Filco Linear R & Poker X modeled by my wife.

Glissant

16 Jul 2012, 21:46

Just a couple of pictures we took for fun. I am really enjoying the Filco Linear R with new Cherry double shots. The Poker has had a stem replacement surgery, so it is now ergo clear instead of brown.

Last edited by Glissant on 18 Jul 2012, 07:44, edited 1 time in total.

hashbaz

16 Jul 2012, 22:00

I like the Michael Bay filter. ;)

Still trying to convince my wife to pose with my keyboard collection. :D

4en

16 Jul 2012, 22:38

beautiful!

webwit
Wild Duck

16 Jul 2012, 22:43

Does she read what we're saying? :twisted:

Djuzuh

16 Jul 2012, 22:47

webwit wrote:Does she read what we're saying? :twisted:
He once said that his wife reads GH sometimes, before he posted pics of her. So I guess she reads DT too :P. Expecially now that there are pics of her on it.

webwit
Wild Duck

16 Jul 2012, 22:53

Must pose with keyboard in a way it fits into the header background.

Topre Enthusiast

17 Jul 2012, 00:09

That'd be cool actually. Ask your missus if she wants to become DTGirl :D
She's definitely easy on the eyes :)

webwit
Wild Duck

17 Jul 2012, 00:10

And it's a challenge to fit into those dimensions.

guilleguillaume

17 Jul 2012, 00:47

Wonderful pictures.

Quite funny to see your wife holding your keyboards like that, can't imagine the moment you asked for it :lol:

danielucf

17 Jul 2012, 00:49

Wheres the keyboards? ;)

DanGWanG

17 Jul 2012, 01:01

Nice pics Glissant!

...this gives me a good idea for my blog...

Glissant

17 Jul 2012, 05:52

She does read Deskthority, that's the only reason she wanted to be a part of it. Ripster almost ruined it with his attitude though.
I just asked her, and she wouldn't mind making a banner image if you guys want that, but she wants one thing; she wants to be treated with respect. No stupid comments etc ;).
If you guys have any suggestions as to what kind of picture we should take, please don't hesitate to tell us.
Keep in mind that we only have three mechanical keyboards here at the moment. A Choc mini black with reds, a Filco linear R and a Poker X with ergo clears. We have some key caps, but not many different full sets. Most of my collection is still in Norway.

She also thanks everyone for their kind words. She tells me she appreciates it when people act like human beings ;).

Let us know!

danielucf

17 Jul 2012, 06:10

Something with chopsticks. Like maybe she is pretending to eat keycaps. I also imagine Zooey Deschanel doing something similar.

Glissant

17 Jul 2012, 06:22

She thought that was a great idea. We have enough spare key caps to do something like that.
More ideas, please!

hashbaz

17 Jul 2012, 07:56

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

17 Jul 2012, 08:06

Needs cleavage.

"Keyboard on head" always makes me think of ripster who has found the most pictures of keyboard on head in the world...

hashbaz

17 Jul 2012, 08:09

Glissant wrote:She does read Deskthority, that's the only reason she wanted to be a part of it. Ripster almost ruined it with his attitude though.
I just asked her, and she wouldn't mind making a banner image if you guys want that, but she wants one thing; she wants to be treated with respect. No stupid comments etc...
The_Ed wrote:Needs cleavage.
Don't even start, Ed.

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

17 Jul 2012, 08:19

I can dream can't I? It was a compliment. I didn't ask for nudity... If she thinks it was rude I'll remove it. I'm just a guy... I think cleavage and keyboards would go nicely together. But I don't know how they would fit in a banner... It may not work just because of that.

Half-Saint

17 Jul 2012, 08:39

Nice biceps :)

longweight
key-bored

17 Jul 2012, 08:44

Great pictures! Your girlfriend looks and sounds awesome!

nathanscribe

17 Jul 2012, 11:43

hashbaz wrote:Image
Nice. 8-)

tadbitnerdy

17 Jul 2012, 13:54

This is awesome! You found a great gal! (Tries to get wife to pose with keyboard on head...)

P.S. My wife loves my geekiness, she just wants to passively support it :)

-Tad

inlikeflynn

17 Jul 2012, 14:36

The_Ed wrote: I think cleavage and keyboards would go nicely together
They do go nice together :mrgreen: :
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20201386/IMG_2 ... 20Copy.JPG
The_Ed wrote: But I don't know how they would fit in a banner... It may not work just because of that.
agree'd. getting the 980x190 size doesn't seem possible to fit a full keyboard+more unless there is lots of horizontal background in the picture like the mock up above

Acanthophis

17 Jul 2012, 14:38

inlikeflynn wrote:They do go nice together :mrgreen: :
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20201386/IMG_2 ... 20Copy.JPG
Or not at all! Broken link. I wanna see boobies!

Glissant

17 Jul 2012, 19:27

Hashbaz, that's a good concept. She wants to take some new pictures. Maybe if I ever get my CCnG I can make the poker look a bit cleaner for another "photo shoot". Or maybe I'll get my hands on some blanks soon. We shall see.

The pictures we took were just random poses that my wife wanted to do. I never asked her anything, and I never asked her to do something as silly as put the keyboard on her head. She is holding it above her head ;). The /b/rotherhood has been slain by the cancer.

We will look into some different concepts for the banner, and maybe grab some new pictures soon. She just did something very girly to her Choc Mini, so she has to model that one soon.

Acanthophis

17 Jul 2012, 19:46

Glissant wrote:She just did something very girly to her Choc Mini, so she has to model that one soon.
Did she paint the space bar with a lip stick?

inlikeflynn

17 Jul 2012, 20:10

Glissant, I decided my picture wasn't appropriate for your thread and didn't want to send it further off topic.
So I deleted it right away and it is just a broken link instead above.

Glissant

18 Jul 2012, 05:58

Cool, inlikeflynn =). I'll get some pictures up when/if she feels like doing them =). Maybe we even will be able to make a nice banner or two for Deskthority. I really don't want my ugly random key cap Poker to be in the banner, so I am hoping my CCnG set will get here before long. Poor tsangan is being hassled by PayPal =/, so who knows how long that might take.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

18 Jul 2012, 06:08

Oof. Tacky, bro.

MagicMeatball

18 Jul 2012, 06:09

sth wrote:
Oof. Tacky, bro.
That's what happens when the only person who has touched him in his lifetime, was himself.

Return to “Gallery”