Cherry MX and Matias switches

dyger

22 Aug 2014, 14:21

Thanks for clarification 7bit. :)

mashby

22 Aug 2014, 21:05

The following payments have been received for this group buy: katrielalex.

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

kaiserreich

23 Aug 2014, 12:14

7bit wrote:
kaiserreich wrote: WHERE ARE MY SWITCHES, DID YOU SEND THEM YET. #230
WHERE ARE MY MONEYS, DID YOU SEND THEM YET. #0001
:roll:

:D
Yes. Please see a few post back from this original post by mashby.

7bit

23 Aug 2014, 12:32

Sorry, was not my fault.

Fnzzy

23 Aug 2014, 23:36

OK annoying question. I have paid but my order #0668 hasn't shipped yet. Is it still possible to cancel my order and get a refund?

EDIT: nvm they arrived today.
Last edited by Fnzzy on 28 Aug 2014, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.

worldspawn

26 Aug 2014, 01:13

How close is the order to the MOQ for the MX lock? I may be interested in ordering a couple hundred if it could be completed relatively soon.

william20111

28 Aug 2014, 16:51

yahoo just ordered and paid for my mx blue plate mounted! Cant wait to put them in my ergodox :)

Is there any estimate on how long they take?

Thanks a bunch
William

7bit

28 Aug 2014, 20:15

Will ship next week.

mashby

29 Aug 2014, 16:11

The following payments have been received for this group buy: william20111

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your switches to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?

mashby

30 Aug 2014, 17:21

The following payments have been received for this group buy: verbietet, OMG_its_Roel

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

olive

30 Aug 2014, 21:41

7bit, any idea when you make a prototype PCB for the Hyper7 keyboard? Maybe it's in another thread that I haven't seen, sorry if so.

scottc

30 Aug 2014, 21:52

olive

30 Aug 2014, 22:03

Wow that's brand new! Thanks a lot.

madik

31 Aug 2014, 17:49

So batch of clears will be about a week or so right? CherryMX bot sent me info about 10/2014 availability.

bitemyweewee

01 Sep 2014, 01:53

If I've ordered and I pay but the stock doesn't match the quantity in the OP does that mean the OP is out of date and I will receive the items I've ordered, or I have to wait until they're in stock and then it will be shipped?
This is what I ordered:
ALPSMC |Clicky | 0.24|110|110|26.40
|Shipping costs| | | | 4.00
| | | | |
Sum | | | |110|30.40
PAYPAL |PayPal fees | 4%| | | 1.22
Total | | | |110|31.62
| | | | |
Amount Due| | | | |31.62

7bit

01 Sep 2014, 08:57

I don't update it every day.
:mad:

But maybe it's time to update it now ...
;-)

Thanks for your order!
:-)

madik

01 Sep 2014, 12:21

Wow. Recieved my switches today. Thank you! and there was a bonus switch also.
Cherry M9 :)

william20111

02 Sep 2014, 19:14

Just got my ergodox today! Any update on when this week they will be shipped? Cant wait to get them soldered on! Cheers

William

7bit

02 Sep 2014, 20:53

Tomorrow.
:roll:

I had no time today.
:cry:

william20111

04 Sep 2014, 15:49

cheers for the update :)

mashby

04 Sep 2014, 21:03

The following payments have been received for this group buy: cheapbrain, Iacoizumi, matt3o

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

mashby

05 Sep 2014, 16:36

The following payments have been received for this group buy: BugRoger.

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

Justify

07 Sep 2014, 20:46

i submitted an order, what do I do now?

mashby

08 Sep 2014, 17:00

Justify wrote: i submitted an order, what do I do now?
7bot will send you an invoice. This will confirm your order and provide instructions on how to send you payment.

jixr

09 Sep 2014, 22:05

Is this GB still active? I would love to get in on clear housing tops and a mx lock switch if possible.

macmakkara

09 Sep 2014, 22:55

@jixr yes this is active. Just PM 7bot your order.

mashby

09 Sep 2014, 22:56

jixr wrote: Is this GB still active? I would love to get in on clear housing tops and a mx lock switch if possible.
Yes. This is an ongoing group buy and it pretty different from what you may be used to.

1. Check the OP to see what's in stock. If something isn't in stock, like the Cherry MX clear case, then you're pre-ordering those items.

2. When you're ready to order, you send a PM to CherryMX following the details on the OP. Look for "How To Order".

3. 7bot will then send you an invoice via e-mail with instructions on how to pay.

4. You submit your payment and then wait for your order.

Hope that helps!

CommandrCody

09 Sep 2014, 23:48

About how long after pm-ing the order should we expect to wait for an invoice?

spopepro

10 Sep 2014, 00:28

Usually one or two days, sometimes a little bit more. While the bot is automated, it must be poked into action.

mashby

10 Sep 2014, 15:25

spopepro wrote: Usually one or two days, sometimes a little bit more. While the bot is automated, it must be poked into action.
Yes and I believe 7bit is on vacation at the moment.

------------------------------------

The following payments have been received for this group buy: spopepro.

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

Return to “Group buys”