Symbiosis? LOL!!!!

7bit

03 Mar 2015, 10:18

Elrick wrote:
7bit wrote: PMK is an evil platform of SP to run lame mini-group buys.
:roll:
Out right hatred for the ONLY manufacturer in the US that makes everyone's themed key-sets?
My rant is against PMK-platform that delays the real group buys, not against SP.
:-)
Elrick wrote: ...
The ONLY reason I jumped on this "SYMBIOSIS" is because it's a real chance of finally getting a Grey and Blue coloured key-set reminiscent of older keyboards. Sorry 7bit :oops: .
Buy them cheaper here:
HONEYB/TKL/CADET
Price: $82 (more keys for lower price! You save $4 (plus some shipping costs) :evilgeek: )

Also available:
HONEYB/TKLBASE/CADET
Price: $69

HONEYB/ALPHA/CADET
Price: $62

HONEYB/NUMPAD/CADET
Price: $22

HONEYB/SPACE625/SPH
HONEYB/SPACE625/BLUE
Price: $2 each
:o

flabbergast

03 Mar 2015, 11:08

Since I'm quite new at this - just want to make sure: these caps are for the usual Cherry MX switches? (The thing is that the photos at the beginning of HONEYB thread, presumably of the original Honeywell caps, have visually different mounts.)

7bit

03 Mar 2015, 11:11

Yes, these are for CherryMX switches.
:-)

BTW:
It says "Keycap mounts Cherry MX" in the little table of each wiki page.
---------------------------------- :roll:

Elrick

03 Mar 2015, 12:14

7bit wrote: Buy them cheaper here:
HONEYB/TKL/CADET
Price: $82 (more keys for lower price! You save $4 (plus some shipping costs) :evilgeek: )

Also available:
HONEYB/TKLBASE/CADET
Price: $69

HONEYB/ALPHA/CADET
Price: $62

HONEYB/NUMPAD/CADET
Price: $22

HONEYB/SPACE625/SPH
HONEYB/SPACE625/BLUE
Price: $2 each
:o

Dear Sir,

I've already PAID for a similar Grey and Blue Set(s) in Round 5, hence I'm still waiting for it and many others to arrive :cry: .

Only jumped on the SYMBIOSIS because there is a REAL chance of finally getting it delivered to my front door. Who knows if Round 5 will ever be completed or delivered anytime this year......

Muirium
µ

03 Mar 2015, 12:19

Stone the traitor!

I'd get these if I had more money and cared for flat row 3 across the board, admittedly. But I don't.

SL89

03 Mar 2015, 13:12

I'll end up with both, so I can 'compare and contrast' of course... ;)

@matt3o my last comment was because I understood the custom legends needed for this were technically up to the person who designed them, I assumed 7bit was the designer for these legends so I was unsure how symbiosis was even possible.

7bit

03 Mar 2015, 13:27

Elrick wrote: ...
Only jumped on the SYMBIOSIS because there is a REAL chance of finally getting it delivered to my front door. Who knows if Round 5 will ever be completed or delivered anytime this year......
Round 5 hgas been delayed because of crap like this Symbiosis shit!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Muirium wrote: Stone the traitor!

I'd get these if I had more money and cared for flat row 3 across the board, admittedly. But I don't.
They are not all row 3, but row 1-4 with row 3 bottom row,

Also: I can't find any stones!
:evilgeek:

Halvar

03 Mar 2015, 13:32

Symbiosis is all row 3.

Muirium
µ

03 Mar 2015, 13:33

@7bit: Disinformation! Stone the… uh, who are we stoning again?

7bit

03 Mar 2015, 13:38

Halvar wrote: Symbiosis is all row 3.
Yes, but mine is rows 1-4, like any other of my group buys.
:roll:

Halvar

03 Mar 2015, 13:39

I know. 8-)

SL89

03 Mar 2015, 13:40

This is why someone needs both...

But seriously, is there any real reason why round 5 was sidelined again and again? As I've said round 5 had got to be one of the largest private gbs. You'd think they would cater to it or something.

scottc

03 Mar 2015, 13:46

Nah, I imagine they just fully expect 7bit to come back after their really shitty service and excuses.

SL89

03 Mar 2015, 13:48

I feel like some of the excuses must be legit, and the service must be quality, it's not like this is 7bits first rodeo after all lol. I trust him if not in the PMK system.

7bit

03 Mar 2015, 17:09

:evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek:
I give a $50 gift certificate to everybody
who jumps off that Symbiosis thing
before it reaches 50 orders!

:evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek: :evilgeek:

7bit

03 Mar 2015, 18:41

:cry:

Muirium
µ

03 Mar 2015, 18:56

So, June then.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

03 Mar 2015, 18:59

I don't know why but I thought it was pertinent

7bit

03 Mar 2015, 19:30

At least I've got the satisfaction that people pay more, for the fewer keys in incorrect rows.
:evilgeek:

overstrike

04 Mar 2015, 06:33

I'm going with 7bit. It's not just the colours. Symbiosis doesn't have Hyper, Roman numerals, and assorted other interesting legends. If I'm spending crazily on keycaps to recreate a classic look, I'm willing to wait for a higher quality set.

Return to “Group buys”