guys think it'd look nice with some underglow to the key? No one seems to have the exact keys i want for scr lk and caps lock :/

Muirium
µ

03 Oct 2014, 22:59

Granite is opaque, except for the windowed caps kit. I like the look of opaque caps on top of lock lights, works well on Caps Lock on my NovaTouch here. Well, back when they had lights!

barkinos98

03 Oct 2014, 23:01

barkinos98 wrote: Guys,

I Need:
-apple kit
-the dark grey wasd set (4 keys)
-the wasd set with normal grey but red letters (4 keys)
-all of the extra homing keys, they seem nice to have
-one windowed 1u keycap, one windowed 1.75u keycap (scroll and caps lock)

I have:
-cash

I only ordered the text mods and the common kit so unless the guys do a mix up and give me extra keys for no reason all im going to be having is cash.
After a quick think i decided i just want 2x 1.25 apple command keys with the shape, (not writing) and the homing keys, others I can pass...
Also, if anyone has the anonymous key or the "any key" in either color, please do hit me up. :)
Muirium wrote: Granite is opaque, except for the windowed caps kit. I like the look of opaque caps on top of lock lights, works well on Caps Lock on my NovaTouch here. Well, back when they had lights!
Thanks man!
I've looked some examples up with PBT keys and backlight and they do look nice, also saves me a few bucks :P

amp625

14 Oct 2014, 03:52

This might a longshot, but if anyones got a whole set and is willing to sell I'm extremely interested.

Iacoizumi

14 Oct 2014, 04:36

amp625 wrote: This might a longshot, but if anyones got a whole set and is willing to sell I'm extremely interested.
:P Might help if you defined what exactly you mean by 'a whole set'.

macmakkara

14 Oct 2014, 06:03

Hey. Im looking for 1.75 shift and fn from text pro mods.
Have to offer normal icon mod caps.

Project22a

15 Oct 2014, 08:20

I'll have extras for sale. I'll decide which ones once I finalize my personal kit, but it'll probably be a lot of the odd-sized modifiers. Will update once everything is in.

michael

15 Oct 2014, 22:01

macmakkara wrote: Hey. Im looking for 1.75 shift and fn from text pro mods.
Have to offer normal icon mod caps.
Hi, I have those keys available.

do you have the 1.5u Tab?

There may be others from that set I could use (page up/down, scroll lock, print screen, pause break), if you wanted to trade/sell them. I have various keys from other sets as well. I can send you a list if you're interested.

Return to “Group buys”