04 Aug 2015, 21:14

seebart wrote: Olivetti ANK 25-101 PBT dye sub's
IMGP0230.JPG
IMGP0229.JPG
I really need to get me one of those

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

04 Aug 2015, 21:30

My first set of real nice blue PBT dye subs and they're not even Cherry. That's life photekq!

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

04 Aug 2015, 23:43

It's a [CTRL]ALT edition GON NerD60, I took all the parts with me and I've build it today. Tomorrow I'm taking it to work, two days of typing on a QWERTZ DE rubberdome felt so wrong. I must say the QWERTZ layout is a little bit meh, some characters I use very often are in the most strange positions, and as I can type the ä,ö,ü,ß very easy on the US International layout I don't see a reason to make my life complicated ;)

Muirium
µ

04 Aug 2015, 23:46

Ah, you're in the Fatherland now aren't you? Well, can't argue with QWERTZ then. The typewriters were that way once upon a time, so the keyboards must be too.

@Seebart: That Olivetti… I… huh! It's nice and weird simultaneously. I can see why Photekq's taken a shining to it. But is it even MX mount?

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

05 Aug 2015, 07:14

Yep, just moved here :)

seebart

05 Aug 2015, 08:45

Yeah really Daniel, Germany = QWERTZ. :P

No Mu, no Cherry in there whatsoever, it's this oldie:

http://deskthority.net/wiki/Olivetti_ANK_25-101

but the PBT keycaps are supreme, those blue dye subs, magic :shock: . The rest is well...a nicer older dome. Made in Italy no less.

Prego!
IMGP0303.JPG
IMGP0303.JPG (966.58 KiB) Viewed 9905 times
IMGP0304.JPG
IMGP0304.JPG (968.89 KiB) Viewed 9905 times

Topre Enthusiast

05 Aug 2015, 09:24

I love my 25-101's :)
ANK 25-101.jpg
ANK 25-101.jpg (439.27 KiB) Viewed 9893 times

seebart

05 Aug 2015, 10:19

I see yours is boxed? NIB? :shock:

Topre Enthusiast

05 Aug 2015, 10:38

Haha no, not NIB unfortunately but in great shape. The one pictured is the one I actually use. I was too lazy to take the other one out of the box so it was just serving as the backdrop :)

This is the boxed one. Props to webwit for helping me out as it was in NL:

seebart

05 Aug 2015, 10:52

Uh wow with those blue /red stickers. Nice.

frebib

05 Aug 2015, 14:00

Muirium wrote: Colemak NovaTouch!

http://deskthority.net/post246403.html#p246403
Which keyset is this? I don't see it on keypuller.com

Khers

05 Aug 2015, 14:18

That would be a version of 7bit's Round 5

Muirium
µ

05 Aug 2015, 16:03

The link under the image pretty much gives it away: Round 5 - The Cappening!

I guess I should submit it to Keypuller, as I've got a load of photos.

RaleghDirat
Prisoner of Technology

16 Aug 2015, 16:43

Leopold with mixed SA:

gogusrl

16 Aug 2015, 16:53

MX Mount Thin PBT Dyesubs US International with stepped Enter from random rubberdome dome.

more pics here : http://deskthority.net/keyboards-f2/my- ... 11343.html

zslane

16 Aug 2015, 18:31

This is just your basic Filco Majestouch-2 (MX reds) with Signature Plastics Dolch DSA set replacing the original ninja keys. It's not very original nor particularly noteworthy (to seasoned keycap nutters like y'all), I know, but it's my first mechanical keyboard in nearly twenty years (since back in the 90s when I had an AEK II hooked up to a Mac) and I absolutely love it.
Filco Majestouch-2 (MX reds) with Dolch DSA keycaps
Filco Majestouch-2 (MX reds) with Dolch DSA keycaps
Dolch_DSA_and_Filco_keyboard.jpg (914.45 KiB) Viewed 9708 times

HzFaq

17 Aug 2015, 23:56

I'm fairly sure I haven't posted these here yet...

