Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

dyger

23 Oct 2014, 09:12

You pay the full invoice and if the price drops then 7bot will tell you that you have more money to spend on keycaps. But you also have the option to get a refund.

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

23 Oct 2014, 19:24

Finally paid up for my Round 5a keys proper. I don't know how much more of this I can take!

argcargv

23 Oct 2014, 21:26

Please please please let production finish before I move again in a year.

solkoseryl

23 Oct 2014, 23:05

argcargv wrote: Please please please let production finish before I move again in a year.
Besides finishing production there are such things as sorting & shipping, which would take a lot of time as well ;)

Muirium
µ

23 Oct 2014, 23:10

Eyes on the prize, guys…

Rolling deadlines roll both ends.

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

23 Oct 2014, 23:20

argcargv wrote: Please please please let production finish before I move again in a year.
Don't worry, you can submit your new address to 7bot and... oh, you mean you want your keys before then too. :cry:

Also, just in case I haven't gone on about it enough, I've got SP SA keys in Round 5 colours in stock and ready to go!*

* hashbangs and ducks only :D but only them :cry:

Memoren

24 Oct 2014, 01:29

For Round 5a are the ergodox sets all blanks or is there a way to get one with writing on it?

ccc24

24 Oct 2014, 06:52

K got the invoice, but how do I have my order tracked? Is that something handled when I go to pay through paypal?

And what exactly does this mean "HONEYB/ALPHA/VIOLETT | 2| 59|USD|ALPHA violett kit"
does that mean there's only two sets left? What if I wait a day or two to send payment, will my order be given away if someone else orders the same set?
Last edited by ccc24 on 24 Oct 2014, 07:03, edited 2 times in total.

jefferai

24 Oct 2014, 07:02

facetsesame wrote:
pyrelink wrote: I had written the color off at first, when used with the Cream alphas. Not really a fan. But then Facet had to post that awesome combo of black and violet. Too many awesome colors!
You mean this one?
Stripey.png
There's a significant error in it - the cream nav keys aren't available.
There's actually another significant error: the white text is a different color between the violet and black. Depending on your personality type, this may be no problem at all, or it may be a constant, infuriating nag in your brain.

mSSM

24 Oct 2014, 13:24

OMGOMGOMG, ordered
HONEYB/ERGOBASE/VIOLETT
HONEYB/ERGOALPHA/CREAM

So excited!

mSSM

24 Oct 2014, 16:37

How should I add tracked shipping to my keycaps? Send another message to 7bot with SHIPTRACKED and my address as before, and then wire the money with the additional order-ID?

chzel

24 Oct 2014, 16:41

PM 7bot with SHIPTRACKED only and wait for the new invoice.

ccc24

24 Oct 2014, 19:13

Can anyone tell me what this means "HONEYB/ALPHA/VIOLETT | 2| 59|USD|ALPHA violett kit"?
does that mean there's only two sets left? What if I wait a day or two to send payment, will my order be given away if someone else orders the same set?

chzel

24 Oct 2014, 19:17

ccc24 wrote: Can anyone tell me what this means "HONEYB/ALPHA/VIOLETT | 2| 59|USD|ALPHA violett kit"?
Where do you see that?

ccc24

24 Oct 2014, 19:28

chzel wrote:
ccc24 wrote: Can anyone tell me what this means "HONEYB/ALPHA/VIOLETT | 2| 59|USD|ALPHA violett kit"?
Where do you see that?
In the email invoice from 7bot. Shows a list of all the sets, and at the top of the lists has this but what exactly do Stock and Pcs mean?

"Order-ID |Stock|Pcs|Price|Cur|Description"

chzel

24 Oct 2014, 19:39

In that case it should mean stock, pcs means how many pieces that set has.
I am not sure though how the "stock" would apply to HONEYB.

Muirium
µ

24 Oct 2014, 20:20

Stock is in 7bit perfect future tense…

chzel

24 Oct 2014, 20:27

Ahh...I did forget that 7bit is clairvoyant!
Makes perfect sense...it is how many will be in stock when this goes in "HONEYB Leftovers" mode..

ccc24

24 Oct 2014, 23:24

Ahh ok thanks for the reply. One final question, is it possible to wait to see what the final price to be before I pay, or do I have to pay within the 7 days?

taylordcraig

25 Oct 2014, 07:56

I didn't include my identifying text with my paypal payment, is it okay to Pm mashby in this instance?

SL89

26 Oct 2014, 20:27

i'm back, clearly ive missed a lot

Muirium
µ

26 Oct 2014, 20:58

The weeds they are a tumblin'.

7blt

27 Oct 2014, 01:36

I've returned from vacation :o

My script has been running for the past 3 weeks, I will start shipping tomorrow

:shock:

Yslen

27 Oct 2014, 01:37

Wait, shipping? As in... shipping? Or am I hallucinating?

pyrelink

27 Oct 2014, 01:38

By shipping, you don't mean... "shipping" do you?

chzel

27 Oct 2014, 01:41

7bit is hallucinating...or not???
EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

edit:I hope that post was not meant for the switch thread....

7blt

27 Oct 2014, 01:47

I mean shipping as in...Shipmenting?

Orders will be sent based on your #rank, PM 7bot to know your rank :twisted:

It will take extra days for those outside EU to receive their package.

Yslen

27 Oct 2014, 01:47

<hyperventilating>

Muirium
µ

27 Oct 2014, 01:57

Year One ended well! But I wonder what happened to the monumental task of sorting…

7blt

27 Oct 2014, 02:57

I had an intern run the script in my stead :twisted:

But I forgot tomorrow is bratwursttanz, German post office will be closed :cry:

Return to “Group buys”