25 Aug 2015, 18:28

just give me a couple of days

sdieter

25 Aug 2015, 18:59

matt3o wrote:just give me a couple of days
To complete the buy or to sell them?

cookie

25 Aug 2015, 19:27

matt3o wrote: On HHKB. I believe color matching is in the 98-99% range now.
What 99% ?
I wan't my money back!

Btw. they are fucking awesome! I can't wait to get those :D
The good thing about a buy which takes a bit longer is that you forget that you've already paid for it.
It feels more like a gift now :)

I will drink to you!

macmakkara

25 Aug 2015, 19:29

Any news on Massdrop? When i change my address there they said that they ship these before mid of september?

matt3o
-[°_°]-

25 Aug 2015, 19:30

Yeah mid september seems reasonable. Hopefully sooner

cookie

25 Aug 2015, 19:37

Compared to other group buys, this is relatively fast! Don't worry mate!

macmakkara

25 Aug 2015, 21:14

I... JUST... CANT... WAIT.... TO... GET... THESE!!!!

:D yeah i just want these as fast as possible cause im moving end of september and don't know where im going :/ but yeah now these are going to my parents house so i can get these from there... just wish that i could have gotten these earlier so would not have to ship them there.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

26 Aug 2015, 13:59

chzel

03 Sep 2015, 22:46

Got an update email from Massdrop today:
We have some great news to share with everyone. Our most recent color samples were approved, and the manufacturing process is already underway. After a little bit of due diligence, we had our manufacturer kick off the whole production process earlier this week on Monday. Turn-around time is estimated to be at 10 days, so the estimate is for finished goods to be on hand by 9/10.

As we get closer to the completion date, we will schedule a pick-up with our freight forwarder to transport all our cargo to our warehouse in New Jersey. From there, our team will break down the bulk order and prepare all your individual orders for shipment. With transit time from the manufacturer’s being a week, we are estimating that order fulfillment from our warehouse will take place around the 21st of September.

We are due for a check in with our manufacturer early next week.

Expect an update from us by the end of the day Pacific Time on 9/7 or sooner if something comes up.

scottc

03 Sep 2015, 23:02

I'm actually not all that interested anymore... I got my prototype and I like it just fine!

chzel

03 Sep 2015, 23:04

I don't even have Topre!

Return to “Group buys”