Purple/Clear Zealio Switches (closed, for sale at retail price now)

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

27 Aug 2015, 16:37

Zeal wrote:
Madhias wrote:
Zeal wrote:
...67g Purple Zealio bump remind me of Topre

shoot. maybe i should change my order??? im a topre user m'self mostly

Muirium
µ

27 Aug 2015, 16:39

But Sth, they say the other ones are like typing on boobs. You can't turn down boobs. You're American for good gods sake!

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

27 Aug 2015, 16:40

Muirium wrote: But Sth, they say the other ones are like typing on boobs. You can't turn down boobs. You're American for good gods sake!

:shock: :? :|

people said mx reds are like typing on boobs too. i don't get it. i don't think those people have ever typed on boobs.

Muirium
µ

27 Aug 2015, 16:44

Attaboy. Boobs are of course fully damped.

vinnycordeiro

27 Aug 2015, 19:26

Muirium wrote: But Sth, they say the other ones are like typing on boobs. You can't turn down boobs. You're American for good gods sake!
My only problem with this comparison between switches and boobs is that I would never put my tongue in a switch: have you ever seen the amount of dirty keyboards can accumulate? That would be disgusting! 8-)

Muirium
µ

27 Aug 2015, 19:32

There's quite a lot that one can do with boobs. Typing isn't necessarily the first thing to come to mind! But I didn't coin the metaphor.

mtl

27 Aug 2015, 23:57

Muirium wrote: Attaboy. Boobs are of course fully damped.
You mean they're not supposed to ping??

Muirium
µ

27 Aug 2015, 23:59

Hmm… picturing boobs in armour… this is going to require investigation, I'll get back to you…

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

28 Aug 2015, 07:07

Muirium wrote: Hmm… picturing boobs in armour… this is going to require investigation, I'll get back to you…
perhaps he's talking about network-available boobs :-|

BlueBär

30 Aug 2015, 23:03

Hey Zeal, the links to the reviews on GH in the OP are wrong and maybe you should mention the price as well. Very interested in this switch, I was looking for something new for my JD40 and this might be the one.
HoffmanMyster wrote: So if you haven't heard of it, it must not be worth supporting? Wow dude. Sucks I'll have to cancel my order... :roll:
Somebody is new to DT...

Zeal

31 Aug 2015, 01:57

BlueBär wrote: Hey Zeal, the links to the reviews on GH in the OP are wrong and maybe you should mention the price as well. Very interested in this switch, I was looking for something new for my JD40 and this might be the one.
HoffmanMyster wrote: So if you haven't heard of it, it must not be worth supporting? Wow dude. Sucks I'll have to cancel my order... :roll:
Somebody is new to DT...
Woops, thanks for catching that! Fixed. I've added price to the top OP as well, right below switch options. Thanks.

HoffmanMyster

04 Sep 2015, 16:11

BlueBär wrote:
Somebody is new to DT...
Haha. Indeed. :D I've been around here a bit, but haven't participated much. :shock:

jbondeson

14 Oct 2015, 18:16

I received my shipment of Zealios today!

They look and feel great. Hopefully I'll have them installed today as well!

Stabilized

24 Oct 2015, 23:12

Interesting, I missed out on the whole hype train with these. Can't say that even now that I read all the comments that I would have forked over $0.75 a switch back in the GB stage, and definitely not the $1.00 now.
The stock Gaterons I bought back in the GB from Shadovved were $0.16 each and custom springs really don't cost that much ($11 for 100 of Sprit's fancy gold plated ones). Can't really see much point other then the improved tactile bump and the street cred.

chanlol

25 Oct 2015, 09:31

Return to “Group buys”