20 Apr 2012, 22:03

What do you mean?

Edit: Ah I think you mean 5€.

metafour

21 Apr 2012, 00:46

Well that makes me sad =\

Cyclonechuah

24 Apr 2012, 06:39

i'm just frustrated, i've been waited for so long, wanted to get my hands on it and use it, in the end, it ends up in someone's hand and being selling off with a higher price tag for getting additional profits.

I'm not whining anything, just my plain old bad luck, i shall move along with my life collecting others, i have no luck with this instead.

dsjbirch

24 Apr 2012, 07:59

Ooh ooh, is this discussion still live? Anyone selling any sets. I WTB!

@jpm804

27 Apr 2012, 22:53

Hello Sixty,,,, I was wondering if you would have tracking information you can mesage me with. I still havent received mine yet.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

29 Apr 2012, 22:03

Cyclonechuah wrote:i'm just frustrated, i've been waited for so long, wanted to get my hands on it and use it, in the end, it ends up in someone's hand and being selling off with a higher price tag for getting additional profits.
Discussion here: http://deskthority.net/off-topic-f10/i- ... t2563.html

sixty
Gasbag Guru

29 Apr 2012, 23:57

@jpm804 wrote:Hello Sixty,,,, I was wondering if you would have tracking information you can mesage me with. I still havent received mine yet.
I looked into the documents and I can't find you at all in the Google Docs. Does your E-Mail registered with deskthority still work? It looks like you never filled out the Google doc. This might mean that your set never shipped to begin with. I will verify this tomorrow. In any case, PM me your address ASAP and I will send it out if that is the case.

tsangan

30 Apr 2012, 00:00

send jpm's set to me :lol:

@jpm804

30 Apr 2012, 05:57

sixty wrote:
@jpm804 wrote:Hello Sixty,,,, I was wondering if you would have tracking information you can mesage me with. I still havent received mine yet.
I looked into the documents and I can't find you at all in the Google Docs. Does your E-Mail registered with deskthority still work? It looks like you never filled out the Google doc. This might mean that your set never shipped to begin with. I will verify this tomorrow. In any case, PM me your address ASAP and I will send it out if that is the case.

Pm sent sixty

Glissant

06 May 2012, 14:02

Edit: No longer looking for this set. Congratulations to everyone that has a set =).
Last edited by Glissant on 19 May 2012, 13:46, edited 1 time in total.

@jpm804

19 May 2012, 09:19

sixty wrote:
Sorry to bother you sixty on this again, but I was wondering if the set has been shipped already or if you have any tracking information. I had provide you my information a couple weeks back when you pm'd me...

Any information would be appreciated.. thanks in advance.

@jpm804

08 Jun 2012, 10:09

@jpm804 wrote:
sixty wrote:
Sorry to bother you sixty on this again, but I was wondering if the set has been shipped already or if you have any tracking information. I had provide you my information a couple weeks back when you pm'd me...

Any information would be appreciated.. thanks in advance.
Sorry to bump this everyone... Sixty I was wondering if you have been receiving my messages. I was wondering if you can please provide me with the tracking information for the keycaps since I have not received anything yet... getting a little worried.

Thanks in advance....

Return to “Group buys”