Alps DCS Infinity modifier kit

Badwrench

11 Apr 2015, 02:33

Ok guys and gals, here we go. This is the official GB for the Alps DCS Infinity mods kit.

Order Form

Colors for the kit are NN (black)/BX (Teal blue) and are done in double shot abs with a DCS profile so that it matches the majority of existing alps caps. Font for the caps will be Cherry.
bx.jpg
bx.jpg (94.44 KiB) Viewed 2374 times
The 2 logos for the kit are being generously donated by Nubbinator, njbair and jdcarpe. An ultra huge thanks to you guys for the suggestions and donating to get these done. I sincerely hope that they will be used again in the future for many more custom Alps keycap sets. :thumb:

Nubbinator: 1.25x "Alps" mountain logo. njbair: 1x "Alps" mountain logo.
Spoiler:
jdcarpe: "glider" logo (minus the grids)
Pricing:
I have added a small amount to the initial costs to cover shipping to me, but they still don't include the paypal and shipping from me.

Infinity Kit
25 sets $59.16 per set
50 sets $43.22 per set
75 sets $37.78 per set
100 sets $35.36 per set

Optional Modifier Kit
25 sets $13.49 per set
50 sets $8.99 per set
75 sets $7.65 per set
100 sets $6.77 per set

Ideally, if we can get to the 50 MOQ tier, the pricing will get much better. The order form is done similar to a Massdrop style of entry for the GB so that we can track where we are on MOQ and help people that are on the fence in case they are worried about the buy not making the tier they want. (Thanks to Mashby and enigcoder for the help).

rsadek

21 Apr 2015, 02:37

Bump!!!
Friends, this is a great group buy! if you love alps and want more keycap options, this is a great place to start.
First, Alps mods, then full keysets, then....the world!
-R

Badwrench

23 May 2015, 07:00

Just a quick heads up. We are currently only 1 order away from reaching our goal of 50 MOQ for the main set and 5 orders away on the optional set.

Looks like the first Alps gb with SP may actually happen.

pyrelink

23 May 2015, 10:04

Can't wait for these!

sero

23 May 2015, 10:06

Love these, placed an order. I have been waiting for BX to be used in a set and this one is perfect for it.

Return to “Group buys”