Need german for translation

ajx

29 Aug 2014, 13:50

Heyh, i bought a keyboard on Amazon.de from marketplace...
I would return it but i cannot write or read any single german word.
Instead of keep contacting german vendor who answered in german, i made wrong click and cancelled the return :?
I would need some help to translate/read german
bitte füllen Sie unseren Retourenschein aus und senden Sie den Artikel an folgende Adresse:

Just in Time Logistics GmbH
c/o AV-Electronix GmbH
Daimlerweg 2

59519 Möhnesee

Sie können dazu den Retourenaufkleber nutzen, den Sie auf unserer Internetseite unter Reklamation downloaden können.

Sollten Sie Ihre Bestellung über unseren Online-Shop aufgegeben haben, klicken Sie bitte auf: Reklamation (online)

Sollten Sie Ihre Bestellung an unserer Hotline, über ein Shoppingportal oder aber über unseren Internet-Shop ohne Registrierung aufgegeben haben, klicken Sie bitte auf: Reklamation (Hotline / Amazon / Preisvergleicher und Shoppingportale)

Geben Sie anschließend bitte die Auftragsnummer und Ihre Postleitzahl an. Die Auftragsnummer finden Sie auf Ihrer Rechnung.
thanks

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

29 Aug 2014, 14:00

via google translate:

Please fill in our returns form and send the article to the following address :

Just in Time Logistics GmbH
c / o AV Electronix GmbH
Daimlerweg 2

59519 Möhnesee

You can to use the return label , you can download it from claim on our website .

If you place your order via our online store , please click on : Complaints ( online)

Should your order to our hotline , have abandoned a shopping site or via our internet shop without registering , please click on : Complaints ( Hotline / Amazon / price comparison and shopping portals)

Please Then enter the order number and your zip code. The order number can be found on your invoice.

but of course a german can probably clarify anything ;)

Halvar

29 Aug 2014, 14:14

They want you to download a "return shipment sticker" from their web site (should be https://www.av-electronix.de/home.jsp ), because they might only take on the return parcel if it uses the proper return sticker. If you bought from Amazon marketplace, you'll find the download behind the link "Reklamation..." and then "Reklamation (Hotline / Amazon / Preisvergleicher und Shoppingportale)" on their web site.

The web site will ask you for the order number ("Auftragsnummer") that should be on your invoice and for your ZIP code (PLZ). Then you should be able to download that sticker, print it and stick it on your parcel, probably for a free return inside Germany. I'm not sure what the web site does when you enter a French zip code, or if the free return part works from France. I guess you might have to put postage on the return parcel. I think you will need to ask them by mail, or maybe their web application tells you if you enter your ZIP code.

ajx

30 Aug 2014, 22:03

Thanks for helping me
I used Google translator but translating german to french wasn't really understandable
Anyway, do german companies repay return shipping cost?
I ordered on Amazon.de Marketplace, before, i emailed them to cancel order, they didnt, just answered me after shipped it...
On Amazon, there is any mention of layout in the description, i claimed to Amazon.de with this following reclamation:
''I bought this keyboard but it was qwertz layout, there is no mention of DE layout in the description, pictures cant prove anything: its not contractual''
I believe its a typical error from Amazon who barely add full details about products.
I have seen even using same description for another keyboard although it wasnt the right keyboard

Halvar

30 Aug 2014, 23:27

ajx wrote: Anyway, do german companies repay return shipping cost?
I don't know the European rules regarding this, only the rules inside Germany.

There, they don't need to if it's a normal return. but some do it anyway. Only if they verifiably did something wrong, like send you a different article from what you ordered or send you and article that didn't work, they have to pay for ruturn shipping. Normally they do it the way this vendor seems to do it: they let you download (or they put into their parcel) a special parcel sticker that you can use to send it back for free. If you don't use the sticker, you're in trouble. If you're in France -- I have no idea. E-Mail them in English and ask, I'd say.
I ordered on Amazon.de Marketplace, before, i emailed them to cancel order, they didnt, just answered me after shipped it...
On Amazon, there is any mention of layout in the description, i claimed to Amazon.de with this following reclamation:
''I bought this keyboard but it was qwertz layout, there is no mention of DE layout in the description, pictures cant prove anything: its not contractual''
I believe its a typical error from Amazon who barely add full details about products.
I have seen even using same description for another keyboard although it wasnt the right keyboard
Yeah, what can I say? 99.9% (or more) of Germans use DE QWERTZ layout, so it's normally not even mentioned in online shops. And yes, descriptions on Amazon, especially if it's a marketplace-only article, are sometimes quite ridiculous.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

31 Aug 2014, 06:55

ajx wrote: […] I used Google translator but translating german to french wasn't really understandable […]
Si tu veux, je peux t'aider pour traduire directement (dans les deux sens) entre le français et l'allemand.

ajx

31 Aug 2014, 17:27

Merci, j'attends quelques jours pour voir s'ils me répondent en anglais (mais je doute que personne dans leur entreprise ne parle anglais lol)

Return to “Off-topic”