Great/Interesting Finds

tlt

24 May 2015, 19:09

Did anyone here get that computer with what looked like a G80-3000 HAO on Tradera today? :-)

acolombo

24 May 2015, 19:43

"ASEM" branded Cherry keyboard:
http://www.subito.it/informatica/comput ... 379520.htm

the seller unfortunately told me he it's not going to sell the keyboard only. I was interested in it because I've never seen one here and it looks like there's no documentation about it. It looks like a standard G80-3000 though

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

24 May 2015, 20:02

Model F XT. Currently at $20, ended in just under five hours. These are the folks I got my AT board from.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/381263871180

andrewjoy

24 May 2015, 20:04

come on XMIT you are killing me , box from you is big enough already!

Then again a 3rd XT would be rude , even if one did get turned into spare parts.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

24 May 2015, 20:05

These ended at $19.99 and $9.99 :o

Did anyone here pick them up?

jou

24 May 2015, 20:28

XMIT wrote: Model F XT. Currently at $20, ended in just under five hours. These are the folks I got my AT board from.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/381263871180
I also got an AT from them a while ago to have a friend of mine bring it over. And then UPS left the package at the door and it got stolen… :cry:

chzel

24 May 2015, 21:43

That sucks..
So, UPS does those stupid things in Switzerland too? UPS is the only courier company that leaves my packages to a store in the building's corner with no notification...Everyone else leave a notice and rearrange delivery...So pissed!

jou

24 May 2015, 22:08

That was UPS in the US. I had it delivered to a friend who was coming over.

I usually send stuff I order to my workplace (a very nice advantage when working for small companies), especially when couriers are involved. That usually works well, except for the occasional hit & run delivery person.

beltet

24 May 2015, 23:33

tlt wrote: Did anyone here get that computer with what looked like a G80-3000 HAO on Tradera today? :-)
Yes I did ;)

beltet

24 May 2015, 23:43

chzel wrote: That sucks..
So, UPS does those stupid things in Switzerland too? UPS is the only courier company that leaves my packages to a store in the building's corner with no notification...Everyone else leave a notice and rearrange delivery...So pissed!
They are crazy here in sweden aswell. Told me specifically that they would come a specific date between 9.00-17.00. 18.00 I called them and asked where they are, and got the answer: "We didn't have the time today".
Asked for a new date and asked if they could gurantee that they would come. "We can't gurantee anything" was the answer.
I had to get the package myself from their sorting facility...

tlt

24 May 2015, 23:51

beltet wrote:
tlt wrote: Did anyone here get that computer with what looked like a G80-3000 HAO on Tradera today? :-)
Yes I did ;)
Congrats! Hope it's in good condition. :-)

beltet

25 May 2015, 01:06

tlt wrote:
beltet wrote:
Yes I did ;)
Congrats! Hope it's in good condition. :-)
Thanks! I hope that aswell. Dosen't seem to yellowed atleast. How was the one you got for ~6months ago?

tlt

25 May 2015, 09:10

It's just lightly used but compared to other caps I got with what i think is the same color I can see some yellowing and the case got some yellowing to but it's not that bad.

gogusrl

25 May 2015, 12:56

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

25 May 2015, 13:51

gogusrl

25 May 2015, 16:11

are those dyesubs ? considering the yellowing of the case I'd think so.

photekq
Cherry Picker

25 May 2015, 16:17

Doubleshots ;)

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

25 May 2015, 19:12

derzemel

26 May 2015, 08:35

Memorex 122:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MEMOREX-21270 ... 4d2f2090a8

I have no ideea what kind of switches it has

There are 2 of them in Hungary too, for about 7E each, but they have cut cables:

http://www.jofogas.hu/budapest/2_Darab_ ... tm?first=1

Are they worth it?

kbdfr
The Tiproman

26 May 2015, 09:06

Preh rubberdome keyboard with Cherry MX compatible doubleshots:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/111679631104

I can provide the missing caps from the same one I have (some info and (bad) pics here).

