LZ SE meets Chitown

DanGWanG

18 Jan 2013, 18:53

Anyone else here basketball fans?

phetto
Elite

18 Jan 2013, 19:01

Looks extremely nice, love the bulls logo.
I'm not a basketball fan, since it has no grip here in Sweden. I'm more a hockeyguy!

btw I watched space jam the other day, the memories, such a great movie.

dirge

18 Jan 2013, 19:04

moar pics of keyboard!

DanGWanG

18 Jan 2013, 19:09

Ask and you shall receive! Here's additional photos, some with the new camera, some with the old.

korne

18 Jan 2013, 19:27

Beautiful pic's :P

dirge

18 Jan 2013, 19:54

The people on gh and dt can get everything, we just need a decent case supplier.... Someone kidnap LZ

rindorbrot

18 Jan 2013, 20:49

yeah, someone should force him to make a phantom case!

dirge

18 Jan 2013, 20:54

rindorbrot wrote:yeah, someone should force him to make a phantom case!
And a 7bit top too, the 7bit phantom needs more love. (that said I'm going to mod mine for a Jreturn... I know stabilizers are evil)

CeeSA

18 Jan 2013, 22:17

i like basketball, but this ugly black keycap kill the look of these nice board.

DanGWanG

18 Jan 2013, 23:33

The doubleshots or vader? I'm waiting to replace the doubleshots with lysol's imsto keycaps.

guilleguillaume

19 Jan 2013, 00:21

I guess he is talking about the vader keycap.

DanGWanG

19 Jan 2013, 07:02

If it's the Vader, I really love the keycap too much lol...

dirge

19 Jan 2013, 10:01

Normal cherry escape would look really nice. I think the novelty has worn off novelty keycaps for me.

Acanthophis

19 Jan 2013, 13:34

Also don't like that Vader keycap. Looks kinda cheesy.

As for the bulls, I don't care for them. But I dislike Noah. Dunno why. Probably for the same blunt reasons people dislike KG.
I'm not a particular fan of a certain team, I just want to watch a good fun basketball game.
I like how the Knicks are doing right now, especially Carmelo Anthony.
Also Lob City, gotta love Chris Paul and Blake Griffin.
Last game I watched was Miami@LA. Was a fun game.

webwit
Wild Duck

19 Jan 2013, 13:39

The Vader cap shows why clickclack still rules the Asian derivatives! It looks like a random small object attached to a key stem (you know, I could glue a pretty marble to a keystem), where the clickclack vader looks like an integrated keycap/vader design.

DanGWanG

19 Jan 2013, 18:29

Well at least I'm a fan and I like CC's as well =) But do any of you guys actually own one? The face is pushed forward a lot to make room behind the head where there's a cape, just a very cool design overall including a little chain link as a necklace.

GMC

19 Jan 2013, 23:13

DanGWanG wrote:Well at least I'm a fan and I like CC's as well =) But do any of you guys actually own one? The face is pushed forward a lot to make room behind the head where there's a cape, just a very cool design overall including a little chain link as a necklace.
Right with you Dan. I'd take my gdc Vader over a cc anyday.

frankbartoli

21 Jan 2013, 17:18

Hi Dan, you're a fucking dude :D

DanGWanG

21 Jan 2013, 18:29

I'd certainly hope so man....last I checked, I was still a dude =)

hendyzone

23 Jan 2013, 04:01

hi dangwang,
nice to meet you
i'm looked after your post, and i love that keyboard

may i know what is it? and where i can buy it :)

Thx :)

DanGWanG

24 Jan 2013, 00:44

hendyzone wrote:Image
hi dangwang,
nice to meet you
i'm looked after your post, and i love that keyboard

may i know what is it? and where i can buy it :)

Thx :)
Thanks for the comments =) Unfortunately, this keyboard isn't readily for purchase. It's a custom designed and manufactured keyboard by a Korean blogger named LifeZone (aka LZ). If you can read Korean, I'd recommend you visit his blog at: http://lzlife.tistory.com/

rodtang

24 Jan 2013, 00:57

GH people are talking about a custom GH version, that would probably be the easiest way to get it.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=39269.0

DanGWanG

28 Jan 2013, 19:20

Took some new pics with my prime lens: http://imgur.com/a/dvAc8

My white balancing is still pretty bad, but I'm thinking about just getting a new lighting setup in general so hopefully I don't have to try and fix these things on the camera or photoshop.

Acanthophis

28 Jan 2013, 19:34

Shoot in RAW, adjust the white balance afterwards. Easy to do, best outcome.

Also, use a small aperture (f11-22) and a tripod for maximum dof!

What camera/lens do you use?

DanGWanG

28 Jan 2013, 19:39

For the time being, i think I'll need to do just that. I've been debating between raw and post-rendering adjustments, but it's just a lot of work that I'm not used to.

I just got my DSLR and new lens within the past 2 weeks, so it's very entry level stuff. Canon T4i and Canon 50mm/1.8 prime lens. I'm looking at a 35mm/2 prime lens as well for my foodie shots, but it's a little expensive for me right now.

Acanthophis

28 Jan 2013, 20:13

Ah, the 650D here in Europe. Can't understand this Rebel/Ti/Tx name fuck-up...

I have the 500D (dunno what model that is in 'murica) with some glass. For macros I use a Canon tube + my prime lens + tripod, don't have the money for a designated macro lens.

7bit

28 Jan 2013, 20:20

For macro, I use a 79 EUR (including shipping) Nikon manual focus E-series lens (70-210/4).
:ugeek:

ps: I agree, Rebel sounds much cooler than 650D!

Acanthophis

28 Jan 2013, 20:27

Beware, a Nikon fanboy! :D

Hands down, big kudos to Nikon to not ever change their lens mount. Should have known that beforehand :/

pasph

29 Jan 2013, 10:36

EF-S 60mm here sweet little lens

Easonic

09 Jul 2014, 13:27

se have sold?

Return to “Gallery”