RAFI mini group buy?

Daniel Beardsmore

27 Feb 2015, 01:50

I e-mailed someone at RAFI the other day for pricing on RS 74 M switches, which have an MOQ of 25. I've not had a reply from RAFI to anything I've written for ages, so maybe this is a job for a German. It would be interesting to order a batch of RS 74 M (if still made), RS 76 M, and RS 76 C, in plain, latching and illuminated versions/combinations, but some prices would be useful.

Arakula

27 Feb 2015, 08:05

RS 74 has been out of their catalogue for about a decade now, so I doubt there's much hope for that.

I've got some latching RS 74 M (RAFI Order# 3.12960.101 at the time) here, if you're interested.

Daniel Beardsmore

27 Feb 2015, 21:46

In July 2013 I was told, in relation to RS 74 M:
A bloke at RAFI wrote: The series produktion was discontinued July 2005
Everybody can order this products as replacement parts.
The MOQ was given as 25. I don't know if that applies to just RS 74 M, or any switches; I e-mailed them on Sunday night to to enquire, but I've not heard anything, just as I never got replies to previous messages.

That's why I was hoping that a German speaker could approach RAFI — maybe they'd get somewhere.

If all else fails (since I was hoping that we could get RS 76 M and RS 76 C too) I'll certainly have one or two of your latching switches.

Daniel Beardsmore

06 Mar 2015, 01:48

Arakula wrote: I've got some latching RS 74 M (RAFI Order# 3.12960.101 at the time) here, if you're interested.
Clearly no-one's in the least bit interested (or even willing to contact RAFI) and RAFI never responded, so I may as well have some of your switches — I'll send you my details.

Return to “Keyboards”