The Granite aftermarket thread

macmakkara

15 Oct 2014, 22:59

michael wrote:
macmakkara wrote: Hey. Im looking for 1.75 shift and fn from text pro mods.
Have to offer normal icon mod caps.
Hi, I have those keys available.

do you have the 1.5u Tab?

There may be others from that set I could use (page up/down, scroll lock, print screen, pause break), if you wanted to trade/sell them. I have various keys from other sets as well. I can send you a list if you're interested.
Yeah im interested. But i mean these are from R2 so don't yet have them at hand. forgot to mention that.

I have all R2 normal icon mod set keys available.

michael

16 Oct 2014, 06:11

macmakkara wrote:
Yeah im interested. But i mean these are from R2 so don't yet have them at hand. forgot to mention that.

I have all R2 normal icon mod set keys available.
Ok, the new estimated ship date for the final batch of round 2 orders is now mid-December, so it could be awhile yet.

I will post my list of available caps for trade this weekend, for you and anyone else that is interested. Thanks.

Jersern

18 Oct 2014, 07:49

I'm probably looking to get a full text mods kit. If anyone has a spare, please tell me! :)

michael

19 Oct 2014, 02:46

Hi All,

Here is my list of available caps, and those I am looking for. Mainly I need 1.5u Tabs (3 of them; text preferred). The other wanted caps are others that I would like in combination with the Tab cap. If you see something you need, but it is not listed as available, I will reconsider my position, especially if you are offering a 1.5u Tab!! Interested in trades only, please make an offer. Thanks!
Attachments
GraniteTrades.png
GraniteTrades.png (475.22 KiB) Viewed 6080 times
Last edited by michael on 01 Dec 2014, 06:43, edited 2 times in total.

Dakine234

19 Oct 2014, 23:55

In the unlikely event that one of you would like to sell or has an extra full set (base and modifiers, text or icons) that you would like to sell please shoot me a PM!

amp625

20 Oct 2014, 20:05

^^^me as well

prava

23 Oct 2014, 22:25

Id love to get a whole kit, if anybody has some lying around...

Azhdar

23 Oct 2014, 22:49

michael wrote: Hi All,

Here is my list of available caps, and those I am looking for. Mainly I need 1.5u Tabs (3 of them; text preferred). The other wanted caps are others that I would like in combination with the Tab cap. If you see something you need, but it is not listed as available, I will reconsider my position, especially if you are offering a 1.5u Tab!! Interested in trades only, please make an offer. Thanks!
Hello , here is below a list of what I can provide I think we can help each other :)

Precisions :
1/ Really needing a 1.75 shift
2/ Looking for ALL the RGB modifier listed or none .
3/ Shipping from Europe .

michael

24 Oct 2014, 03:29

Azhdar wrote:
michael wrote: Hi All,

Hello , here is below a list of what I can provide I think we can help each other :)

Precisions :
1/ Really needing a 1.75 shift
2/ Looking for ALL the RGB modifier listed or none .
3/ Shipping from Europe .
Hi, thanks for your reply. A couple of issues: one is that I have already been in talks with macmakkara regarding the 1.75 shift (see above postings). I listed it for completeness, but macmakkara would have to agree. Second is that I mainly need 1.5 tabs. The others I listed are for a combination trade of several caps that includes the tab. That way the cost of shipping to/from Europe/US will be justified (I am in US).

I prefer not to trade for only the text modifiers you have. Thanks anyway.

kyle

02 Dec 2014, 00:58

Hey guys, looking for these two keys:

Here's what I have available to trade:

I'd be willing to trade them or work something else out. I also have a few blank sets if you want a few of those for one of my needed keys.

Thanks!

edit: I'm located in Colorado, US if that helps you at all.

adrl

02 Dec 2014, 03:24

Hi guys!

I am looking for a 2.25u text shift.

Located in Canada.

rsheldiii

02 Dec 2014, 08:01

Hey guys,
Looking to fill out a custom keyboard I'm making. Everything I want is from the Text Pro set which I forgot to buy: Image

Common kit things I have FS/FT: Image

Also everything not in red in the next two pictures is up FS/FT, but I'd like to see as much of it go at a time as possible. Similarly, if you can sell me the keys in red before I sell anything to people, then I will have full Ergodoxian/text mods sets for sale, so I will also think about that:

let me know

mdf

03 Dec 2014, 02:26

Looking for a 1.75 Control and 1.25 Caps Lock from the Text Pro kit.

