Price Check: How much is my _____ worth?

Daniel Beardsmore

21 Sep 2014, 14:35

The Toshiba has tall caps, so probably Alps SKFL or integrated dome.

Siemens — could be Cherry ML, or RAFI. Maybe those mystery switches that don't appear in the RAFI catalogue.

The Everex has short caps, so the odds of Cherry MX mount is very low. ML is unlikely. It would be cool if it was [wiki]Alps ultra low profile[/wiki], but I suspect it's rubber dome or scissor.

In all three cases, the seller needs to pull a keycap from each.

pollo

24 Sep 2014, 14:29

Is a G80-3000HED with MX-Clears worth anything? Its more beige than grey though.

7bit

24 Sep 2014, 14:37

Earlier keybaords are baige and later are grey. A photo would help.

It know exactly, but ca. 50-60 EUR if n-key rollover and 20-30 if not.

pollo

24 Sep 2014, 15:14

There you go.

Image Image

Its pretty old and got that DIN connector.

siiC

26 Sep 2014, 11:58

Hey price check for:

Ducky Mini (first generation) MX Brown - White LED

and

Ducky G2PRO TKL MX Red - TKL (PBT caps)

klick

29 Sep 2014, 16:13

How much is my Filco Ninja TKL with browns worth?
Bought it early 2012 and it has chinese inscriptions as well, and no shine on any of the keys.
I might've lost the rubber feet though.
Attachments
DSC00326.jpg
DSC00326.jpg (162.29 KiB) Viewed 5176 times

Kouni

12 Oct 2014, 15:42

Hi all,

I'm looking for a price check on a Cherry Olivetti doubleshot set (keycaps only) in FR ISO layout, knowing that the Caps Lock was modded to center stem? Not quite sure I'm ready to sell just now, but I'm thinking about it...

photekq
Cherry Picker

12 Oct 2014, 17:08

Kouni wrote: Hi all,

I'm looking for a price check on a Cherry Olivetti doubleshot set (keycaps only) in FR ISO layout, knowing that the Caps Lock was modded to center stem? Not quite sure I'm ready to sell just now, but I'm thinking about it...
What's the condition like? Any shine/yellow?

Kouni

12 Oct 2014, 18:00

What's the condition like? Any shine/yellow?
It's in pretty good condition, no yellowing, no shine that I can tell of, the surface looks uniform on all keys, however there's a small scratch on the backspace.

Kouni

14 Oct 2014, 15:42

How about a (potato) pic? What do you think?

detto87

14 Oct 2014, 16:54

Want to sell Topre Realforce Tenkeyless 55g in white. (this board: https://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?pid=rf_se08t0)

I got one brand new (still in sealed box) and one that is used for about 1-2 months.

IvanIvanovich

14 Oct 2014, 16:58

FR Olivetti isn't very common, though FR isn't quite as sought after either. Probably wasn't a great move to modify anything on something like this. Kind of tough to price but I would guess something between $100-130.

photekq
Cherry Picker

14 Oct 2014, 16:59

Kouni wrote: How about a (potato) pic? What do you think?

Strange Olivetti set. F5-8 is beige.. It's usually white. I'm really not sure what it's worth, hopefully someone else can help you out.

Kouni

14 Oct 2014, 17:43

Thanks for the info, yeah I had noticed the difference on f5-8.
Probably wasn't a great move to modify anything on something like this.
I know, but this was the first set I ever found for my first mechanical KB, I was young and innocent and a little stupid... :cry:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

14 Oct 2014, 19:02

Kouni wrote: […] I'm looking for a price check on a Cherry Olivetti doubleshot set (keycaps only) in FR ISO layout, knowing that the Caps Lock was modded to center stem? Not quite sure I'm ready to sell just now, but I'm thinking about it...
If you consider selling (or trading) it after all, I might be interested.

Jimmy54669

20 Oct 2014, 01:55

Hi just want to ask what my 1 year old Corsair k65 with and without keycaps it worth. The spacebar spring got change to a mx grey one. it got no warranty

shreebles
Finally 60%

20 Oct 2014, 09:55

Jimmy54669 wrote: Hi just want to ask what my 1 year old Corsair k65 with and without keycaps it worth. The spacebar spring got change to a mx grey one. it got no warranty
I think that without the space bar it will be next to worthless as the 6.5u are quite rare.
Is it an ISO board? I might be interested

Jimmy54669

20 Oct 2014, 15:43

Yes it is ISO the thing is i dont know if i have all the original Keycaps. Iam using atm a mix off red with white legends doubleshot ANSI and some original ones like enter, shift, spacebar i can do some pics later

acolombo

22 Oct 2014, 16:03

How much a Corsair Raptor K1 is worth?

