keycool 84

naweo

27 Oct 2014, 17:39

Does anyone know where I can buy a keycool 84 cherry mx red or keyboard with the exact same compact design? (can be 84, 87, tenkyless or full-size but just same size)

I can´t find a keycool 84 cherry mx red, either keycool I or keycool II, everything seems to have been replaced by kailh switch...

Is it possible to replace kailh switches with cherry mx red?

Thank you!

andrewjoy

27 Oct 2014, 18:13

what about the minila ? Sure the layout is hard to find caps for but its a sturdy little board

Hypersphere

27 Oct 2014, 18:20

Too bad I just recently sold my KC84. It was an earlier model that had genuine Cherry mx switches, although mine had mx blues. If you could use a TKL, Kul is a good value, but it is not as compact as a KC84.

ماء

27 Oct 2014, 18:27

noppo choc mini good alternative
tgbl32 or race ii with non standar keycaps

naweo

27 Oct 2014, 18:30

andrewjoy wrote: what about the minila ? Sure the layout is hard to find caps for but its a sturdy little board
Thank you, but there function keys are missing. It´s a must.
ماء wrote: noppo choc mini good alternative
tgbl32 or race ii with non standar keycaps
I considered the race II but I am not sure yet, I dislike the diagonal f1-f12 to 1-12 layout.

TBGL32? can you find pictures pictures please?

The noppoo choc mini is something I have already been using and is considering going back to if no solutions, but they have some bad big-key springs (spacebar, shift etc) and overall seems less qualitative than keycool keyboards, however, it is still a close call and it might happen.

thank you.

ماء

28 Oct 2014, 06:25

naweo wrote: I considered the race II but I am not sure yet, I dislike the diagonal f1-f12 to 1-12 layout.

TBGL32? can you find pictures pictures please?

The noppoo choc mini is something I have already been using and is considering going back to if no solutions, but they have some bad big-key springs (spacebar, shift etc) and overall seems less qualitative than keycool keyboards, however, it is still a close call and it might happen.

thank you.
tg3 bl82 :P
http://www.tg3electronics.com/product/b ... l82-series

chzel

28 Oct 2014, 10:08

Aka the more serious cousin of Deck 82. Also if I remember correctly the bl82 uses 12V for led backlight.(edit: apparently only the MX Clear variant)

Return to “Keyboards”