[orders closed] 2x unit Plate mount Cherry stabs

HzFaq

14 Apr 2014, 21:06

Costars are a bit of a pain in the arse to be honest, you have to make a bend to go around the switch and then make the hooks on the end as well so there are about 8 bends that all have to be in line and the right depth etc. Cherry's are easy as there are only 2 bends, plus I already had similar sized wires to use as templates which I don't for Costar. Also, lastly, the wire I used is soft as balls which is fine for Cherry stabs as they sit under the switch and don't take nearly as much abuse as the Costar ones do when changing caps so are much less likely to warp or bend.

Short answer is no, sorry! I think WASD sell them though if you can get a few others together you could do a Costar mini GB.

scottc

14 Apr 2014, 21:39

Thanks for the explanation! Unfortunately, we've already got 6.25U spacebar stabs by Costar - that's all WASD has. I naively bought Costar stabs a while back without realising that it probably wouldn't fit my original 6U Cherry spacebar...

Thanks anyway. :)

HzFaq

23 Apr 2014, 13:51

Has everyone got their packages? I know some have replied in the thread already, I just want to make sure everyone has what they paid for.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

23 Apr 2014, 13:56

rindorbrot

23 Apr 2014, 15:34

lol!

HzFaq

23 Apr 2014, 16:36

That's not one of ours, that's a PCB mount stab. Good luck to that guy though, €2.30 (+€3.45 postage) for 1 is silly expensive.

Broadmonkey
Fancy Rank

23 Apr 2014, 19:53

I'd still really like to know who that person is and if he/she is active on any forum.

HzFaq

23 Apr 2014, 20:07

If anyone can find them, kbdfr can ;).

kbdfr
The Tiproman

24 Apr 2014, 07:36

Broadmonkey wrote:I'd still really like to know who that person is and if he/she is active on any forum.
I just cannot imagine this is not the case.
HzFaq wrote:If anyone can find them, kbdfr can ;).
:mrgreen:
Of course it makes me curious,
but even if I did find out, I wouldn't tell who it is.
I would just say that I know :lol:

Pipe

24 Apr 2014, 09:21

HzFaq wrote:Has everyone got their packages? I know some have replied in the thread already, I just want to make sure everyone has what they paid for.
I received at the same time everybody else did. Thanks again!

argyakrivos

20 May 2014, 16:28

Ah missed that :(

HzFaq

20 May 2014, 16:43

Just as a quick thing, I do have limited leftovers (less than 15 sets at this point) but I'm moving house next week so won't be able to sell any on for a while. Getting rid of the extra's is on my to do list though, just not for the next couple of weeks ;).

argyakrivos

20 May 2014, 16:59

Can I secure 8 sets of them pls? I'm in London UK and I can see you're from Slough... I'm not in a hurry for them.

Return to “Group buys”