I've found one, brand new, for 30€.

It has MX blacks (which I don't like, that's why i'm unsure about buying it) but it should have nice double shot keycaps. I'm interested because I think the price is very good... What do you think about it?

If someone else is interested and I decide I am not, I could proxy it to someone here or trade it for something else.

HzFaq

22 Oct 2014, 16:17

(Presumably that's a Cherry Raptor K1, I can't find a board called the Corsair Raptor K1).
Based on this assumption I'd say €30 for a brand new Raptor with doubleshots is a steal...

Worth pointing out that Raptor's have a little skirt around the bottom of the switches for stability, which means that even though it is a PCB mount borad, you can't open the switches without desoldering them, so if you do end up buying it you will need a soldering iron if you want to mod it.

edit - Just seen that there is a Corsair Raptor, I wouldn't pay €30 for it though.

Nuum

22 Oct 2014, 16:30

Are you sure, that it has doubleshots? There is a more common version with lasered keycaps. If it has doubleshot keycaps 30€ is a very good price for it. I'm interested, if you don't take it. Which layout does it have?

IvanIvanovich

22 Oct 2014, 17:33

Corsair bought out the Raptor brand. It will be the newer version with lasered keys for certain. Still, a pretty good deal for a G80-186* as it is one of the nicer nkro variants of the 1800.

acolombo

22 Oct 2014, 19:15

Nuum wrote: Are you sure, that it has doubleshots? There is a more common version with lasered keycaps. If it has doubleshot keycaps 30€ is a very good price for it. I'm interested, if you don't take it. Which layout does it have?
I'm not sure at all. I've only seen the doubleshot keycaps on Mr.Interface video on Youtube, other than that I don't know anything about this keyboard in particular. Also, this one has a French layout so I think the only way to find out is to unbox it and check... If someone else, that likes MX blacks more than me, wants to buy it I'd be happy to pass the deal, else I think I'm gonna buy it anyway, because it's pretty cheap, and I will use it as a backup keyboard.

Thanks guys for the help!
Last edited by acolombo on 22 Oct 2014, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.

photekq
Cherry Picker

22 Oct 2014, 19:16

acolombo wrote:
Nuum wrote: Are you sure, that it has doubleshots? There is a more common version with lasered keycaps. If it has doubleshot keycaps 30€ is a very good price for it. I'm interested, if you don't take it. Which layout does it have?
I'm not sure at all. I've only seen the doubleshot keycaps on Mr.Interface video on Youtube, other than that I don't know anything about this keyboard in particular. Also, this one has a French layout so I think the only way to find out is to unbox it and check... If someone else, that likes MX blacks more than me, wants to buy it I'd be happy to pass the deal, else I think I'm gonna buy it anyway because it's pretty cheap and use it as a backup keyboard.

Where did you find it out of curiosity? Some other French ones were sold around that price and they were doubleshot.

acolombo

22 Oct 2014, 19:17

photekq wrote:
acolombo wrote:
I'm not sure at all. I've only seen the doubleshot keycaps on Mr.Interface video on Youtube, other than that I don't know anything about this keyboard in particular. Also, this one has a French layout so I think the only way to find out is to unbox it and check... If someone else, that likes MX blacks more than me, wants to buy it I'd be happy to pass the deal, else I think I'm gonna buy it anyway because it's pretty cheap and use it as a backup keyboard.

Where did you find it out of curiosity? Some other French ones were sold around that price and they were doubleshot.
I found it on ebay from a German seller, I didn't won the auction but then I received a direct offer from the seller...

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

27 Oct 2014, 10:34

How much is my NIB black 1991 ISO (azerty) winkeyless Cherry G80-1800HEF (double-shots and vintage clears) worth?

(The box was a bit savaged though, but the original G80-1800 sticker is still here)

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

27 Oct 2014, 14:57

And the picture (reverse space bar master race!):

shreebles
Finally 60%

27 Oct 2014, 21:31

Nice, and weird! Is that the original space bar? I never could flip any of the space bars on my Cherrys because the stems were always asymmetrical.

photekq
Cherry Picker

27 Oct 2014, 21:34

Cherry 7x (like the one above) spacebars are symmetrical ;)

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

27 Oct 2014, 21:39

shreebles wrote: Nice, and weird! Is that the original space bar? I never could flip any of the space bars on my Cherrys because the stems were always asymmetrical.
The spacebar is the original one but it was reversed by myself, it's a compulsive problem of mine. :D

To be more precise, it's a Cherry/Siemens G80-1814HEF.

Edit: if someone wonders, it's gone for 80€.

Return to “Marketplace Help”