PBT4 FULL SETS (CLOSED - in production)

IvanIvanovich

10 Dec 2014, 18:59

Orders will closed 30 January 2015.

CURRENT STATUS (23 Feb):
Final order submitted to production. Current production time estimate is sometime late May or early June for delivery.
THANKS!

Blank sets $60 $55 / dyesub sets $80 $70
Each set also contains stepped caps lock, 1.5u Control and Alt pairs, 1u Windows and menu key, and 7u spacebar, not shown.

Blank
US CANCELLED
Apple
Russian CANCELLED
Arabic CANCELLED
Hebrew CANCELLED
Hangul
Japanese
HL2 CANCELLED

Old favorites return!!!
Cherry '98
Cherry Blue
Cherry Red
Cherry Green
Cherry Irish
Cherry Ural
Cherry Miami/Odessa

Each option has a minimum order amount of 20 units, with 300 sets ordered in total combined styles. All orders will be invoice in USD and payable in USD. Buyer will be responsible for payment of goods, shipping costs, for all paypal fees, and an additional $5 groupbuy fee. All orders will be sent via USPS. Shipping fees will vary based on what is ordered and it's destination. I will not be liable for uninsured/nontrackable orders damaged or lost during shipping. International orders with insurance/tracking sent via EMS advised for any large orders.
By placing an order you agree to these terms.
Last edited by IvanIvanovich on 25 Feb 2015, 18:06, edited 13 times in total.

Cherry1990

10 Dec 2014, 22:20

To be sure: stepped Caps Lock is not available? This means that the set is not compatible with G80 keyboards?
Are dyesub?

Muirium
µ

10 Dec 2014, 22:26

Ooh, an Apple set! There's a lot of fruity ones here, in fact. (Just no Greek. Pity…)

IvanIvanovich

22 Dec 2014, 17:33

Sets will come with stepped caps lock, spacebar is also compatible with Cherry mount for 3000 series. All legended sets will be dyesublimated.

IvanIvanovich

28 Dec 2014, 04:10

Due to popular demand the Cherry style has returned. If you would like one of those choices but already ordered please just resubmit. Any previous order will be cancelled.

chzel

28 Dec 2014, 06:27

Tempting! Must resist!
I think you need to update the forms? Or am I missing something?

quochung1989
Vintage Cherry Collector

28 Dec 2014, 06:48

Ordered cherry 98

quochung1989
Vintage Cherry Collector

28 Dec 2014, 06:51

chzel wrote: Tempting! Must resist!
I think you need to update the forms? Or am I missing something?
In bottom page, there is "continue" button. You click it to order old set :)

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

28 Dec 2014, 20:31

:o

Add a 1.75u shift, pleaaaase!

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

05 Jan 2015, 16:56

Also, Œ symbol (on K) and “ ” (on [ and ]) are missing on the qwerty international layout, and the layout is not in the order page anyways.

Edit: see here for every symbol correctly placed: http://dry.sailingissues.com/keyboard-U ... tional.png

IvanIvanovich

05 Jan 2015, 21:50

1.75 shift not available yet. Perhaps in the future if they make the mold at the keycap factory I can offer it. US Intl is based on Windows version.
All Cherry style layout is on 2nd page of order form, must press continue at bottom of first page to see them.

Stabilized

06 Jan 2015, 13:13

Sorry if this has been mentioned over on GH, but will the spacebar also be in PBT?

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

06 Jan 2015, 13:36

IvanIvanovich wrote: US Intl is based on Windows version.
Ah... Fuckin Damn Windows... :x

photekq
Cherry Picker

06 Jan 2015, 15:04

I'm guessing the 1.5 mods are B-profile? Also, will the fulltouch caps actually be beige this time?

IvanIvanovich

06 Jan 2015, 21:38

Yes ALL key are PBT even spacebars. 1.5 is also B profile. All keys will be in the correct traditional color for it's position on 2 tone scheme.

vsev

06 Jan 2015, 23:39

Thanks Ivan for not having ISO and Int kits done on this GB, my wallet is just fine this time !

SL89

07 Jan 2015, 01:25

i thought you couldnt dyesub colours onto darker plastics, how will the retro windows logo work?

also: are you bringing the Red Scarf III thread here as well?

IvanIvanovich

07 Jan 2015, 01:59

It worked fine last time
for the old style Windows logo.

Nope I'll just leave that RedScarf as GH only... though the form is open to whomever can wander in.

If there were blank ISO enter keys in Cherry profile PBT that I could get a hold of I certainly would be offering a lot of different layout options for pretty much any localization that exists. Hopefully someday.

SL89

07 Jan 2015, 02:45

Oh man, that does look perfect. Thank you for that.

And roger that about the RS.

edit: i cannot find the windows set on the form provided at the top of this thread, did i miss it or something?

swornxin

07 Jan 2015, 03:03

IvanIvanovich wrote: It worked fine last time
Spoiler:
for the old style Windows logo.
Glad I logged on to look at this. Now any hesitation I had is gone. These look perfect!

Stabilized

07 Jan 2015, 08:31

Wow, those look really good; do you have pictures of any of the other layouts?

HzFaq

07 Jan 2015, 09:56

I'm strangely drawn towards the Steam/Valve/HL set...

IvanIvanovich

07 Jan 2015, 19:33

There are some pictures from the last round here just start at the last page and go backwards. Please keep in mind, all issues with colors and etc won't occur again in this run.

The HL2 set is definitely a good choice if you want something really different.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

08 Jan 2015, 10:46

Still advocating 1.25 "classic" ISO compliant modifiers, i.e. Ctrl / Alt / AltGr / Ctrl.

The only set which comprises a black lettered AltGr cap is the Hebrew set,
but the rendering shows the legends printed on upper position instead of vertically centered.
Is the final print really going to be this way?

IvanIvanovich

08 Jan 2015, 22:48

If layout typically doesn't have Alt Gr, I didn't put it on there. Hebrew has an Alt Gr for the ₪ Shekel... and that is it I think. US Intl has an Alt Gr as it is used quite a bit on that one.
Sets have some different alignments, just to change things up and have something different. I thought it might be a nice change of pace and have something that is visually interesting.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

09 Jan 2015, 06:49

IvanIvanovich wrote: […] US Intl has an Alt Gr as it is used quite a bit on that one. […]
I don't see anything of the kind in your OP nor in the order form.
[…] Sets have some different alignments, just to change things up and have something different. […]
Sounds like a good idea , but it kills it for me. I'm just after 1.25 modifiers to fit my old-fashioned doubleshot Cherry caps.

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

09 Jan 2015, 10:43

kbdfr wrote:
IvanIvanovich wrote: […] US Intl has an Alt Gr as it is used quite a bit on that one. […]
I don't see anything of the kind in your OP nor in the order form.

scottc

09 Jan 2015, 11:09

For anyone that can't figure it out: the "Gr" is in the secondary colour, the lighter shade of green.

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

09 Jan 2015, 12:46

scottc wrote: For anyone that can't figure it out: the "Gr" is in the secondary colour, the lighter shade of green.
Ah yeah, maybe it's barely visible on some screens.

maxmalkav
dye hard

09 Jan 2015, 13:49

Probably there are not enough interest, but I would really love a Blue US Int set (the blue version of the Irish one), IIRC, it was already done. Just in case I have ordered a regular blue set :roll:

Return to “Group buys”