From Deskthority wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Deskthority by expanding it.|
Using the wiki
Editing the wiki
- Use singular (when possible) phrase style titles for page titles and headings, not titles with each word capitalized. So it's Buckling spring not Buckling Springs, and Keyboards with Cherry switches, not Keyboards with Cherry Switches (same as wikipedia).
- Don't put articles in categories which are a parent or grandparent of the deepest category the article is part of. So Cherry MX Blue is in category Cherry MX, which is in category Cherry switches. But Cherry MX Blue shouldn't be in Cherry switches.. In some cases a 'List of all ...' category can be made to which all deepest children can be added.
- Use Alps, not ALPS.
- Use keycap, not key cap (same as wikipedia).
- Use Space-cadet keyboard, not Space Cadet keyboard (same as wikipedia).
See the forum wiki topic for more.
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Article_titles#Article_title_format
- ↑ http://deskthority.net/deskthority-related-f17/the-wiki-thread-t70-390.html#p41541
- ↑ http://deskthority.net/deskthority-related-f17/the-wiki-thread-t70-120.html#p3789
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keycap
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space-cadet_keyboard