Dual-wielding GH60s, they've been a long time coming but were well worth waiting for :D. The top one uses Nixdorf blacks and the bottom one uses Gateron Browns which I'm super not impressed by the BTW, I'm going to give it a week and then swap them out for clears in all likelihood.

Madhias
BS TORPE

19 Aug 2015, 21:45

These Olivettis posted here are truly very nice! Maybe this colorway would be a nice choice for the Topre set matt3o is planning. With a blue RETURN and ESC cap!

I am going to spam here a little bit, made some pictures recently which were not posted here.

Got the Triumph Adler set, which I sold because actually I do not need it (but bought it later from another user). The color of the mods is really hard to capture, and almost always turn out bluish. It is rather a teal or greenish color in reality:

The alphas are white, should be light grey, but I do think now they are sort of a dirty, bluish white:

In general the teal color turned out great, but unfortunately a lot of drama was with this group buy.

Topic change: I know that DT users love artisans, so here are some pictures of recently acquired caps:

The BS caps are one cap by the way, one piece caps:

Last edited by Madhias on 19 Aug 2015, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.

Madhias
BS TORPE

19 Aug 2015, 21:47

HzFaq wrote: [HEY,WHY PICTURES DONT HIDE WHEN REPLYING]

I'm fairly sure I haven't posted these here yet...

Dual-wielding GH60s, they've been a long time coming but were well worth waiting for :D. The top one uses Nixdorf blacks and the bottom one uses Gateron Browns which I'm super not impressed by the BTW, I'm going to give it a week and then swap them out for clears in all likelihood.
One moment: are these LYNs dyesubs in the bottom picture?

HzFaq

19 Aug 2015, 21:53

Nope, they're from the Psion MC400 doubleshots with CMYK filling in the blanks. That board is just loaning them for a bit, it pains me to leave a nice thing like the Psion nude for too long :D.

Madhias
BS TORPE

19 Aug 2015, 21:57

Ah OK, they look on the picture a little bit like purple legends! Wow, a Psion MC400? I remember Tinnie searching for such a Psion (maybe who not, who not...).

Nuum

19 Aug 2015, 21:57

I've always thought that these have a colder and a little bit darker grey than the normal beige ones, is that the case or are they the same colour?

Khers

19 Aug 2015, 22:01

Madhias wrote: [...]
Got the Triumph Adler set, which I sold because actually I do not need it (but bought it later from another user).
[...]
Nice pics, as always Madhias. Wish I had some skills for taking photos.

So I guess you regretted selling TA? Even though you didn't have a use for it. All pics I've seen of TA show the mods quite a bit darker than I had anticipated. And I've seen a lot of comments about it being difficult to capture the real colour. Interesting comparison with the beige, not sure I like it though it looks a bit too in your face.

HzFaq

19 Aug 2015, 22:02

Madhias wrote: Ah OK, they look on the picture a little bit like purple legends! Wow, a Psion MC400? I remember Tinnie searching for such a Psion (maybe who not, who not...).
Nuum wrote: I've always thought that these have a colder and a little bit darker grey than the normal beige ones, is that the case or are they the same colour?
Nah, the alphas are black on grey and the mods are black on darker grey (Esc being the obvious exception). Much darker than the "standard" beige doubleshots, if I could take a picture worth a damn I'd try and show it. Maybe if it's sunny at the weekend I'll take them outside for a photo shoot.

Madhias
BS TORPE

19 Aug 2015, 22:05

Khers wrote: All pics I've seen of TA show the mods quite a bit darker than I had anticipated. And I've seen a lot of comments about it being difficult to capture the real colour. Interesting comparison with the beige, not sure I like it though it looks a bit too in your face.
In general the teal color is not bad at all, it is a nice strong color. And that is actually the problem with it: too strong! On pictures too bluish, too heavy. It should have been much more yellowish, and softer or lighter. Like a worn out green or teal color.

Prelim

19 Aug 2015, 22:32

white case experiment

klikkyklik

19 Aug 2015, 22:48

[Not so skilled] panoramic.
vpe-151-p.jpg
vpe-151-p.jpg (280.35 KiB) Viewed 9540 times

Return to “Gallery”