Who wants to help me add photos to the wiki?

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

06 Nov 2015, 02:27

I took the time to photograph 95% of my switch collection. I omitted common ones like Cherry and Alps variants that already have images, but the switches that don't like Cherry MX Yellow and Pale Blue are in the album. I have them all here. I will be uploading them myself but I'll give them a public domain license so anyone is free to help with the additions. I'm very busy so it will probably take me some time to get them all by myself.

Images here (CAUTION GIANT ALBUM OF HIGH RES): http://imgur.com/a/zAvIz

elecplus

06 Nov 2015, 03:22

I can crop them, so they will meet the image size criteria, but I don't know enough about about most of the switches yet to help with the posting.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

06 Nov 2015, 04:00

Mhm I updated the MX page with RGB variants, Pale Blue, and Yellow, as well as a comparison between PCB and plate mount switches. I also updated the MX White page with an image of my vintage white. I created the Switch Master page and created respective switch pages. I think that's all I've gotten through so far, but I have work to do so I'll have to continue later.

Blaise170
ALPS キーボード

01 Dec 2015, 17:40

Haven't been able to do much recently but in about two weeks I'll be on break with nothing to do so I'll be working on this a lot during that time.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

01 Dec 2015, 19:07

I'll help you out where I can.

snuci
Vintage computer guy

01 Dec 2015, 19:25

I can help with keyboards where these key switches are found.

If we need extra pictures, I have a lot of systems with keyboards. The only keyboards I've posted so far are the ones that either have different key switches than the ones known or are interesting keyboards. We could start at "A" and go through my collection :) THAT might take a bit of time but I do need to take pictures of everything for my website so I'm happy to take extra pictures of the keyboards as needed.

Return to “Deskthority wiki talk”