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

26 May 2015, 09:08

The title is "Great/Interesting Finds", kbdfr. :mrgreen:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

26 May 2015, 09:13

ramnes wrote: The title is "Great/Interesting Finds", kbdfr. :mrgreen:
Well, at least the CapsLock and Tab caps have interesting shapes, haven't they? :mrgreen:

zuglufttier

26 May 2015, 21:10

http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/anzeigen/s ... ref=search

This color scheme seems to be quite popular nowadays ;)

Daniel

26 May 2015, 21:24

zuglufttier wrote: http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/anzeigen/s ... ref=search

This color scheme seems to be quite popular nowadays ;)
Thank you for posting this, now I have the schematics for mine :)

macmakkara

26 May 2015, 23:33

Muirium
µ

26 May 2015, 23:35

Nicely done!

[Strongest remodeling HHKB]

Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional JP with track point

To PFU of HHKB [Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional JP] model we ported the track point of the track point keyboard] of Lenovo.

Compact selling the pinnacle keyboard HHKB Pro (capacitance non-contact method) ¥ 24,990-
ThinkPad TrackPoint keyboard ¥ 8,942-

Cherry pick the two keyboard. To us, it is the strongest of the keyboard.

Here, in a previous article that you create for yourself, but has been patronized as gadgets of a lifetime, and even did therefore own the things that was turned into a separate Bluetooth this time, it sends the goods here of a wired connection.

The connection I have adopted the microUSB terminal, which is used, for example, smartphone. Conventional miniUSB terminal will not use. microUSB cable will be bundled.

We are very pleased, if possible I yield to the person who was important to use.

We are sure the operation in windows7.
I am sure the operation in MacOS X 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10.

We introduce our setting case in terms of functional of "left click", "right-click" of the mouse.

As you can see, even if possible If this remains the mouse operation, it can not be a mouse click operation. Then, separately using the software, you can allocate a left-click and right-click button of the mouse to the left and right of the key in the space button. By so doing, it will enable smooth operation like the TrackPoint keyboard.

■ If you want to use in Windows (Windows7) "No conversion (left side of the space bar)" → "left click"
"Conversion (right next to the space key)" → "right click"
It is used in the allocation as described above. We are using the free software called KeyMouser.

■ Mac If you want to use in the (OSX 10.9) "Control + EISUU (left side of the space bar)" → "left click"
"Control + KANA (right next to the space key)" → "right click"
"Space key + TrackPoint" → "scroll"
It is used in the allocation as described above. This allocation program owns the original configuration file on our side, so I'll give in separately to the successful bidder's hope mail, etc..

By these settings, it is not necessary to prepare a mouse button, such as the TrackPoint keyboard Lenovo genuine, it is possible to use the TrackPoint while maintaining the compactness of HHKB to fully like a mouse You.

Because I think a lot how to customize keyboard, please try to explore and easy to use for each method.

It should be noted, HHKB has remodeled second-hand goods (the beautiful goods).
Please refrain from the tender minor scratches, etc. anxious.
No claim, no return, please.

chzel

26 May 2015, 23:55

The day Google manages to make an intelligible translation of Japanese will be the day machines take over!
It's painful to read...but "the pinnacle keyboard HHKB Pro" is just epic!

wheybags

26 May 2015, 23:57

my favourite is "It should be noted, HHKB has remodeled second-hand goods (the beautiful goods). "
beautiful, beautiful goods...

scottc

26 May 2015, 23:59

That is beautiful...

Topre Enthusiast

27 May 2015, 01:52

wheybags wrote: my favourite is "It should be noted, HHKB has remodeled second-hand goods (the beautiful goods). "
beautiful, beautiful goods...
:D
In my experience, the translations of the condition of an item are usually "the beautiful goods" or "the junk goods".
At least the 'goods' part is relatively accurate. On taobao (Chinese), goods/products get translated as 'baby' which can lead to some pretty funny lines.

Return to “Other external”