Nox/Krom Kross (yet another Rapoo V7 rebrand it seems) support CD

tactica

05 Jul 2015, 14:51

Hi,

Anyone has this CD and could pass a copy? Someone locally apparently bought a second hand unit without it and he's becoming mad because the owner customized it in such a way that it makes it unusable.

Thanks in advance.

tactica

06 Jul 2015, 12:26

Anyone?

HzFaq

06 Jul 2015, 12:28

I think I have the Rapoo V7 CD kicking around somewhere, would that be any good?

tactica

06 Jul 2015, 12:31

Sure. Would you mind making a ZIP archive out of it and email it to me?

HzFaq

06 Jul 2015, 12:32

Of course, send me a PM with your details and I'll try and get it done tonight.

tactica

06 Jul 2015, 12:33

Done, thank you!

HzFaq

08 Jul 2015, 10:27

Somewhat related, is there anything against me uploading the contents of the Rapoo v7 driver CD to the wiki or something in case this comes up again?

tactica

08 Jul 2015, 11:29

Copyright? If the rights still hold and free redistribution is not allowed that would be a problem unless you get permission to do so.

Muirium
µ

08 Jul 2015, 12:08

Yup. That's piracy, no matter the intent. Wonderful thing copyright, isn't it?

You could however just link it here. Host it some place you don't mind being raided instead. (Wistfully remembers bit lockers. Then remembers the shitty experience of actually using them. Realises why he danced on their grave.)

Oh wait, even that's not good enough to appease the law. Okay. How about incinerating the disc to end the curse?

HzFaq

08 Jul 2015, 12:13

Yeah, that's what I figured.

Oh well, I've got the files on my computer now so if anyone from the future finds this thread and needs them, drop me a message.

Return to “Keyboards”