Is Geekhack down?

jbondeson

02 Jul 2015, 17:11

wlhlm
~

02 Jul 2015, 17:13

Looks like iMav was trolling us. :twisted:
Last edited by wlhlm on 02 Jul 2015, 17:15, edited 1 time in total.

absyrd

02 Jul 2015, 17:14

wlhlm wrote: Looks like iMav was trolling us.
If by trolling you mean getting the site back up sooner than expected and actually posting on FB and GH to keep us all updated... then yes. :P

romevi

02 Jul 2015, 17:15

guk wrote: XMIT is the one who mad that run and he's active on DT, he will have the files for sure.
Wait, the sheets? Okay, I'll look them up.

jbondeson

02 Jul 2015, 17:17

romevi wrote:
guk wrote: XMIT is the one who mad that run and he's active on DT, he will have the files for sure.
XMIT printed and laminated the sheets (I linked the PDF above) for $7 I do believe. He's in Texas, so depending on where you are it may make sense to run to a printing shop and just have them print and laminate for you.

romevi

02 Jul 2015, 17:22

jbondeson wrote:
romevi wrote:
XMIT printed and laminated the sheets (I linked the PDF above) for $7 I do believe. He's in Texas, so depending on where you are it may make sense to run to a printing shop and just have them print and laminate for you.
Ah, okay. Thanks.
That may be my better option, even though I too live in the States.

Thanks a bunch for the file. I downloaded it.
Do you know if there were other layouts, like, say, for the Ergodox or something?

jbondeson

02 Jul 2015, 17:31

romevi wrote:
jbondeson wrote: Do you know if there were other layouts, like, say, for the Ergodox or something?
Not that I know of. There were A4 and Letter (8.5"x11") versions made, but I only have the geekhack link[1] for those.

[1]: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=36810.0

wlhlm
~

02 Jul 2015, 17:45

NOW, they're back! It was a troll all along ;):

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=73183.0

jbondeson

02 Jul 2015, 18:05

Search is still offline...

You know, this would make a pretty good drinking game.

ray4jc

02 Jul 2015, 18:19

jbondeson wrote:Search is still offline...

You know, this would make a pretty good drinking game.
I always use Google anyway.

site:geekhack.org search terms

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

03 Jul 2015, 14:58

Yeah, I just print out the sheets on my color laser printer onto 8.5x14 inch paper, and laminate them with my little Scotch branded thermal laminator. I do this as a convenience more than anything.

This is a standing offer. $5 for a single sheet, $10 for two. (Please buy two. ;) I may start keeping mailing tubes on hand if these become popular. I have six mailing tubes left. PM me for Paypal info, but, I prefer to be paid as goods/services so that I can print out USPS First Class postage.

wlhlm
~

08 Jul 2015, 00:13

Small hiccup?

I guess maybe a reboot after today's caching issues...

EDIT: The site is back.

EDIT2: "Maintenance Mode" - Software upgrade

EDIT3: Down again.

wlhlm
~

08 Jul 2015, 00:32

Every time Geekhack is down, I secretly hope they switch to a new BBS software. SMF feels so antiquated. :(

Air tree

08 Jul 2015, 00:41

Down, again? Sigh, Time to go do something productive...

rowdy

08 Jul 2015, 00:46

Air tree wrote: Down, again? Sigh, Time to go do something productive...
Maybe iMav rebooting the server to fix the refresh problems?

Snowdog993

08 Jul 2015, 05:24

I was thinking that too Rowdy. It wasn't working at all this morning here. Seems everything is fixed now. But all day today it was nerve racking. I thought there was something wrong with my browser.

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”