Goupil G81-3061 casing

photekq
Cherry Picker

09 Feb 2015, 20:43

Goupil G81-3061 casing. One of the few prism-style 3000 cases Cherry made. Thanks vsev.

Cherry doubleshots, Desko RGB and Leeku PCB pictured.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

09 Feb 2015, 20:51

nice, I have not seen those prism cases much. Looks good with those modifiers. What´s your goal anyway photekq, to have THE most exclusive Cherry collection on the planet? :shock:

photekq
Cherry Picker

09 Feb 2015, 21:10

I've got a long way to go for that :lol:

HzFaq

09 Feb 2015, 21:30

Those RGBs look better on that board than they did in the box in my caps bag!

Nice board dude.

photekq
Cherry Picker

09 Feb 2015, 21:35

HzFaq wrote: Those RGBs look better on that board than they did in the box in my caps bag!

Nice board dude.
Just took the PCB out of my NCR for some photos. The PCB is back in the NCR now.. I have so many 3000 cases and not enough PCBs.

Will need to get a PCB and some caps sorted for this boards, as well as the 3221 I should have soon.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

09 Feb 2015, 21:39

photekq wrote: .. I have so many 3000 cases and not enough PCBs.
you have 3000 cases?!? :o :shock: That´s a little scary photekq!

SL89

09 Feb 2015, 21:56

damn, normally beige on grey doesn't strike me but this combo is excellent

vsev

09 Feb 2015, 22:06

Happy to see it please you Photekq !

Abra

09 Feb 2015, 22:49

First time seeing such a case! Looks wonderful.

Touch_It

09 Feb 2015, 23:21

Very slick. Lots of subtle style.

beltet

09 Feb 2015, 23:58

drooools....

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

10 Feb 2015, 09:03

Haha, you finally got it. Very nice one !

cookie

10 Feb 2015, 10:15

A really nice keyboard, the RGB mods fit in perfectly!

kbdfr
The Tiproman

10 Feb 2015, 12:45

Here is the Goupil in the G80-1800 version:
I wish I had photekq's photograpic skills.
I wish I had photekq's photograpic skills.
Goupil-1800.jpg (83.65 KiB) Viewed 6875 times
seebart wrote: […] What´s your goal anyway photekq, to have THE most exclusive Cherry collection on the planet? :shock:
photekq wrote: I've got a long way to go for that :lol:
Come on, you know you are on the best way :mrgreen:

Muirium
µ

10 Feb 2015, 12:52

Photo tips: Way more light. A nice dark background to make those sultry greys pop. And get down and close for more telling angles.

photekq
Cherry Picker

10 Feb 2015, 13:04

Muirium wrote: Photo tips: Way more light. A nice dark background to make those sultry greys pop. And get down and close for more telling angles.
Low light shots like this look quite pretty and they require so little effort. But, I feel guilty doing them.. I know I should get out the flash and take some proper photos. The only room that allows decent flash bounce is freezing cold at this time of the year, and is always filled with tonnes of stuff that needs to be cleared. No thanks :x

I'll get around to taking some proper photos soon. These'll have to do for now ;)

The only time I think low light actually looked nicer than bounced flash is the photos I took of my 360c here : http://deskthority.net/photos-f62/rando ... ml#p197826

Muirium
µ

10 Feb 2015, 13:06

I meant for Kbdfr! But sure, you can always go ahead and make the rest of us all the more jealous still. That's what good photography is for!

photekq
Cherry Picker

10 Feb 2015, 13:08

Muirium wrote: I meant for Kbdfr! But sure, you can always go ahead and make the rest of us all the more jealous still. That's what good photography is for!
Woops :lol:
kbdfr wrote: Come on, you know you are on the best way :mrgreen:
I've only got about 20 at the moment. I need at least 30 more to be a real contender 8-) (Probably lots more. Did sixty ever say how many he had?)

kbdfr
The Tiproman

10 Feb 2015, 13:21

photekq wrote:
kbdfr wrote: Come on, you know you are on the best way :mrgreen:
I've only got about 20 at the moment. I need at least 30 more to be a real contender 8-) (Probably lots more. Did sixty ever say how many he had?)
He didn't say exactly, but it must be a lot:
sixty wrote: […] You know it is getting too much when you are already renting an external storage location and are considering to get a second […] :o

photekq
Cherry Picker

10 Feb 2015, 13:23

:lol:

Well, my bedroom is becoming quite filled up even with shelves.. I'm getting there.

I'm sure you have quite a few too ;)

IvanIvanovich

10 Feb 2015, 14:54

Very nice. I didn't even know they did it that way for the 3000 too, only seen the other ones that are just standard style. I also have an 1800 version Goupil in the very rare US version, but not merely the keyboard but have the whole system to go along with it. It's probably my favorite G80 model I have.

photekq
Cherry Picker

10 Feb 2015, 14:56

IvanIvanovich wrote: Very nice. I didn't even know they did it that way for the 3000 too, only seen the other ones that are just standard style. I also have an 1800 version Goupil in the very rare US version, but not merely the keyboard but have the whole system to go along with it. It's probably my favorite G80 model I have.
Yeah, I didn't know about this one either until someone posted the leboncoin.fr link to this model here on DT. I'd only seen the 1000 series casing and of course the 1800 one. I should have the 1000 series casing soon too, and luckily for me I don't like 1800 layout too much.

Madhias
BS TORPE

13 Feb 2015, 22:26

Gorgeous pics! I really like the case of the Goupil board, especially in this color.

RGB fits perfect, also the soon to arrive CMYW caps :) Or CMYK would be better to other caps with black letters, and CMYW to dark caps with white letters. Maybe that's the reason for CMYW?

Nuum

13 Feb 2015, 22:46

I think CMYW does also fit quite nice to black lettered keycaps. I'll combine mine with some Cherry dyesubs once they arrive. I also like the contrast of CMY to white more than to black.

imbattable

14 Feb 2015, 19:50

kbdfr wrote: Here is the Goupil in the G80-1800 version:
Goupil-1800.jpg
I have one of those incoming at the moment! On a related note: Does someone need a Goupil Golf 80386 SX 16 with integrated monitor for cheap (as in for the cost of shipping) :mrgreen:

copter
Last Man Standing

14 Feb 2015, 20:11

imbattable wrote: I have one of those incoming at the moment! On a related note: Does someone need a Goupil Golf 80386 SX 16 with integrated monitor for cheap (as in for the cost of shipping) :mrgreen:
Depends how much the shipping would cost into Finland?

Return to “Gallery”