Kiibohd 12 - Bay Area Monthly Keyboard Meetup - 2015/03/07

HaaTa
Master Kiibohd Hunter

12 Feb 2015, 00:39

So, I'm gonna try something different...and try to be more organized with things. ^-^
Scheduling the dates for the next 3 meetups.

March 7th, April 18th and May 30th

I'd like it if the location changes from meetup to meetup (keeps things from getting tired, and puts less stress on the hosts). And fortunately, if no one steps up Massdrop has offered to be the default location.
We've had meetups at 724 Support, WASD Keyboards, TechShop and GitHub in the past.
If you work for a company (or have contacts for facilities) that could/would be willing to host a meetup; please let me know.

Which means the next meetup is on
March 7th 2015 @ 1 PM

If I can't find another place for March 7th, the plan is Massdrop HQ (I'll update this thread if the location changes).
100 Bush Street, Suite 1000
San Francisco, CA 94104
BART is the most convenient way to get to Massdrop. It's a short 3 minute walk from Montgomery St. Station. 10th story. Just tell the guard you're with the Massdrop keyboard meetup.

I've been really busy with the Infinity keyboard shipping out so I haven't had a chance to come up with a meetup theme / presentation ideas. Suggestions are welcome.

Also, Massdrop says there will be free loot. If Massdrop has a bunch of notice you might even be able to request specific free loot :thumb:

Please RSVP if you plan to attend. I was really hungover at the last meetup and the pizza delay was torture... :'(

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=68697.0

Muirium
µ

12 Feb 2015, 00:42

I'll see about trying to make it over to the April one in person. Got a trip to southern California coming together round about then…

matt3o
-[°_°]-

12 Feb 2015, 15:07

can we do one in Europe?

Muirium
µ

12 Feb 2015, 18:29

A pilgrimage to HaaTa's collection? If the mountain comes to Mohammed…

vsev

12 Feb 2015, 18:36

matt3o wrote: can we do one in Europe?
f***** billion times + 1 !

Ascaii
The Beard

16 Feb 2015, 12:12

I tried organizing a Berlin meet three times, and it only worked once. The European meet would be the yearly MrInterface keyboard party in the Netherlands

Return to “Off-topic”