How to make people arrive early to work - A visual guide

Spikebolt
√(4) != -2

30 Apr 2015, 15:05

1) Limited amount of keyboards!

This is a part of my keyboard collection which I leave at work.
Model M (Buckling Spring), Cherry G81 (Cherry MY), Realforce 88UB (Topre), HHKB2 (Topre)

2) The first person to arrive gets to work on the HHKB2! Or a Realforce 88UB, if you really need the arrows :P

3) The last person, however, has to type in the Cherry MY keyboard... and no one wants that....

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

30 Apr 2015, 15:19

Oh yeah I just saw this on reddit. Cherry my feels like wet newspaper right? that realforce looks great, I like the keys.

Khers

30 Apr 2015, 15:27

Your spacebars are facing the wrong direction on your Topres! :o :o

HzFaq

30 Apr 2015, 15:47

Newer Cherry MY feel like arse, older ones aren't all that horrible I've heard.

Not sure what time I'd get into the office if those were my choices, I'd probably just work from home :lol:.

Lovely boards though and a nice idea as well.

Spikebolt
√(4) != -2

30 Apr 2015, 15:54

Redmaus wrote: Oh yeah I just saw this on reddit. Cherry my feels like wet newspaper right? that realforce looks great, I like the keys.
It feels like play dough or something. I strongly dislike it. But I got it extremely cheap and it does have MX compatible PBT keycaps in the Portuguese layout so it was a great deal.
Khers wrote: Your spacebars are facing the wrong direction on your Topres! :o :o
You should totally try the flipped spacebar, I'm a big fan!
HzFaq wrote: Newer Cherry MY feel like arse, older ones aren't all that horrible I've heard.

Not sure what time I'd get into the office if those were my choices, I'd probably just work from home :lol:.

Lovely boards though and a nice idea as well.
What choices would you prefer? I also have a MX reds board that I could bring to work as well, and the new Gaterons are popping up anytime now :lol:

HzFaq

30 Apr 2015, 15:59

I'd want my Phantom :D.

I'm not a big topre/BS fan which only leaves me with the MY...I'd take the reds if you put a gun to my head though :D.

Spikebolt
√(4) != -2

30 Apr 2015, 16:05

So what you're saying is that I need more keyboards huh? :)

HzFaq

30 Apr 2015, 16:11

Of course :D. That's always the answer.

Return to “Gallery”