Decided to join after always finding my self reading the wiki here

nickheller

23 May 2015, 04:41

I have been on Geekhack and /r/mk for a while and while I knew about this site from reading the wiki I never joined until now so I just thought I'd say hi. I have a few mechanical keyboards and have a 1987 SSK on the way that I can not wait to use.
Last edited by nickheller on 08 Jan 2019, 16:04, edited 2 times in total.

Topre Enthusiast

23 May 2015, 04:50

Welcome :)
Seems like you are on the road to enlightenment, my friend. First you find Deskthority, and now the SSK. I think you will fit in just fine here!

nickheller

23 May 2015, 04:55

Yeah, I have gone through a few keyboards, but when I had my Unicomp I really liked it and have not liked anything else quite as much so I decided to pull the trigger on the SSK.

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

23 May 2015, 05:21

Welcome and hello :)

Typing on my SSK right now, looks great when lit by just the screen of my monitor at night. Loving the one piece caps, form factor and aesthetic appeal. You are gonna love it dude I got mine from my dad.

nickheller

23 May 2015, 06:10

Redmaus wrote: Welcome and hello :)

Typing on my SSK right now, looks great when lit by just the screen of my monitor at night. Loving the one piece caps, form factor and aesthetic appeal. You are gonna love it dude I got mine from my dad.
Lucky! I pad 230$ for mine, it was listed at 180$ but I had to ship it from Canada to the US. I could not find one as clean as this available so I pulled the trigger.

Return to “Off-topic”