Ducky G2PRO Tenkeyless

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

24 Nov 2012, 13:30

damorgue wrote:This looks to be vaporware at this point. Neither of the Swedish stores will sell them according to the stores themselves.

Too bad, I would really have liked several of them and have been searching since forever.
Hahah. Vaporware is something that does not exist. These do, theres stock available and are sold in the neighbouring country.

Ill ask Inet and MaxFPS again to at least list them online.

shiverrr

24 Nov 2012, 16:11

Ducky Nordic wrote:
shiverrr wrote:So the PBT keycap sets without the plastic LED part will only ship in blank versions?

By the way, I still can't see any blank pbt caps being sold by any of the Swedish resellers.
Yes. Currently only blank sets without the info led part on 3 caps.

...and yes. I dont whats the deal with Swedish resellers not listing the keycaps. I know its not a big business but it would be nice to at least list them online if some1 wishes to purchase a set. Would be a good service towards the customer.

Ill ask Inet and Maxfps again to list the keycap sets online.
Maxfps is actually listing the engraved and laser etched PBT sets, but not the blank sets. Weird.

Se7en

26 Nov 2012, 17:49

They are now listed on Inet:

White blank set
Black blank set

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

26 Nov 2012, 21:32

Se7en wrote:They are now listed on Inet:

White blank set
Black blank set
Brilliant :)

damorgue

26 Nov 2012, 23:03

Only two left now which aren't for sale yet.

shiverrr

26 Nov 2012, 23:17

damorgue wrote:Only two left now which aren't for sale yet.
What would that be?

damorgue

26 Nov 2012, 23:47

Unless I am totally mistaken, inet now sell two out of the six, making it:
Swedish stores Finnish stores
White PBT lasered No No
White PBT engraved No No
White PBT blanks Yes Yes
Black PBT lasered Yes Yes
Black PBT engraved Yes Yes
Black PBT blanks Yes Yes
I wonder when they will all be available, and if we have to order them from three different stores because they only carry 2 kinds each.

shiverrr

27 Nov 2012, 11:11

damorgue wrote:Unless I am totally mistaken, inet now sell two out of the six, making it:
White PBT lasered No No
White PBT engraved No No
White PBT blanks Yes Yes
Black PBT blanks Yes Yes
I wonder when they will all be available, and if we have to order them from three different stores because they only carry 2 kinds each.
Maxfps has black engraved and black lasered.

damorgue

27 Nov 2012, 12:25

Yes, as seen in the table, they have already been noted.

BimboBB

27 Nov 2012, 12:46

Are you refer only to the keycap sets or to the boards as well? Because Jimms Pc (finnish store) is offering white/lasered & white/engraved PBT boards. The engraved unfortunately only with brown/red switches. -> http://www.jimms.fi/hae/g2pro

damorgue

27 Nov 2012, 13:06

Only the keycap sets.

mSSM

27 Nov 2012, 16:49

Is there a Scandinavian shop also selling the ANSI version of the G2Pro? I prefer an ANSI layout and use R_Alt to type special characters like äåóøœ, you name it...

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

27 Nov 2012, 21:00

mSSM wrote:Is there a Scandinavian shop also selling the ANSI version of the G2Pro? I prefer an ANSI layout and use R_Alt to type special characters like äåóøœ, you name it...
Hiya. In Scandinavia currently ANSI only on Ducky Dragon models (as they were not done in ISO at all). Not much demand for ANSI around here im afraid.

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

27 Nov 2012, 21:08

damorgue wrote:Unless I am totally mistaken, inet now sell two out of the six, making it: (the table)

Who came with number 6? Hahah, theyll be plenty of different ones with time. Hopefully not just 6.

Well, just few months back there no PBT ISO at all...not even speaking of stores where to buy. With time the availability should improve. Bear in mind that the demand/awereness is still pretty low so it might not of priority for stores to list the items on their site, especially during xmas sales season.

tobr1an

30 Nov 2012, 00:48

Hmmm, it came with those duckies keychain!??!@

BimboBB

11 Dec 2012, 16:37

damorgue wrote:Only the keycap sets.
jimms pc is offering the blank white pbt set. http://www.jimms.fi/tuote/PBTW-BLANK105

damorgue

11 Dec 2012, 21:14

BimboBB wrote:
damorgue wrote:Only the keycap sets.
jimms pc is offering the blank white pbt set. http://www.jimms.fi/tuote/PBTW-BLANK105
Why doesn't anyone bother to read what I have already written? It is already included in my table. That is not one of the ones which aren't available yet. Please read through the table once more. I'll be quoting myself in hopes that no one will post something already there:
damorgue wrote:
White PBT lasered No No
White PBT engraved No No
White PBT blanks Yes Yes
Black PBT blanks Yes Yes

nuhi

13 Dec 2012, 21:55

tobr1an wrote:Hmmm, it came with those duckies keychain!??!@
Sure did. I bought the board from a lan event and the Ducky sales representative kindly gave me bunch of them. :)
Though the reason might be that it had shockingly high price because the kbs were delivered by airfreight and they wanted to give it some extra worth. :)

damorgue

16 Dec 2012, 17:23

Ducky Nordic wrote: Who came with number 6? Hahah, theyll be plenty of different ones with time. Hopefully not just 6.
The number 6 is just the different types that you have mentioned that you will release so far. Blank, lasered and engraved in black and white makes it a total of six types.
Ducky Nordic wrote: Yes, we will release the white PBT ISO sets (engraved and also with laser etched print).
These are the two which haven't been released yet. Are they still in the works to be released? Any ETA?
Ducky Nordic wrote: Hahah. Vaporware is something that does not exist. These do, theres stock available and are sold in the neighbouring country.
They are still not available or even listed in the neighboring country, nor any of the stores you mentioned. Until they are released, they are the very definition of vaporware.

Ducky Nordic
Kayvee

16 Dec 2012, 17:44

damorgue wrote:
Ducky Nordic wrote: Who came with number 6? Hahah, theyll be plenty of different ones with time. Hopefully not just 6.
The number 6 is just the different types that you have mentioned that you will release so far. Blank, lasered and engraved in black and white makes it a total of six types.
Ducky Nordic wrote: Yes, we will release the white PBT ISO sets (engraved and also with laser etched print).
These are the two which haven't been released yet. Are they still in the works to be released? Any ETA?
Ducky Nordic wrote: Hahah. Vaporware is something that does not exist. These do, theres stock available and are sold in the neighbouring country.
They are still not available or even listed in the neighboring country, nor any of the stores you mentioned. Until they are released, they are the very definition of vaporware.
M8, there are things coming that override our will to do more printed caps. The "missing" printed and engraved white PBT caps are available with G2Pro TKL keyboards.

The new thing thats coming to Ducky PBT keycaps in january will be awesome :D

Sproof

23 Dec 2012, 21:37

Awsome what ducky is doing for us nordic folks! :D
Ducky Nordic wrote:The new thing thats coming to Ducky PBT keycaps in january will be awesome :D
Can you hint us about the "new things"? will they be in stores in January or just announced? and where will they be announced?
Cheers!

Se7en

14 Jan 2013, 21:43

Sproof wrote:Can you hint us about the "new things"?
It seems like this continues in the following thread:

[PR] Ducky Nordic - keyboards, keycaps, projects and misc stuff

Return to “Gallery”