[IC] NIB BTC Keyboards [Swedish doubleshots - MX compatible]

photekq
Cherry Picker

05 Sep 2014, 12:00

Would anyone be interested in BTC-5060 or similar [not 100% sure on the model number, but they look like this] keyboards?

AT, brand new in box, Swedish layout MX compatible doubleshots. Should be foam and foil.

Price would be around $25+ I think. 20 will be available if there's some interest.

They'll look like this, but Swedish layout :

http://showcase.netins.net/web/tkz/BTC- ... C-5060.htm
Last edited by photekq on 05 Sep 2014, 16:37, edited 1 time in total.

crunch

05 Sep 2014, 14:34

I might be interested.

photekq
Cherry Picker

05 Sep 2014, 14:46

I did get a shot of the alphas from the seller :

matt3o
-[°_°]-

05 Sep 2014, 14:54

I don't know, the spacebar is too short... :D

beltet

05 Sep 2014, 16:34

Swedish!!!
I'm up for one! Maybe two :D
Shipping? Is the seller in sweden? Can He\She send within sweden?

photekq
Cherry Picker

05 Sep 2014, 16:37

beltet wrote: Swedish!!!
I'm up for one! Maybe two :D
Shipping? Is the seller in sweden? Can He\She send within sweden?
Unfortunately, no. He's in the UK. If I can get enough interest I'll buy all 20 keyboards and sell them on DT/GH. If not, I'll see if he can sell them individually to people.. If there's enough interest and I buy all 20 that will be the cheapest option.

beltet

05 Sep 2014, 16:43

photekq wrote: Unfortunately, no. He's in the UK. If I can get enough interest I'll buy all 20 keyboards and sell them on DT/GH. If not, I'll see if he can sell them individually to people.. If there's enough interest and I buy all 20 that will be the cheapest option.
What the h*ll is 20 nice swedish keyboards doing in the UK? I try to find things like this in sweden but never finds anything good. Just half old rubberdomes...
Anyway. I'm certainly up for one, depending on shipping, maybe two.

photekq
Cherry Picker

05 Sep 2014, 16:44

Yeah, it's quite strange isn't it..?

Thanks for the interest!

Findecanor

05 Sep 2014, 22:16

I wonder how the longer keys are stabilised ... if they are MX-compatible. Later rubber domes are not.

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

05 Sep 2014, 22:29

The profile is Cherry? I might be interested in one, actualy only the caps but would pay the whole price just don't want to pay shipping for a board I don't need

photekq
Cherry Picker

06 Sep 2014, 10:56

Findecanor wrote: I wonder how the longer keys are stabilised ... if they are MX-compatible. Later rubber domes are not.
I have no idea how the stabilised keys are on these boards. Not sure if you could make them work on MX or not :? I do know every <2u key is compatible though, and it's likely that all the regular-shaped stabilised keys will work also.
DanielT wrote: The profile is Cherry? I might be interested in one, actualy only the caps but would pay the whole price just don't want to pay shipping for a board I don't need
It's really hard to know whether they're Cherry profile, since I don't have one in my hands, and since there are very few photos of these keyboards online. If I did get these, I could certainly ship just the caps. The only question for me is.. Are there 20 people who would buy these? :|

beltet

06 Sep 2014, 13:26

photekq wrote: It's really hard to know whether they're Cherry profile, since I don't have one in my hands, and since there are very few photos of these keyboards online. If I did get these, I could certainly ship just the caps. The only question for me is.. Are there 20 people who would buy these? :|
It was AT or XT right?
If it is you could use it with soarers converter.
I can post a link to this thread on a swedish enthusiast forum and see if any there is interested. Have to check the rules about that first.

photekq
Cherry Picker

06 Sep 2014, 13:42

It is AT, DIN connector. No soarers needed! If you could let some Swedes know about this that would be great, thank you.

The seller is considering letting me pay him as I sell them. If he decides to do this then I will definitely take them, since I won't have to spend any of my own money.

beltet

06 Sep 2014, 13:47

photekq wrote: It is AT, DIN connector. No soarers needed! If you could let some Swedes know about this that would be great, thank you.

