Feenix Nascita. Anyone selling?

barnesdrb

17 Feb 2015, 04:27

I have been in search of this mouse for weeks now. It has been out of stock, and I've been e-mailing them to be put on their waiting list. I was just curious if anyone here knew of someone/somewhere to obtain this mouse? Would be greatly appreciated!

noobie94

18 Feb 2015, 10:29

Why this mouse? It is overpriced for what it is capable of and most reviews are not to positiv about it. Just saying..

barnesdrb

18 Feb 2015, 23:55

I've used a lot of gaming mice (Steel series Rival, all Razer Mice, Logitech g502, g600, MX518. ect.) And I've just been looking for a simple, but elegant looking mouse. Price isn't a complaint for me. The most negative thing people can say about it, is the lack of features for the price. I'm looking at a Zowie EC-1A if I can't find a Feenix Nascita. Do you have any knowledge on a Zowie mouse? Ive heard good things about them. Some complains about the mouse wheel.
Let me know!

Elrick

20 Feb 2015, 09:34

barnesdrb wrote: I have been in search of this mouse for weeks now. It has been out of stock, and I've been e-mailing them to be put on their waiting list. I was just curious if anyone here knew of someone/somewhere to obtain this mouse? Would be greatly appreciated!
Someone at OCN had it and he wasn't impressed at all, particular the price they were asking for. It's actually worth no more than $5.00USD and that is being nice.

Don't get fooled into thinking if a Manufacturer is asking for a high price that it's worth it, this company's failure to deliver a quality mouse for it's asking price - they really do deserve to go bankrupt and save anyone else spending their hard earned money on any of their lame products.

Please avoid at all costs.

barnesdrb

21 Feb 2015, 19:00

I bought a Zowie EC-A1 and honestly really enjoy it. Comfortable, no annoying rubber grips like the Rival had, nice sounding and feels clicks, and the mouse wheel is great. Glad I didn't wait for the Feenix now!
Thanks for your guys' help.

DerpyDash_xAD

21 Feb 2015, 19:10

I have CM Storm Reaper and I am getting an A4tech x7 which costs £15 and was released back in 2006 because it will be an upgrade....

It cant handle strong speed I need for flickshots.

It's worth $12 but zowie EC-A1 is a much better choice :D

\/\/oll3

18 Mar 2015, 16:29

tntn45 wrote: Someone at OCN had it and he wasn't impressed at all, particular the price they were asking for. It's actually worth no more than $5.00USD and that is being nice.??
It is certainly worth more than that just through the Components, altough that doesnt change the Fact that it is OEM.

andrewjoy

18 Mar 2015, 16:36

I have this on the way

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00R ... ge_o00_s00

will let you know how it tuns out

snarfarlarkus

16 Jul 2015, 17:51

I have a 2013 Nascita if you want. Fully working condition with original box and accessories. Like everyone says, its a below decent mouse that isn't worth the asking price. Yeah it looks cool on their website but the sensor isn't great at all. Comfort wise is probably its only above decent point but no where near my deathadder 2010, Naos 8200 or g502.

Muirium
µ

16 Jul 2015, 18:37

Love the reverse salesmanship we have on DT!

scottc

16 Jul 2015, 19:10

Shouldn't this be in the marketplace?

Muirium
µ

16 Jul 2015, 19:20

You want to be a forum moderator?

scottc

16 Jul 2015, 19:22

Maybe after I win a randomly selected DT award prize!

Muirium
µ

16 Jul 2015, 19:24

I'll see if Webwit wants to punish you. Well, once he's back from his hols in Skegness.
Spoiler:

Return to “Mice & other input devices”