Looking for high-quality alphabetical stickers

Sigmoid

24 Mar 2015, 09:56

I have started learning Colemak, and it's absolutely wonderful... However, when I need to enter passwords, I get confused. :D When typing I can go back and correct mistakes without looking down... Passwords, not so much.

So I tried rearranging the keys on my Macbook. This resulted in inferior experience as now the home row markers were in the wrong place. I re-rearranged them back to QWERTY.

So now I'm looking for a nice way to add alternative legends for Colemak.

I considered using an Edding 780 precision marker, but I'm not a calligraphist, and I'm sure having handwritten legends would decrease the re-sale value of my MBP if I ever wanted to upgrade... :D
Does someone make keyboard stickers that are small (I need single small letters that fit on the corner of MBP keys), thin, are white on transparent, and reasonably durable? I would prefer thin foil stickers that you apply with a thick carrier foil, which you then pull off, leaving only something akin to a layer of paint - they make many European motorway tickets and parking permits like that, but haven't seen it in keyboard legends. :D

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

24 Mar 2015, 10:21

Did you try to just print the layout on a paper and put it under your screen until your confident enought to type your password?

Return to “Keyboards”