The seller is considering letting me pay him as I sell them. If he decides to do this then I will definitely take them, since I won't have to spend any of my own money.
Ok thats even better, but with soarers you get programmability ;)
I have contacted the mods on the forum and hope I get an answer quite fast. And I believe the interest would be greater for swedes.
But keep one or two for me :D

tlt

06 Sep 2014, 15:43

Does that old foam on foil keyboard still work? The foam gets dry doesn't it?

photekq
Cherry Picker

06 Sep 2014, 15:48

tlt wrote: Does that old foam on foil keyboard still work? The foam gets dry doesn't it?
They're BNIB, so I should hope so.. :lol:

mr_a500

06 Sep 2014, 15:51

That's a nice looking keyboard. For $25, I'd want one - but shipping to Canada might be too much.

tlt

06 Sep 2014, 15:52

But the foam ages regardless. But it's just what I read somewhere I never owned one myself.

mr_a500

06 Sep 2014, 15:56

I've got two 1982 foam & foil keyboards (one NOS, one used) and there are no problems with the foam. (aside from slight compression on heavily used keys)

beltet

06 Sep 2014, 17:02

I got a go from the swedish forum. But I will post tomorrow. I'm going out with work this evening.

photekq
Cherry Picker

06 Sep 2014, 17:18

beltet wrote: I got a go from the swedish forum. But I will post tomorrow. I'm going out with work this evening.
That's great. Don't post it yet actually.. The seller did make it clear these were doubleshots, but I'm not so sure he knows what that is :lol: Waiting on photos.

crunch

06 Sep 2014, 17:20

What is that Swedish forum, is it Sweclockers

photekq
Cherry Picker

06 Sep 2014, 22:38

Crap. Just got this. I guess only the US layout ones were DS.

I'm guessing that anyone who was interested before will no longer be interested.. :'(

DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

06 Sep 2014, 23:09

Oh bummer :(

beltet

08 Sep 2014, 21:57

crunch wrote: What is that Swedish forum, is it Sweclockers
Yes it is. I have now added the post:
http://www.sweclockers.com/annons/10111 ... rd-billigt
photekq wrote: Crap. Just got this. I guess only the US layout ones were DS.
Spoiler:
I'm guessing that anyone who was interested before will no longer be interested.. :'(
Thats to bad, but i'm still up for one. Maybe two

photekq
Cherry Picker

08 Sep 2014, 22:26

Turns out they are on ebay. Here's the link : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1538268614

Good news : Lower than the $25 I thought
Bad news : Does not ship outside the UK. I've told him that he will find some sales if he offers to ship elsewhere, so maybe that won't be the case for long :)

beltet

08 Sep 2014, 22:44

photekq wrote: Turns out they are on ebay. Here's the link : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1538268614

Good news : Lower than the $25 I thought
Bad news : Does not ship outside the UK. I've told him that he will find some sales if he offers to ship elsewhere, so maybe that won't be the case for long :)
I have contacted him aswell and asked if he could ship to sweden.
Otherwise, maybe someone would like to act as a proxy for me?

Muirium
µ

10 Sep 2014, 01:09

I could help you out (if Photekq doesn't already have you covered) as I'm slightly intrigued by these, at that price not least. Seller's running a 3 for 2 offer, so If you'd like 2 yourself do tell! UK shipping to Sweden is quite expensive: I recently sent a TKL to Sweden for £25, two of these could be the same price combined. You guys are used to that, I know your pain.

beltet

10 Sep 2014, 16:25

Muirium wrote: I could help you out (if Photekq doesn't already have you covered) as I'm slightly intrigued by these, at that price not least. Seller's running a 3 for 2 offer, so If you'd like 2 yourself do tell! UK shipping to Sweden is quite expensive: I recently sent a TKL to Sweden for £25, two of these could be the same price combined. You guys are used to that, I know your pain.
Very thoughtfull of you Muirium!
But I have it covered atm.
I contacted the seller and he was willing to ship it.
He shall now just invoice me over PayPal.
I got a little carried away and bought 10pcs...
I think I can sell of a few over the Swedish forum later and the price wasn't that steep. £70 with shipping.

EDIT:
Just as I typed this I got the invoice and paid it. Maybe next week I'm 10 keyboards richer! Hope that my girlfriend doesn't find out....

photekq
Cherry Picker

10 Sep 2014, 16:49

That's great beltet, glad it worked out! I hope these go to good homes.

Return to “Group buys”