[ORDERING] WYSE Moogle Kits!

Quarzac

05 Mar 2012, 21:56

Alright, so like Hashbaz mentioned in his thread, I'm gonna run a WYSE moogle kit buy. I figured I'd take some of the sorting and planning off Hashbaz's hands, since I have the time, and also wanted a fairly simple GB to start off with, since this will be my first group buy dealing with SP. I probably won't update the Deskthority thread too much, since I don't log on here much, but I will check all PMs regularly and keep you in my spreadsheet.

The kits will include the following:
BASE KIT WYSE

2 Control 1.25x
2 Alt 1.25x
2 Win 1.25x
1 Menu 1.25x
1 Right shift 2.75x
1 Capslock 1.75x
1 Spacebar 6.25x
1 ANSI left shift 2.25x
1 ISO left shift 1.25x
1 Enter 2.25x
1 Backspace 2x
1 Backslash (\|) 1.5x

And the second kit would consist of:

WINKEYLESS ADD-ON KIT
2 Control 1.5x
2 Alt 1.5x
2 Win 1x
1 Space 7x

Alright! So Melissa got back to me on pricing:

Basic Kit (15 total keys):
25 sets $36.65 / set
50 sets $23.27 / set
75 sets $18.81 / set
100 sets $16.58 / set

Addon Kit (7 total keys):
25 sets $9.26 / set
50 sets $6.90 / set
75 sets $6.12 / set
100 sets $5.72 / set

So now I'm going to start taking orders for these. I don't want this thing to get out of hand, so I'm going to limit this buy to these caps, and in the event that others are needed, I may do another buy in the future. Shipping will be an additional $6 on top of your order cost, $8 if you're international. Thanks, guys!

ORDERING
Shoot me a PM with your order, your address, and your paypal email. Something like this

1x Base Kit
2x Addon Kit

Chris Brown
100 Imaginary Street
Funland, PA 28542
[PaypalEmail@gmail.com]

This buy will close March 14th, as of right now. I may extend it, depending on interest.

DESKTHORITY ORDERS
Korne..................... 1x Base Kit
Xbb....................... 1x Base Kit, 1x Addon Kit
Totals: 2 Base Kits, 1 Addon Kits

Collective total: 33 Base Kits, 14 Addon Kits
Last edited by Quarzac on 10 Mar 2012, 15:17, edited 2 times in total.

Gilgam

05 Mar 2012, 23:24

Do you have precise color definition, or maybe a picture ?
I have only seen colors of wyse keycaps on photos.

Thanks

Quarzac

06 Mar 2012, 06:34

I don't have the exact color codes yet. I'm going to match to WYSE originals as well as possible. I should theoretically be able to match them perfectly, considering SP made WYSE keys back in the day.

Gilgam

06 Mar 2012, 11:54

Ok thanks

7bit

06 Mar 2012, 13:11

Quarzac wrote:I don't have the exact color codes yet. I'm going to match to WYSE originals as well as possible. I should theoretically be able to match them perfectly, considering SP made WYSE keys back in the day.
Maybe you should ask her if she can find out the exact codes and font specifications to get them match as perfect as they can.

dirge

06 Mar 2012, 13:37

http://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2128

We've got some new WYSE boards on route, post in the above thread to reserve one at cost price (shipping will need adding) first come first served.

Quarzac

06 Mar 2012, 16:48

7bit wrote:
Quarzac wrote:I don't have the exact color codes yet. I'm going to match to WYSE originals as well as possible. I should theoretically be able to match them perfectly, considering SP made WYSE keys back in the day.
Maybe you should ask her if she can find out the exact codes and font specifications to get them match as perfect as they can.
I asked her. She said they no longer had the specifications for the WYSE boards.

korne

06 Mar 2012, 19:43

PM'ed

For 1 x Base Kit

Gilgam

06 Mar 2012, 23:32

Quarzac wrote:
7bit wrote:
I asked her. She said they no longer had the specifications for the WYSE boards.

I sometimes really love SP...
They have a bullet-proof quality and customer service :mrgreen:

Quarzac

09 Mar 2012, 07:33

Reminder: This buy is currently slated to close on the 14th. Considering that one of these will likely not be run again for a considerable while, I would recommend anyone who has a feigning interest in a set buy one. :mrgreen:

Gilgam

10 Mar 2012, 11:01

Would a ISO return really increase the price ?
I miss that shaped return.

dirge

10 Mar 2012, 12:56

Gilgam wrote:Would a ISO return really increase the price ?
I miss that shpae return.
Yes another here that would pay extra for an iso enter.

Quarzac

10 Mar 2012, 15:15

I'll ask, and get back to you guys. Although apparently Melissa is out until the 14th, so I may extend the buy for you guys.

dirge

10 Mar 2012, 15:43

Would only take a few more keys to offer UK specific ;)
http://deskthority.net/w/images/a/ae/Ro ... ck_001.png
Already have the [\|] and nobody cares about [`¬]

Also very close to the US layout for ISO keyboards?

Quarzac

10 Mar 2012, 18:51

If you could give me a list of the exact keys you need with the proper sizes, I'll see about getting something in the works.

dirge

10 Mar 2012, 19:09

Thank you very much for the offer, but that's out of my league at the moment :) I'll be happy with the Jret.

Return to “Group buys”