17 x CST Kidtrac trackballs. ALL SOLD!

Do you want to wait for the additional 3 trackballs. (only vote if you are in the group buy)

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 10:52

UPDATE: The seller has 3 more trackballs same specs but they are the black and white model 2 USB and 1 PS/2. They are more expensive.

As the USB is more desirable what i was going to do was to buy them and sell the USB for 1/2 each of whatever they go for ( hopefully £35 so £17.50 each) the other PS/2 will sell for the same price as the other to cover the postage of the new 3 trackballs. ( i will let you guys off with the 60p :P). I would randomly select one person from the list to get the none kid PS2 model.

Please let me know what you guys want to do.

Bidding Has Ended! 150+10 p&p

Ok everyone this was posted in Great and Interesting Finds

http://deskthority.net/post211264.html#p211264

They are at £150 for the lot + £10 p & p. They are all in good condition, and they are nice trackballs, well built. Not sure how well they will do on very high resolution displays but they are very cheap for what they are. They are PS/2 But a generic PS/2 converter should work well. They would look very nice next to an SSK with RBG mods on it.

Works out at just under £10 each + postage to you.

I am going to go for 2, possibly 3 if there are some left.

I will put in the people from the thread. If you don't want it any longer just let me know.

andrewjoy x2 [PM Received]
chzel x 1[PM Received]
Nuum x2 [PM Received]
Halvar x1[PM Received]
HzFaq x1[PM Received]
Stabilized x 2 [PM Received]
dyger x 1 [PM Received]
BlueBar x 1[PM Received]
Madhias x 1[PM Received]
maxmalkav x 1 (2 if not all sell)[PM Received]
s.trooper x1[PM Received]
photekq x1 [PM Received]

Muirium x1 [OUT]

17 SOLD!

Anyone who said they will take 2 if not all sell, can free them up as needed.
Last edited by andrewjoy on 25 Mar 2015, 10:54, edited 24 times in total.

Stabilized

24 Feb 2015, 10:57

Go on, put me down for two; my gf is very interested to try one!

Do you know if they have the additional ports for extra buttons? I have seen some models of the Kidtrac with an array of three ports down the side (think they are 3.5mm audio jack ports) for the additional buttons.

HzFaq

24 Feb 2015, 10:59

I'm still in, happy to go up to about £20. Considering the price of other trackballs on the market I don't consider £20 +postage too bad for one.

edit - Also, thanks for organizing this andrew.
Last edited by HzFaq on 24 Feb 2015, 11:03, edited 1 time in total.

shreebles
Finally 60%

24 Feb 2015, 11:01

Thanks andrewjoy. My reply was rather tentative, but if you could estimate a shipping price for me that'd make it a lot easier for me to decide.

Are these the kind where you can buy aftermarket balls to change the color?

Stabilized

24 Feb 2015, 11:02

The balls is the size of an American pool ball (57mm, I think), so the standard mod is to stick an 8-ball in.

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 11:02

shreebles wrote: Thanks andrewjoy. My reply was rather tentative, but if you could estimate a shipping price for me that'd make it a lot easier for me to decide.

Are these the kind where you can buy aftermarket balls to change the color?
Send me a PM with your address

shreebles
Finally 60%

24 Feb 2015, 11:14

Stabilized wrote: The balls is the size of an American pool ball (57mm, I think), so the standard mod is to stick an 8-ball in.
Looks like my next project! :lol:
8bawl_.png
8bawl_.png (577.55 KiB) Viewed 16765 times
EDIT: Here, complete with a review praising its qualities for anal stimulation. I'm not kidding
Last edited by shreebles on 24 Feb 2015, 11:26, edited 2 times in total.

Muirium
µ

24 Feb 2015, 11:25

Thanks for penciling me in. I'll take 1 if I can get it for under £20 to my door. Maybe a little more if you're including compatible pool balls in the GB…

@Shreebles: we're not the only creative modding community out there. I'm sure people have figured out how to gag mount these things too…

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 11:27

The max bid i have set is under 20 each :) will leave about a fiver for shipping

Halvar

24 Feb 2015, 11:32

I'd like one, but I will definitely take two if there's not enough interest to have all 17 covered.

Thanks for doing this!

Stabilized

24 Feb 2015, 11:33

Great, I would still go for two at that price :D

Also for someone wanting some bling for their trackball!

Nuum

24 Feb 2015, 11:39

I'd like two, too, if the price stays under 15£ each. Otherwise I'd go up to 25£ for one.

Edit: Forgot to mention that if there aren't enough for all people interested I just take one so that as much people as possible can get on this.
Last edited by Nuum on 24 Feb 2015, 13:09, edited 3 times in total.

BlueBär

24 Feb 2015, 12:56

Would like one!

Madhias
BS TORPE

24 Feb 2015, 13:05

I'd like to have one too, if one is available!

maxmalkav
dye hard

24 Feb 2015, 13:18

Count me in ;-)
(I can even consider getting 2 if we do not have enough buyers)

s.trooper

24 Feb 2015, 14:11

I'm in for one if there are any left

Muirium
µ

24 Feb 2015, 14:12

I can stand aside if it gets too crowded!

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 14:14

its ok Mu

4 left ( 3 where just for cover :))

i have put the feelers out to 2 people in my work if they want some too but i have told them to hurry up

photekq
Cherry Picker

24 Feb 2015, 14:29

I think I'll take one! Wanted to try a trackball for a long time.

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 15:11

Small update.

e-bay snipe set up to get them at the last min, it does not look like there is much interest in them so i think we may get em for 150.

For people in the UK. You can get a better ball for it from amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ClubKing-Ltd-Bl ... SDA4D63Q20

I am going to give that a go.

As for external buttons . there are 2 models almost identical to each other. From the photos there is no way to tell if it has the jacks for the external buttons , however keep in mind they are not extra buttons they are in place of the built in ones.

if you need more buttons on it grab a controller and wire a few up :).

EDIT.

I like CST already. Any company that has a guide of how to open up one of there products and clean it, as well as showing you how to remove the bearings for cleaning is good in my book. Looks as if they are one of them rare companies that actually gives a shit about there customer and would rather show someone how to maintain there product properly rather than telling them to use a soft dry cloth to wipe it and buy a new one when it breaks.

Muirium
µ

24 Feb 2015, 15:16

Is this the ebay snipe that I heard fail you (or someone here) a wee while ago in tragic comedy? By definition, it can only go wrong with almost no time to notice and react!

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 15:17

Hmm , i have never had an issue , but i can add a bid as well if you like just to be sure.

Halvar

24 Feb 2015, 16:00

Damn, there's a bid on it ... :evil:

If the bidder googled the model, she might have found this thread, too.

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 16:08

its my bid :P

Stabilized

24 Feb 2015, 16:16

should I remove the ebay link from my OP in great finds?

chzel

24 Feb 2015, 16:25

Oh come on...I expressed interest in the Great finds thread....I'd think we had dibs..
If anyone can forgo one I want in.

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 16:28

i will give up my 3rd
your in

chzel

24 Feb 2015, 16:29

Thank you, much appreciated!

Halvar

24 Feb 2015, 16:32

andrewjoy wrote: its my bid :P
Oh, ok! :lol:

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 16:39

Mu said someone had an issue with the snipe in the past so thats my backup bid :) i checked and the sniper is clever enough to work that out :)

Return to “Group buys”