Have most of the other Text Pro keys to trade.

Ninhalem

03 Dec 2014, 13:39

I have these available for trade or sell. I am looking for the 1.00 Icon pro modifiers that correspond to Control, Alt, and Super from the text pro mods.

I can ship to US50 via US Mail, and we can work something out if shipping international.

Thanks
Nin
Attachments
Granite Available & Wanted.png
Granite Available & Wanted.png (187.71 KiB) Viewed 5915 times

alderz

06 Dec 2014, 20:53

Hi!

I am looking for a 1.75 caps lock key. Does anyone have one available for trade?

jeep

10 Dec 2014, 00:27

Hello all,

Here is my trade sheet
tradeimg.jpg
tradeimg.jpg (478.46 KiB) Viewed 5675 times
And in the "not yet received" bonus pack
bonus tradeimg.png
bonus tradeimg.png (45.21 KiB) Viewed 5842 times
EDIT: updated trade image
Last edited by jeep on 14 Dec 2014, 03:41, edited 1 time in total.

scottc

10 Dec 2014, 00:29

Might be interested in taking the 1.75U shift and ctrl off of your hands. I'll have to figure out what to do with them once I get them.

jeep

10 Dec 2014, 00:52

scottc wrote: Might be interested in taking the 1.75U shift and ctrl off of your hands. I'll have to figure out what to do with them once I get them.
Assuming you are talking to me, what do you have for trade?

derpingit

10 Dec 2014, 01:26

HI.. i just got a Poker II keyboard, and i'm hella lost on what keys I need for this set.. can someone please point out what i need? and if there is someone out there willing to sell me a set, let me know. :)
thanks in advance :D

SYNTHESISE

10 Dec 2014, 09:05

So i realise this is a long shot, But i need the common kit. For whatever reason, I somehow didnt order the common kit. I dont have alot to trade - icon red escape/blue enter, multimedia keys etc. But willing to pay above what they sold for.
wantedCommon.png
wantedCommon.png (176.05 KiB) Viewed 5790 times

macmakkara

11 Dec 2014, 16:48

Hahaa i also just realized my mistake... Im missing normal mods kit. So WTB/T Text mods normal. I have to offer Icon RGB mods and some international caps. Il have to see what when i get my kits.

Vierax

17 Dec 2014, 20:45

Hi guys I'm finally back.
I have no real excuse for this too long absence, just the busy life, breakdown, fear/procrastinating/laziness and a bit of other shitty parameters that keeps me off the keyboard community.
I take this trade back, starting with pm for everyone who made reservation (confirmation/cancellation/changes). I'm really sorry to have been so unreliable.

I just read the topic, seems I missed some extra rounds with new pack and symbols. I really need to update.

Muirium
µ

17 Dec 2014, 20:51

No worries, Vierax. Good to see you back in the land of the living!

Vierax

17 Dec 2014, 21:09

Thanks µ
"The land of the living" that's so appropriate. I don't know how I can be such an hermit sometimes, even on the Web.

Muirium
µ

17 Dec 2014, 21:14

Heh, you should see how badly I procrastinate on all sorts of things. The worse things slide, the more I dread setting them right again. It becomes a lot of work, even when by all sense it really shouldn't be. Argh!

jeep

19 Dec 2014, 03:49

So... no one wanting to trade?

Madhias
BS TORPE

19 Dec 2014, 05:09

I have more things now to trade now, but need to make a picture of everything. Just added the caps i wanted to have to my keyboard, but am not 100% sure what will stay and what not and what could be interesting in the future.

Vierax

19 Dec 2014, 07:09

I have to check up what I keep and make some photographies too. My previous picture is not updated at all (a lot of stuffs added) but it should gives you a sample.

vsev

19 Dec 2014, 11:17

Just received notification that my order was shipped...

Greyluke

26 Dec 2014, 02:54

Hi guys,

I just mounted this new cool keycap set and I realized two disappointing things:

1) I miss this single keycap from the International Set:

2) These two keycaps were printed the wrong way (i.e. as a mirror image, so to say):

So I am willing to trade these 3 keycaps. I have pretty much the whole International Set (except from Italian keycaps), most of Apple Kit and Text Modifier kit.

Please contact me for trade!

Return to “Group buys”